FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > What precautions?

What precautions?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wanseapaul OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

With normal life starting to resume soon, what precautions..if any will you take?

Can't see that a mask and a squirt of alcohol gel is going to do much lol.

Guidelines?

Vaccination?

..........?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Even before all this I'd try keeping a distance from random people. Used hand gel at work since there was always colds & stomach bugs going around.

Guess my behaviour doesn't seem so strange to most people now lol

Would be nice if like in Asian countries people still used masks when they had a cough or cold but can't see that happening.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This disease isn't going to go away, it's here forever. I can see annual vaccinations against the most common strain or those they think will arrive next, just like flu, only deadlier. We all try to mitigate the risks to a greater or lesser extent but when it interferes too much with normal life then standards begin to slip.

How many of us will venture into a crowded room full of strangers to have a meal or drink or indeed attend any mass gathering once the government tells us it is OK? Surely that will be more risky than arranging to get together with a couple or single you met online?

Testing might become normal when they become readily available for the masses and a result in 30 mins is not long to wait but we all know there were and still are plenty of other life changing infections we could catch but accept the risk is worth it. After all a condom is a forcefield that protects us from everything right?

We take lots of risks in life, some greater than others, it's a decision we all have to make.

» Add a new message to this topic