FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dyffryn to slap or not to slap

Dyffryn to slap or not to slap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordDashwood OP   Man  over a year ago

cheshire

In my experience, the main problem with Morfa Dyffryn occurs in the dunes when single men stand and stare.

On Saturday, two blokes stood right opposite a couple wanking their tiny dicks. I felt like going over and slapping them. There was also a bald guy who regularly stood up with his phone obviously trying to take photos. He should have been slapped too. Am I being too harsh? Or should we start slapping these clowns down? When I challenged one ugly fat guy, his answer was " Thant's what it's here for'... No it's not little dick...it's for people to sunbathe naked. If they want to take that further then they will invite you...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky B and kinky DCouple  over a year ago

pwllheli

We have seen that happen many times when visiting there single men standing and walking in plan view also people taking photos they need more than a slap in our view it people like these that will spoil the place for everyone in the end unfortunately

By *aturist-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Taffs Well

I find that if you also get your own phone out and aim it at them, they quickly make a retreat or they try to make some remark that I should not take their pic, which is exactly what they are trying to do lol.

cheshire

I wish I could just "like" the above two remarks. I know its drastic, but until such actions are taken, then they will, as described above, ruin the place for everyone...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is why im not keen on going there by my self. I dont want to be “another bloke by himself having a sneaky wank. I’d obviously never take pics or vids tho.

By *eigh guyMan  over a year ago

leigh

Wind breaks are a good way of restricting views

pwllheli

Not when they are on top of the dunes looking down and taking photos

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

"Not when they are on top of the dunes looking down and taking photos "

Taking photos of those tang phots is good way to scare the off.

By *elt77Man  over a year ago

Towyn

I am a single man, I was also a regular last summer, I take the short cut through the fields, and over the dunes. I like to be on the beach below the dunes, but I am constantly aware of males combing the tops of Sand dunes looking for their fix.I was joined last year with a single lady, who was extremely put off, as a result only went topless. I have been a practising nudist since I was a school boy. Always on mountain tops. We need to challenge them in a group for safety.

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

We love to go naked, but if someone was taking photos or videos of us I am sure bodger would be going to have words with them, or even to call the police. We welcome respectful people (couples,males,females) to come and chat with us, sit with us, then we can have a chat and decide if we should take things further. We have been a few times to the beach and played with singles and couples, but yes the single guys with cameras are off putting and annoying, if you want to peer and wank then please let us see you doing it and the happy ending you have given yourself, after all it’s polite to share xx

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

Its things like this that put me off. Have often thought about doing it but hate the idea of being photographed and that photo appearing somewhere.

By *ax_VeridiusMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm glad a post like this has been made, as I nearly posted something similar last year.

I've been going for quite a few years. Not often, but enough to feel that things have worsened.

Last year I was concerned by how gratuitous it had all become. Blokes openly wanking on the top of the dunes. On my rare foray into the dunes I was quite aggressively propositioned. I was also followed (or perhaps stalked is a better word). I'm a bloke alone, self confident enough to tell people where to go. I can only imagine that it would intensify for females or couples.

Having said that I'm not a big fan of slapping or shaming. I wonder if there's a bit of a campaign on here to promote good ground rules. Or maybe that's too soft? The behaviour is certainly objectionable.

Rant over.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"I'm glad a post like this has been made, as I nearly posted something similar last year.

I've been going for quite a few years. Not often, but enough to feel that things have worsened.

Last year I was concerned by how gratuitous it had all become. Blokes openly wanking on the top of the dunes. On my rare foray into the dunes I was quite aggressively propositioned. I was also followed (or perhaps stalked is a better word). I'm a bloke alone, self confident enough to tell people where to go. I can only imagine that it would intensify for females or couples.

Having said that I'm not a big fan of slapping or shaming. I wonder if there's a bit of a campaign on here to promote good ground rules. Or maybe that's too soft? The behaviour is certainly objectionable.

Rant over. "

I so want to go, but that puts me off going on my own.

Need a man to accompany me.

Wonder .. could we all take paint ball guns with permanent ink?

By *sle of ViewCouple  over a year ago

Helensburgh

We have been to the playing beach at Cap Dagde and anyone openly trying to take photos is vigorously challenged by other single men as they know the fun on the beach will get shut down by the police if complaints are made.

There needs to be a similar self policing policy here. If you see someone being objectional, approach them and say No.

Being naked is not a crime but open displays of a sexual nature which offends you is.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

"I so want to go, but that puts me off going on my own.

Wonder .. could we all take paint ball guns with permanent ink?"

Sadly you are not on your own there, a few single ladies have asked me accompany them to prevent unwanted attention from guys that they would sooner fight than fuck making nuisances of themselves.

One of the main reasons me and jenny would never go there. The sad wanking zombies don't only appear in clubs it seems

Liverpool

"One of the main reasons me and jenny would never go there. The sad wanking zombies don't only appear in clubs it seems "

Ah don't get me wrong. The beauty of the location and the good company of ordinary folk make it worth it.

On the beach itself is fine, I certainly don't mean to put anyone off.

Liverpool

"I so want to go, but that puts me off going on my own.

Wonder .. could we all take paint ball guns with permanent ink?"

As above, wouldn't want to put anyone off. Sticking to the beach is fine and beautiful.

If you're serious about being accompanied there are a few folks who post in the fora who I'm sure would pre-arrange a day trip, myself included.

We bern there lots of times if you sit on the beach you dont see them and it's fine but if you sit in the dunes you will see them playing so sit on the beach and all is good

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

normally a polite FUCK OFF WORKS

pwllheli

The beach is beautiful and worth a visit but you do spot a few even from the beach standing on top of the dunes looking down wanking or taking photos, it these people that's need stopping

If you sit by the nudests sign you dont see any there no dunes for them

Paint ball guns. Now that could be funny !

"normally a polite FUCK OFF WORKS "

I shall give it a try, cheers for tip

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"normally a polite FUCK OFF WORKS

I shall give it a try, cheers for tip "

I too might give it a try one day but will be taking the paint ball guns with permanent ink idea which i think is fab.

cheshire

"I'm glad a post like this has been made, as I nearly posted something similar last year.

Rant over. "

we should sort something mate

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

"normally a polite FUCK OFF WORKS

I shall give it a try, cheers for tip "

Make it extra loud so plenty of people hear you and they'll be off with their tale between their legs red faced, works well at Studland

» Add a new message to this topic