FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Heading to Pembroke

Heading to Pembroke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussyfisting26 OP   Man  over a year ago

Portadown

Hey I’m leaving Ireland tomorrow evening heading to pembroke and them onto st David’s anyone on here from around those areas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Doesn’t matter who is in those areas, you aren’t allowed to meet them.

By *imandHer9396Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Doesn’t matter who is in those areas, you aren’t allowed to meet them."

Right yeah, maybe he's moving and wants to find someone to the local area? Maybe he's looking for friends? Maybe, he wants to speak to people about the area and know what the best Chinese is?

Flipping heck.

By *ussyfisting26 OP   Man  over a year ago

Portadown

"Doesn’t matter who is in those areas, you aren’t allowed to meet them.

Right yeah, maybe he's moving and wants to find someone to the local area? Maybe he's looking for friends? Maybe, he wants to speak to people about the area and know what the best Chinese is?

Flipping heck. "

I’m a lorry driver and I am going to b doing deliveries for a while from Ireland and looking to get to know some people and yes a good Chinese would help lol

By *elshdevil70Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Flipping heck. I’m a lorry driver and I am going to b doing deliveries for a while from Ireland and looking to get to know some people and yes a good Chinese would help lol"

Hong-Kong house on Portfield Road..omg its the best and defo have a portion of their homemade chips too they're lush...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Flipping heck. "

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Flipping heck. I’m a lorry driver and I am going to b doing deliveries for a while from Ireland and looking to get to know some people and yes a good Chinese would help lol

Hong-Kong house on Portfield Road..omg its the best and defo have a portion of their homemade chips too they're lush... "

No way, Chen’s Kitchen in Johnston is superior... And if you want a curry Seven Spice in Pembroke Dock or Haverfordwest!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm heading down next week for a few days and will be looking for fun ,staying in Pembroke and can accom

» Add a new message to this topic