FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fake profiles

Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys the newbies again just wondering because we are very naive how do you tell if it’s a fake profile or a pic collector x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys the newbies again just wondering because we are very naive how do you tell if it’s a fake profile or a pic collector x"

After time you’ll get to spot the tell tale signs. Lots of single males pretend to be a couple on here in the hope it will give them more chance of meeting a woman. They also tend to disappear off the site when caught out an reappear under a new profile name

By *inky B and kinky DCouple  over a year ago

pwllheli

The amount of fakes on here now is ridiculous especially in our area i think there area more fake and time wasters in our area than genuine ones, the last 2 years the block button is on overdrive, it gone now you don't know who to trust that's Just make it hard for us genuine ones unfortunately

"The amount of fakes on here now is ridiculous especially in our area i think there area more fake and time wasters in our area than genuine ones, the last 2 years the block button is on overdrive, it gone now you don't know who to trust that's Just make it hard for us genuine ones unfortunately "
really we haven’t been on here long hope we find some genuine ones x

You soon come to recognise the blatantly obvious fake photos that have been pinched off some american models insta

"You soon come to recognise the blatantly obvious fake photos that have been pinched off some american models insta

"

hahaha some don’t even try hard then x

"Hi guys the newbies again just wondering because we are very naive how do you tell if it’s a fake profile or a pic collector x

After time you’ll get to spot the tell tale signs. Lots of single males pretend to be a couple on here in the hope it will give them more chance of meeting a woman. They also tend to disappear off the site when caught out an reappear under a new profile name "

thank you for your help x

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

If it asks for filthy photos

It’s a man

If it wants to talk dirty

It’s a man

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Watch out for women in rugby shirs, well dodgy

"If it asks for filthy photos

It’s a man

It’s a man "

Surely not all of them lmao x

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

As others have said you'll learn fast enough what signs to look out for.

We find going to clubs a lot easier if we're actively looking for a meet as this site can sometimes take up far too much of your head space and time trying to find a compatible match that is free at the same time as you.

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

If they fab your pics it's probably a man! Do women fab pics?

cardiff

"If they fab your pics it's probably a man! Do women fab pics?"

I do says she

By *r and Mrs SexploitCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"If they fab your pics it's probably a man! Do women fab pics?

I do says she "

I think you're in a minority.

"Hi guys the newbies again just wondering because we are very naive how do you tell if it’s a fake profile or a pic collector x"

Unfortunately its trickier than ever... Meet veris used to help, but seeing as how thats not been possible for near enough a year thats no good right now. You tend to get a feel for profiles that seem 'off' after a while though.

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I do says she

I think you're in a minority. "

I do most of the Fabbing on ours too

By *hunkeeMonkeyMan  over a year ago

Clydach

"If it asks for filthy photos

It’s a man

It’s a man "

Some of us are genuine and we don't all want just dirty talk and your naked photos

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Verifications by meets, and playing are the only way to be certain that you are not dealing with fakes. I've even found out about a few turning up for a pub, or coffee meet, getting a verification, and then they are up and running to post as many verified profiles as they want. That's why I won't verifying unless we play. Obviously meets are on hold at the moment for most at the moment, but that's not going to last forever.

By *inkfluffyunicornWoman  over a year ago

newport

I am not sure why you wouldn’t verify at a social meet? This site is for more than just “playing”

Lots of my verifications are from socials.

It’s more about proving the person is real and is who they say they are?

"Watch out for women in rugby shirs, well dodgy "

Never let your guard down

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

You'll soon learn from experience. But many, many fakes on here lately.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Well if you have doubts and they don't have verifications then you could ask them to send you a private verification photo.

Had what could be a fake profile tonite message me. Wanting to see face pic practically straight away they had no pics no veris and yet been on here for a little while..... See them kinda accounts and uhhh nuh! Anyone asks to see face pic before a small convo rings alarms! Either fake or just shallow either I just ignore

yes we have noticed this as all single men are now blocked after some hurtful comments about or pics and vids x but we fab lots of pics lol x

"I am not sure why you wouldn’t verify at a social meet? This site is for more than just “playing”

Lots of my verifications are from socials.

It’s more about proving the person is real and is who they say they are? "

yes we have 1 social meet back last year under a different name but we are still in touch with them a would prefer a social first to check we all get along and have chemistry x

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

If in doubt move on.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Had what could be a fake profile tonite message me. Wanting to see face pic practically straight away they had no pics no veris and yet been on here for a little while..... See them kinda accounts and uhhh nuh! Anyone asks to see face pic before a small convo rings alarms! Either fake or just shallow either I just ignore "

I guess I’m Fakey McFakeface then, because I want to see a face pic upfront. I loathe talking to people for a while and then when they finally send a face pic, I don’t fancy them at all. It’s awkward at that point, much better to get it out of the way upfront.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Hi guys the newbies again just wondering because we are very naive how do you tell if it’s a fake profile or a pic collector x

Verifications by meets, and playing are the only way to be certain that you are not dealing with fakes. I've even found out about a few turning up for a pub, or coffee meet, getting a verification, and then they are up and running to post as many verified profiles as they want. That's why I won't verifying unless we play. Obviously meets are on hold at the moment for most at the moment, but that's not going to last forever. "

It's a good point about a profile having only "social" veries, especially if they have been on for a while, not so suspicious if they attended one organised social early on in their swinging.

