FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > chams newport

chams newport

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well just like to let people know who know us and them who don't that from now on we will no longer attending chams newport at any time again as we wer treat like shit on saturday nite by the so called female maneger there so hopefully we will bump into you all some time again till then drop us a line for a social or fun meet

Gus and Chris x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I knew i wasnt dreaming this post.

"Well just like to let people know who know us and them who don't that from now on we will no longer attending chams newport at any time again as we wer treat like shit on saturday nite by the so called female maneger there so hopefully we will bump into you all some time again till then drop us a line for a social or fun meet

Gus and Chris x"

Really? That is disgusting! We have never had much luck in Newport and have always found it "quiet". We generally try and plan to go to Darlaston, always get a warm welcome and plenty of peeps there everytime we have been.

Really sorry to hear your woefull tale and although we have never met we do hope to do so one day xx

Chris, Darlaston is much nicer. x

Would like to more about what happend.... we have been to chams innewport 3 times now and have found it thoroughly enjoyable on every occasion.

By *hetwoovusCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Never been but a few have told us its not good but to go to chams in darlaston which we plan to in October!

Its like all clubs, its down to personal preference.

Would like to know what happened, I haven't been for a while, has it got a different manager?

I am surprised by your mail as every time I, and many of my friends, have been to Newport we have found the staff great especially the manager you refer to. In fact, I have spoken to yourselves on a few occasions and have found the fem to be totally ignorant and dismissive so maybe if a little more effort was made on her part she would be treated with the respect she expects others to give her. Sorry to be so direct but there are 2 sides to every story

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Every time I've been staff have been lovely and friendly. Again it's a personal thing.....don't think people should judge unless they have made they own assumptions.

Problem with this site too much bitching and slandering going on without people making their own minds up about other people / clubs / situations.

Carmarthenshire

"I knew i wasnt dreaming this post. "

Lol

Carmarthenshire

"Would like to more about what happend.... we have been to chams innewport 3 times now and have found it thoroughly enjoyable on every occasion.

"

We were at chams last night, alright it was quiet, as it often is on a Sat but it's what you make of it and we had a great night staff were as always good fun cant fault them and we have been going there for a couple of years

We are hopin to go nxt sat we know it can be quiet but weve still had gd nites hope to see a few of u there

Really not keen on the place. A few have praised it here but so many have told us dreadful reports about the place. Rather stay well clear

Every place is what you make of it. Personally we have always found ALL of the staff to be extremely friendly and the majority of the people very nice. Everyone who hasn't been shud go and make up their own minds about it instead of being influenced by other peoples opinions. What works for one doesn't work for everyone

Carmarthenshire

"Every place is what you make of it. Personally we have always found ALL of the staff to be extremely friendly and the majority of the people very nice. Everyone who hasn't been shud go and make up their own minds about it instead of being influenced by other peoples opinions. What works for one doesn't work for everyone"

Totally agree

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

I agree with the majority of people in the thread - Chams in Newport can be (very) quiet at times, but I've always found it a friendly place, both in terms of the staff and the clientele. And it looks as if the management have spent some money recently doing it up so that it's pretty much spick and span throughout - and, no, I'm not being paid by the management to say that!

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Having been to chams quite a few times,iv always found the staff really friendly,and easy to chat to,i think people should just accept the fact you cant get on with everyone,and be more mature about life,and not to be so bitchy,tho chams newport has been quiet on occasions iv been,also been very busy too other times,but would like to try darlaston sounds better.

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

To be honest (my opinion) i don't agree with people airing their dirty lingerie in public, it can sometimes be known as slander, and we all know about that and what harm it can do to people

Carmarthenshire

"To be honest (my opinion) i don't agree with people airing their dirty lingerie in public, it can sometimes be known as slander, and we all know about that and what harm it can do to people "

WE ARE IN CHARMS NOW LOL

"To be honest (my opinion) i don't agree with people airing their dirty lingerie in public, it can sometimes be known as slander, and we all know about that and what harm it can do to people "

On the flip side they are simply warning people of poor service offered at Charms. Not all will agree with their views but it's something we should know about.

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

I agree, but the people in question went to chams every weekend practically, never complained then, they have only put this forum up as it was a personal falling out between them, no one else, on a personal note there is nothing wrong with the place

lol some ppl just ain't very likeable I guess lol

"I agree, but the people in question went to chams every weekend practically, never complained then, they have only put this forum up as it was a personal falling out between them, no one else, on a personal note there is nothing wrong with the place"

We find the place one of the worst clubs in the UK and we have been to quite a few we live 10mins away and have not been for ages would rather drive 100 miles to a midlands south west London etc not for us at all find the place boring at best but that's our opinion

"I agree, but the people in question went to chams every weekend practically, never complained then, they have only put this forum up as it was a personal falling out between them, no one else, on a personal note there is nothing wrong with the place"

Completely agree n Chams has always been a fun place for us

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

Chams Newport gets a 9.9/10.

Chams Brum. gets a 10/10.

Newport is the poorer 2nd Cousin of Brum's Chams.

They have started spending money on Newport doing it up.

We enjoy every visit, wether there is 4 couple or 30 couple, never had a bad night.

thats why I love you xxx

What's the point of this thread ? It's all been said

» Add a new message to this topic