FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swingers club North Wales

Swingers club North Wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtybutnice. OP   Man  over a year ago

Conwy

Hi all I have been very busy in lockdown with two other people. We are proposing setting up a swingers club on the North Wales coast the venue has not been finalised as of yet. We are looking at property between Llandudno and Rhyl. Can you message your interest and preferences for the idea and any suggestions for the club you many thanks Jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticusCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We'd be interested. Lucy would be happy to offer a daytime gangbang if that helps with the opening.

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

You'll never get permission in Denbighshire.

Conwy may be different.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d be very interested.

By *ophiaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

St Asaph

I would love to be able to go somewhere to relax and and have fun up here in NW. I’ve lots of friends that are desperate for somewhere to meet up too

By *eorgeshyMan  over a year ago

rhyl

Thats s great idea and im sure will be a great sucess.looking forwardcyo hear more about if you get it up and running.

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Hi all I have been very busy in lockdown with two other people. We are proposing setting up a swingers club on the North Wales coast the venue has not been finalised as of yet. We are looking at property between Llandudno and Rhyl. Can you message your interest and preferences for the idea and any suggestions for the club you many thanks Jay "

Hope you get something sorted will keep and eye out for updates

By *ike to suckMan  over a year ago

Rhydymwyn

I’m interested. Used to go to the old one and would like to frequent a new facility as often as I can.

By *elt77Man  over a year ago

Towyn

Yes interested, saves driving to Manchester to Adam and eve's, I'm a member, not sure if it will reopen..

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

There was a couple who had the same idea, look through the headings about 6 months ago.

They ignored all the advice from people in the know, spent a lot of time, not sure about money, then gave up. They are still on site.

There was one in Penmaenmawr, Gay sauna, that tried to diversify, swingers nights, trans nights, BDSM nights, Closed now.

People are scared to use local facilities, who would they bump in to? They prefer to travel to clubs.

But who knows, yours might work.

By *aughty_couple3020Couple  over a year ago

gwynedd

We would be interested. We used to go to pennant

By *isspurplechesterWoman  over a year ago

Chester

That would be fantastic!! I’d definitely be up to going to ladies only day/night, and couples and single ladies night with Mr PC. Good luck to you x

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

It would be great to have a club in This area.

Good luck.

100% interested and would be regular attenders.

Great idea and very interested

Conwy

[Removed by poster at 26/03/21 05:44:42]

Conwy

Hi everyone thanks for the positive response off you all. If you have any ideas - themes please drop me a line private as we would like to make this club unique nothing like anything in the North West currently. We have moved to the next stage now Happy swinging all

By *irGirthalot69Man  over a year ago

Alcester

Would be 100% interested and would attend

By *irralnick78Man  over a year ago

wirral

Would be interested..

By *ob789Man  over a year ago

Albrighton

I’d definitely be a regular, since pennant hall closed my work visits to north Wales have been boring.

By *weet Treat 69Couple  over a year ago

North Wales area

We live in rhyl, it would save us having to go all the way to Wirral. Get back into the swing of things as so to speak lol

By *angbang_ChaperoneMan  over a year ago

Bangor ish

If you are referring to twisted wonders project I am curious who told you they had given up?

"There was a couple who had the same idea, look through the headings about 6 months ago.

They ignored all the advice from people in the know, spent a lot of time, not sure about money, then gave up. They are still on site.

There was one in Penmaenmawr, Gay sauna, that tried to diversify, swingers nights, trans nights, BDSM nights, Closed now.

People are scared to use local facilities, who would they bump in to? They prefer to travel to clubs.

But who knows, yours might work."

By *wisted_wondersCouple  over a year ago

Colwyn Bay

Hi, we went through the process of looking into starting a club in North Wales, even to the extent of finding a suitable, local property of which would have catered for all those that responded to our survey. the responses from those on Fabswingers and others was brilliant and very helpful. Having found a property, we eventually met with opposition from the local authorities, and finance companies with regards to the restoration works needed to turn the properties into an hotel and club house. Regrettably, even to the extent that Fabswingers removed our post's, all we posted had been taken down because we asked for advice and opinions on funding sources but this was misread by the adjudicators believing that we were asking for donations, which we were not. To those that feel that we have now just given up on our idea, this is a wrong assumption as we are still looking for a property and or land that maybe suitable for a club and or glamping site all in one secure place.

By *uppyandtabbyCouple  over a year ago

Llanddulas

We'd also be interested in attending if a venue was opened in north wales. It saves us travelling.

