FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Sapiophilic vs 'All others variants'

Sapiophilic vs 'All others variants'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, in my 4 or 5 years of sexual adventures on Fab, I have encountered many types of sexual tastes. Some agreeable to me, others best left for the benefit of others. Each to their own, and so forth. But I am acutely aware of what works for me and what doesn't, even if you try and add some seasoning and other flavours in to the recipe.

One thing that stands out for me about the enjoyment/success of the experience at hand is the need for a 'connection'. However fleeting, something in that moment that makes it worth it. And from that I derive pleasure. It isn't what's happening right there and then, it's the why, or the connection that makes it possible.

I am genuinely envious of the guys who get hard and can fuck for ages just because they have a naked woman willing to help them in mutual pleasures. I can't do that, I have tried, and several superbly sexy women on here have had that disappointment where I didn't 'Show up' for them despite everything they tried and the fun became a one-way street (they got theirs, mostly).

But then I ask myself, which is more rewarding.... The satisfaction of the connection and the implied mutual benefit, or the ability to just get each other off as a posh wank?

Please discuss and flame as appropriate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efByOrgasmsMan  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

I definitely agree with you. I definitely prefer building up a connection with someone rather than a one off myself

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

Totally agree with you and feel the same. I even use the same term "posh wank" in relation to a NSA ons. I really do prefer to get to know someone and want them. Dint get me wrong, I've been through the whole fuck and go and it has its place. But I think as you get older I've realised sex is better when you get to know each other and learn what each other likes.

By *uxuriantexhibitionistWoman  over a year ago

Middle of nowhere

Definitely is a place for a fuck and go. But I can get that anytime from ex’s/Tinder etc.

For me the thrill is finding someone you have that mental connection with. Makes sex all the more thrilling!

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Part of the thrill and excitement is the getting to know them ,then what entertains and excites them

For me anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've not had an orgasm in over a year & its made me realise I'm happier giving than receiving. The friendships & the experiences I've had make up for the lack of sex, very little floats my boat anymore, but the pleasure I get from watching a chosen few keeps me happy X

» Add a new message to this topic