If they have a few meet veries, and you can follow the veri "chain" to see that the people they met are genuine, then its highly unlikely that they are fake.

For us, we treat any new profile as fake, until they prove otherwise.

If a completely new unverified profile asks for pics, we will politely ask for theirs to be sent first, we have no issues in refusing if they come back with the old "we asked first" line...we are genuine, THEY are the ones who need to establish proof, not us.

Bottom line...if you really want them to prove they are genuine, ask them to ring you, provide your number and tell them they can withhold their number, no risk to them that way...and if its a couple, make sure "she" is available to chat...not "at her mums", "working", "popped to the shops" etc.

"Had what could be a fake profile tonite message me. Wanting to see face pic practically straight away they had no pics no veris and yet been on here for a little while..... See them kinda accounts and uhhh nuh! Anyone asks to see face pic before a small convo rings alarms! Either fake or just shallow either I just ignore

I guess I’m Fakey McFakeface then, because I want to see a face pic upfront. I loathe talking to people for a while and then when they finally send a face pic, I don’t fancy them at all. It’s awkward at that point, much better to get it out of the way upfront."

Sometimes personality goes a long way Well I think so anyway lol face behind the profile then is a bonus hopefully lol

We all get hit by fakes every now and again. A recent experience has led me to be a little more cautious with sending face pics.

It has come to my attention that the green tick verification means fuck all without the green flag.

Anyone can set up multiple accounts on here and easily give themselves a green tick veri from their real account.

Photo verifications should be mandatory to join. Everyone should have to have a green tick to be on here.

Some many fake profiles everyone should be forced to photo verify to join site

By *igger17Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Agree that everyone should be photo verified at the start. It takes two seconds. And if you don't, you clearly have something to hide

There's a local 'couple' that have at least 4 profiles on here and they've even used them to verify each other. You can tell from the people in the photos, the way the photos have been water marked and the likes/dislikes that all 4 are definitely run by the same person/people.

Pre lockdown the only way to out fakes was to go to a social.

God I'm missing them

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Pre lockdown the only way to out fakes was to go to a social.

God I'm missing them"

Same

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"Agree that everyone should be photo verified at the start. It takes two seconds. And if you don't, you clearly have something to hide "
Been on and off her 13 years, never been photo veried but can assure anyone i am real

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I fab lots of pics of ladies

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I fab lots of pics of ladies "

Same I probably fab more pics than my husband ..

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Interesting thread this has been because, fakes are usually one's that I spot quite quickly, and with all the connections I've got, it doesn't take me long to corroborate whether someone is real or not. As a well verified single guy, if I get blocked for no apparent reason, it's usually a guy posing as either a woman or a couple. So if you get blocked soon after making a connection, take an experts word for it, you are probably dealing with a fake who knows that they are out of their depth, and punching above their weight, and knows that you have them sussed.

cardiff

"Interesting thread this has been because, fakes are usually one's that I spot quite quickly, and with all the connections I've got, it doesn't take me long to corroborate whether someone is real or not. As a well verified single guy, if I get blocked for no apparent reason, it's usually a guy posing as either a woman or a couple. So if you get blocked soon after making a connection, take an experts word for it, you are probably dealing with a fake who knows that they are out of their depth, and punching above their weight, and knows that you have them sussed. "

Really ? We block lots of people of every sex and combination before any message has even been passed - not what we seek , Covid met requests and posts etc. - and we block lots after they’ve sent a message and we’ve said : “ thanks but no thanks “

You’d be a block list candidate on both counts as you’re a straight male for example

Cardiff

"Interesting thread this has been because, fakes are usually one's that I spot quite quickly, and with all the connections I've got, it doesn't take me long to corroborate whether someone is real or not. As a well verified single guy, if I get blocked for no apparent reason, it's usually a guy posing as either a woman or a couple. So if you get blocked soon after making a connection, take an experts word for it, you are probably dealing with a fake who knows that they are out of their depth, and punching above their weight, and knows that you have them sussed.

Really ? We block lots of people of every sex and combination before any message has even been passed - not what we seek , Covid met requests and posts etc. - and we block lots after they’ve sent a message and we’ve said : “ thanks but no thanks “

You’d be a block list candidate on both counts as you’re a straight male for example "

I’ve blocked a huge number of people because of their forum posts. They’d probably see that as “no apparent reason”. Judging by some of the “tips” on this thread, I’m the most fake ever!