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

"Hi, we went through the process of looking into starting a club in North Wales, even to the extent of finding a suitable, local property of which would have catered for all those that responded to our survey. the responses from those on Fabswingers and others was brilliant and very helpful. Having found a property, we eventually met with opposition from the local authorities, and finance companies with regards to the restoration works needed to turn the properties into an hotel and club house. Regrettably, even to the extent that Fabswingers removed our post's, all we posted had been taken down because we asked for advice and opinions on funding sources but this was misread by the adjudicators believing that we were asking for donations, which we were not. To those that feel that we have now just given up on our idea, this is a wrong assumption as we are still looking for a property and or land that maybe suitable for a club and or glamping site all in one secure place. "

Good luck.

By *roticusCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

The mad thing about this is that if it was set up as a gay club, the council probably wouldn't object as it would be seen as discriminatory. Swingers don't have a defined status in law and hence they are able to refuse planning at will.

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

Presumably thats why Jack's hydro was primarily a gay club.

By *ickandmix500Couple  over a year ago

tern hill

We will be in Wales the first weekend we can after lockdown and looking for fun x

Aldo very interested in a North Wales club sounds like a wonderful idea

"Hi, we went through the process of looking into starting a club in North Wales, even to the extent of finding a suitable, local property of which would have catered for all those that responded to our survey. the responses from those on Fabswingers and others was brilliant and very helpful. Having found a property, we eventually met with opposition from the local authorities, and finance companies with regards to the restoration works needed to turn the properties into an hotel and club house. Regrettably, even to the extent that Fabswingers removed our post's, all we posted had been taken down because we asked for advice and opinions on funding sources but this was misread by the adjudicators believing that we were asking for donations, which we were not. To those that feel that we have now just given up on our idea, this is a wrong assumption as we are still looking for a property and or land that maybe suitable for a club and or glamping site all in one secure place. "

Great idea regarding the glamping site but please post any updates regarding your progress please

By *wisted_wondersCouple  over a year ago

Colwyn Bay

Hi, We are that same couple who started discussions in the forum on starting a new swingers club within the North Wales area. Contrary to your statement, the responce we had from fellow swingers and survey that we had conducted also, conversations with various other club owners that were willing to assist and guide us through the whole process led us to believe that a new club in this area would be very much appreciated. Along with further advices from those like minded folks, we did find an ideal property which I admit, thought those possibilities could have been realised. Regrettably due to the amount of renovation need in the property and those responses from the local council did put a dampener on that particular project. Then covid hit us and though we did find another site in between lockdowns,, that was sold before we had chance to progress further due to additional lockdowns hence, we have not been able to progress with locating yet another possible site.

"Jacks Hydro" was a good diverse club of which had a reasonably good following and only closed due to what I would consider as bad management.

Following as very much hope a mote local club as able to be established, its much needed and i am very sure leople to come from Far and wide x

This would be great if it can happen again. Really miss Pennant Hall

By *um24Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Would be very keen, I used to go to pennant on the way home from work on Fridays... great fun there...

By *ohnMHMan  over a year ago

Oswestry

Definitely very interested

By *aughandgiggleCouple  over a year ago

sk8

We visit my parents in Conway regularly. And would love a club to call in or a campsite to stay at. Xx

We would be very interested and would attend regularly, we miss Pennant Hall so a new club in North Wales would be amazing. Hope you get it done xx

Conwy

Hi boys and girls I'm currently negotiating a place in Kinmel Bay with a landlord for a 18 month deal with a view of buying if it takes off. Denbighshire Council was very difficult but Conwy are more helpful and respectful. Can you send any ideas or ways you think you can help with this awesome venture to my private inbox please. Great times are just around the corner.

By *eorgeshyMan  over a year ago

rhyl

It would be so good if you get it up and running. I would love to visit the place.good luck and i hope you make it happen

By *xyBs2022Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

We’re following his

By *ouneed meMan  over a year ago

mold

I too would be very intereste

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

I'd venture if it comes off especially if dutch couple who hit the previous one in penmaenmar visit..

By *ouneed meMan  over a year ago

mold

I think if you include a cinems like saints and sinners walsall it would boost a lot

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

Hopes it goes well for you

By *angbang_ChaperoneMan  over a year ago

Bangor ish

"I think if you include a cinems like saints and sinners walsall it would boost a lot"
But also requires an extra level of Council licensing.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Include a big hot tub and we'll be there

» Add a new message to this topic