FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Clubs in wales

Clubs in wales

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who wants to open up a club in wales ?

I think there’s a great opportunity to get a club up and running, if I’m right there’s only chams?

Let’s get wales swinging again !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

Its a real shame that Jack's hydro has gone. Only went a couple of times but was good on bi days.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

It's getting the licence for one that is hard work. Local authorities are sticklers

By *edhead72Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

Absolutely. Local are risk averse whilst at the same time they wanna be seen to be serving the community. Demonstrate a need and the ability to manage risk then you have a path forward.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When we look at all the swingingers in Wales we so should have a place in Cardiff and Swansea at least (just talking South Wales north Wales is probably the same) We lived in Germany for many years and even small towns have a sex/swingers club and they are very accepted and social places. The local authority there Licence them respect them as much as we do gyms in this country!!! Swinging is a legal life style but at times it does feel like an illegal underground organisation of which I'm sure lots of us add to that unfortunately. Ok rant over lol but we still need more swingers/sex clubs across the country. So local governments are probably afraid to grant licences in case they loose votes in the perceived victory society!! X

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"When we look at all the swingingers in Wales we so should have a place in Cardiff and Swansea at least (just talking South Wales north Wales is probably the same) We lived in Germany for many years and even small towns have a sex/swingers club and they are very accepted and social places. The local authority there Licence them respect them as much as we do gyms in this country!!! Swinging is a legal life style but at times it does feel like an illegal underground organisation of which I'm sure lots of us add to that unfortunately. Ok rant over lol but we still need more swingers/sex clubs across the country. So local governments are probably afraid to grant licences in case they loose votes in the perceived victory society!! X"

Totally agree with you about feeling like we're doing something illegal, some seedy shady business that always been frowned upon. You'd of thought in this day and age there would be more acceptance. After all vast majority of us got here through the art of sex

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's getting the licence for one that is hard work. Local authorities are sticklers "

Message me ?

By *alclmMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes I would love to open a Adult Cinema somewhere in S Wales

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It won't happen as a business in wales. There just isn't the money in it.

However the greenhouse has successfully intrergrated gay sauna and swinging and I'd say is only just keeping afloat.

When you visit some of the big clubs in the Midlands and other parts of england, you find they are open all day, and have the amount of people needed to ensure good revenue.

By *uxuriantexhibitionistWoman  over a year ago

Middle of nowhere

"It's getting the licence for one that is hard work. Local authorities are sticklers "

This

» Add a new message to this topic