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

came across a fake profile yesterday could clearly she was a model and when i did the web pic search thing she was in fact an american model so i just reported the profile and fab took them down but you will always get fakes on here its just recognising them

[Removed by poster at 22/03/21 11:12:56]

We had several so called cpls profiles contact us. As soon as we suggested the women have a chat on the phone to prove they are genuine they either blocked us or disappeared. Suggesting a phone chat for the women usually susses them out if they decline.

"Interesting thread this has been because, fakes are usually one's that I spot quite quickly, and with all the connections I've got, it doesn't take me long to corroborate whether someone is real or not. As a well verified single guy, if I get blocked for no apparent reason, it's usually a guy posing as either a woman or a couple. So if you get blocked soon after making a connection, take an experts word for it, you are probably dealing with a fake who knows that they are out of their depth, and punching above their weight, and knows that you have them sussed. "

Or it could be the cocky way you reply to post sometimes.i know you from years ago on here and know people you have met. Each to their own. We habe chatted to loads of cpls on the phone to prove we are genuine. Its the way some people have a go at others on here or horrible replies to posts that earns sone straight blocks on here. Each to their own.

Cardiff

"We had several so called cpls profiles contact us. As soon as we suggested the women have a chat on the phone to prove they are genuine they either blocked us or disappeared. Suggesting a phone chat for the women usually susses them out if they decline."

Oops, another tick in the “fake” box for me lol - I won’t speak to anyone on the phone, I don’t give out my number. However, I also insist on an in person social so maybe that makes up for it?

"We had several so called cpls profiles contact us. As soon as we suggested the women have a chat on the phone to prove they are genuine they either blocked us or disappeared. Suggesting a phone chat for the women usually susses them out if they decline.

Oops, another tick in the “fake” box for me lol - I won’t speak to anyone on the phone, I don’t give out my number. However, I also insist on an in person social so maybe that makes up for it?"

Yes a social would make up for it. A social is a must anyway to see if we all get on for any play to happen. So yes a social is even better to be honest.

Cardiff

"We had several so called cpls profiles contact us. As soon as we suggested the women have a chat on the phone to prove they are genuine they either blocked us or disappeared. Suggesting a phone chat for the women usually susses them out if they decline.

Oops, another tick in the “fake” box for me lol - I won’t speak to anyone on the phone, I don’t give out my number. However, I also insist on an in person social so maybe that makes up for it?

Yes a social would make up for it. A social is a must anyway to see if we all get on for any play to happen. So yes a social is even better to be honest. "

That’s what I always think - definitely s out the ones where the wife is always “working” or “asleep”! And the ones who are using photos from 10 years ago, which I’ve had before.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"Interesting thread this has been because, fakes are usually one's that I spot quite quickly, and with all the connections I've got, it doesn't take me long to corroborate whether someone is real or not. As a well verified single guy, if I get blocked for no apparent reason, it's usually a guy posing as either a woman or a couple. So if you get blocked soon after making a connection, take an experts word for it, you are probably dealing with a fake who knows that they are out of their depth, and punching above their weight, and knows that you have them sussed.

You’d be a block list candidate on both counts as you’re a straight male for example

I’ve blocked a huge number of people because of their forum posts. They’d probably see that as “no apparent reason”. Judging by some of the “tips” on this thread, I’m the most fake ever!"

^^ this

cardiff

Well we don’t phone speak. We don’t want to give our numbers out and, quite frankly, we couldn’t be arsed with the hassle of keeping a separate FabFone.

We however , NEVER fuck on first dates and always meet for a public chat - remember those ? No ? we neither - and have a cooling off day or two before we decide to meet and then they can have our number . They still never phone to cancel mind and vanish into a 5th dimension never to be heard from again

By *ohn27888Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I would also say most of the fakes I've come across are the ones that have very little on their profile and ones with just 1 or 2 photos but it says they have signed up year ago or so. Like others have said too the ones who dissappear and delete their profile too xx

Quite often when photos are downloaded then uploaded the quality diminishes resulting in poor quality, This is just one of many signs

By *hatalovelypairCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

We have found a few ourselves.

The most recent one was even fab verified and had a meet verification. I recognised the lady in the pics from reddit. I approached the real person and she confirmed it was not her so I reported the profile as fake and it got removed. I hope they removed the profile which left the verification too as that would be another of their profiles.

By *ecentValeChapMan  over a year ago

Barry

I think your post answers the question !!!

By *hunkeeMonkeyMan  over a year ago

Clydach

"I would also say most of the fakes I've come across are the ones that have very little on their profile and ones with just 1 or 2 photos but it says they have signed up year ago or so. Like others have said too the ones who dissappear and delete their profile too xx"

Thats not always true, I've been on here for a while but only got a few verifications, not long after signing up I met someone and was in a relationship with her for a while until it ended.

I've hidden most of my photos as i was recognised by a client who is or was on here.

» Add a new message to this topic