FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fuck, Avoid, Predictable, Why?

Fuck, Avoid, Predictable, Why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *JJJJx OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

So here’s how it goes: any woman who posts, within seconds a guy will then post “Fuck”. This will be followed by a string of guys who type the word “Avoid” because they haven’t the patience to wait for another woman to post. Eventually the whole process repeats, for weeks and months and years...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Lol, does seem to be the way it goes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i never see one of those posts again it will be too soon!

Damn. Was looking forward to having a nosy through a profile to decide what I wanted to say

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"So here’s how it goes: any woman who posts, within seconds a guy will then post “Fuck”. This will be followed by a string of guys who type the word “Avoid” because they haven’t the patience to wait for another woman to post. Eventually the whole process repeats, for weeks and months and years..."

Well said op

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"Damn. Was looking forward to having a nosy through a profile to decide what I wanted to say "

Fuck! Wait, I've done this wrong haven't I?

"So here’s how it goes: any woman who posts, within seconds a guy will then post “Fuck”. This will be followed by a string of guys who type the word “Avoid” because they haven’t the patience to wait for another woman to post. Eventually the whole process repeats, for weeks and months and years..."

I agree! There should just be a forum for “avoid”

All the guys can type “avoid” then fuck off

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Predictable

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

"Predictable "

Fuck

Treorchy

Pint

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

"Pint "

Yes thats what I meant!

Treorchy

Predictable

Slap with a fish

Treorchy

What type?

The herring I just used to cut down the tallest tree in the forest.

Treorchy

"The herring I just used to cut down the tallest tree in the forest. "

How on earth did you manage to cut down a tree with a herring? What is this sorcery?

By *S2LOOKCouple  over a year ago

Near Cardiff

We've seen these posts and thought the exact same thing OP.

By *4rlockMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"The herring I just used to cut down the tallest tree in the forest.

How on earth did you manage to cut down a tree with a herring? What is this sorcery? "

Atlantic or Pacific Herring?

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Lmao that's it exactly. I don't do it any more for the reason

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I don’t give a fuck if that counts ?

Treorchy

How on earth did you manage to cut down a tree with a herring? What is this sorcery?

Atlantic or Pacific Herring?"

Ahh now we’re getting down to the nitty gritty here because:

Their size varies between subspecies: the Baltic herring (Clupea harengus membras) is small, 14 to 18 cm; the proper Atlantic herring (C. h. harengus) can grow to about 46 cm (18 in) and weigh up 700 g (1.5 lb); and Pacific herring grow to about 38 cm (15 in).

Now, I wouldn’t suggest attempting it with a Baltic herring, couldn’t do much with that.

Swansea

Their size varies between subspecies: the Baltic herring (Clupea harengus membras) is small, 14 to 18 cm; the proper Atlantic herring (C. h. harengus) can grow to about 46 cm (18 in) and weigh up 700 g (1.5 lb); and Pacific herring grow to about 38 cm (15 in).

Now, I wouldn’t suggest attempting it with a Baltic herring, couldn’t do much with that. "

You could do the "Double Baltic" method, one in each hand.

Treorchy

Now, I wouldn’t suggest attempting it with a Baltic herring, couldn’t do much with that.

You could do the "Double Baltic" method, one in each hand."

Filth!

By *JJJJx OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Have you honestly got nothing better to do?

Swansea

"Have you honestly got nothing better to do?"

This question on the appropriate herring to use whilst tree felling, is akin to the eons old debate on the maximum air speed velocity of an unladen sparrow.

Treorchy

"Have you honestly got nothing better to do?

This question on the appropriate herring to use whilst tree felling, is akin to the eons old debate on the maximum air speed velocity of an unladen sparrow."

An African sparrow or a European sparrow?

This question on the appropriate herring to use whilst tree felling, is akin to the eons old debate on the maximum air speed velocity of an unladen sparrow.

An African sparrow or a European sparrow? "

Which one turns you into a newt?

Swansea

An African sparrow or a European sparrow? "

Of course the European sparrow is the fastest at 24 mph, the question we should be asking which is the fastest whilst carrying its maximum capacity of herring, and subsequently which has the highest capacity for herring?

Of course the European sparrow is the fastest at 24 mph, the question we should be asking which is the fastest whilst carrying its maximum capacity of herring, and subsequently which has the highest capacity for herring?"

Wow, you guys are really running with this

Treorchy

Of course the European sparrow is the fastest at 24 mph, the question we should be asking which is the fastest whilst carrying its maximum capacity of herring, and subsequently which has the highest capacity for herring?"

Well the African sparrow is of course non migratory so it couldn’t bring a herring over anyway.

Swansea

Of course the European sparrow is the fastest at 24 mph, the question we should be asking which is the fastest whilst carrying its maximum capacity of herring, and subsequently which has the highest capacity for herring?

Well the African sparrow is of course non migratory so it couldn’t bring a herring over anyway. "

That has surely been the cause of the significant increase of African swallow smuggling operations across the Mediterranean, mainly for one of two reasons A. The Abundance of herrings in Europe, and B. The cats are smaller.

Treorchy

Well the African sparrow is of course non migratory so it couldn’t bring a herring over anyway.

That has surely been the cause of the significant increase of African swallow smuggling operations across the Mediterranean, mainly for one of two reasons A. The Abundance of herrings in Europe, and B. The cats are smaller."

I dint think an African swallow could pick up a cat?

Swansea

That has surely been the cause of the significant increase of African swallow smuggling operations across the Mediterranean, mainly for one of two reasons A. The Abundance of herrings in Europe, and B. The cats are smaller.

I dint think an African swallow could pick up a cat? "

Of course they cant, now that would be silly.

The Cat factor (no relation to any Simon Cowell show) is purely down to how would you feel if you flew back to your nest, and there's a 250 pound Lion sitting there?

Hence the desire for smaller felines and the Abundance of herrings.

Treorchy

The Cat factor (no relation to any Simon Cowell show) is purely down to how would you feel if you flew back to your nest, and there's a 250 pound Lion sitting there?

Hence the desire for smaller felines and the Abundance of herrings."

That’s some serious food for thought.

Swansea

That’s some serious food for thought. "

We'll have to discuss it over some pickled herrings and a pint

Treorchy

We'll have to discuss it over some pickled herrings and a pint "

Beer, lager or cider?

Swansea

We'll have to discuss it over some pickled herrings and a pint

Beer, lager or cider? "

Here we go again

Depends on the median temperature of the day.

» Add a new message to this topic