FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > What am I?

What am I?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tu griff OP   Man  over a year ago

bridgend

Iv always considered myself straight.

I very much enjoy being pegged by a woman with strapon (although extremely rare for me unfortunately)

Lately Iv found that I’m very comfortable with a ts/tv as long as they are pretty convincing I also enjoy being f....d

Here’s the thing, Iv no interest whatsoever in playing with another cock, I don’t want to touch, suck or even look at it but I want to be fucked by one, as long as it’s joined to a good looking girl.

I don’t really care if I’m bi straight curious bent whatever, just wondering if I’m alone in this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshdevil70Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Hi OP, you don't have to have a 'tag'. I have similar thoughts as yourself and advice I once had was just be comfortable what you are and enjoy, as you don't have to put yourself into any 'bracket'..

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

You enjoy receiving anal from someone. That's all you need to say really

You'll probably be told it makes you bi because the giver has a cock. But it's not that simple because you're looking for a convincing feminine form.

It would be a lot easier if fab did away with the sexuality options. We could just use the 'looking for' options instead.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

As the great philosopher and wrestler 'The Rock' used to say - "It doesn't matter!"

Just enjoy yourself and make sure everyone else is too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doesn't matter what you are classified as, you clearly know what you think is fun! Enjoy

The Spartan warriors regularly had sex with each other as a way of cementing bonds and trust. I doubt anyone labeled them! Live your life OP, I refer to myself as Heteroromantic Bisexual if labels need to be applied! Which they don't!

"As the great philosopher and wrestler 'The Rock' used to say - "It doesn't matter!"

Just enjoy yourself and make sure everyone else is too "

Did it matter what he was cooking though?

By *tu griff OP   Man  over a year ago

bridgend

Thank you guys, think you’ve made my day

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I just enjoy sex, labels are confusing

By *PCymruMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

" Did it matter what he was cooking though? "

Pootang pie most probably....

I love being pegged. Would no doubt love a cock too. Don’t worry about the label.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Don't worry about it, it's all good sex

As long as it's consensual you can't really go wrong, life is too short to try and figure out what camp you should be in

[Removed by poster at 28/05/21 22:41:13]

"Iv always considered myself straight.

I very much enjoy being pegged by a woman with strapon (although extremely rare for me unfortunately)

Lately Iv found that I’m very comfortable with a ts/tv as long as they are pretty convincing I also enjoy being f....d

Here’s the thing, Iv no interest whatsoever in playing with another cock, I don’t want to touch, suck or even look at it but I want to be fucked by one, as long as it’s joined to a good looking girl.

I don’t really care if I’m bi straight curious bent whatever, just wondering if I’m alone in this? "

Society conditioned you to believe you want a pretty face, your body just loves cock, doesn't matter what the label is...just enjoy yourself.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"As the great philosopher and wrestler 'The Rock' used to say - "It doesn't matter!"

Just enjoy yourself and make sure everyone else is too

Did it matter what he was cooking though? "

Can you smell it?

"The Spartan warriors regularly had sex with each other as a way of cementing bonds and trust. I doubt anyone labeled them! Live your life OP, I refer to myself as Heteroromantic Bisexual if labels need to be applied! Which they don't! "

I had to Google that one & yep you've got a label, I'm a think I like them I'll do it kinda person. No doubt someone will have a label for that

By *weet Treat 69Couple  over a year ago

North Wales area

As long as your being safe and enjoying your self who carers. Your still the same person just you like TV/TS. I'm straight but enjoy the feel of another female. Lifes for living your not hurting anyone. Enjoy OP xx

"The Spartan warriors regularly had sex with each other as a way of cementing bonds and trust. I doubt anyone labeled them! Live your life OP, I refer to myself as Heteroromantic Bisexual if labels need to be applied! Which they don't!

I had to Google that one & yep you've got a label, I'm a think I like them I'll do it kinda person. No doubt someone will have a label for that "

Yep, greedy Peachy! And nothing wrong with that!

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"The Spartan warriors regularly had sex with each other as a way of cementing bonds and trust. I doubt anyone labeled them! Live your life OP, I refer to myself as Heteroromantic Bisexual if labels need to be applied! Which they don't! "

I don’t want to threadjack, but I just had to say how happy it makes me when I see someone use the split attraction model outside of my very niche Pride groups!

To OP, when everyone says you don’t need a label, that’s perfectly valid. But if you’re like me and you want one (I like finding labels that fit me, it feels like recognising and understanding myself), you could look up “gynaesexual” and see if it fits. It means primarily attracted to femininity, and I’m pretty sure it includes feminine people with penises.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

OP I class myself simply as a libertine, yes it’s an old fashioned word and perhaps a word many are not familiar with but it sums me up perfectly and perhaps you as well!

"The Spartan warriors regularly had sex with each other as a way of cementing bonds and trust. I doubt anyone labeled them! Live your life OP, I refer to myself as Heteroromantic Bisexual if labels need to be applied! Which they don't!

I had to Google that one & yep you've got a label, I'm a think I like them I'll do it kinda person. No doubt someone will have a label for that

Yep, greedy Peachy! And nothing wrong with that! "

I know my box, I'm Pansexual

I wouldn't worry about giving yourself a label so long as your having fun and enjoying yourself.

By *ylvialonglegsTV/TS  over a year ago

Neath

I want to put my hand up and shout " me, me, me!" to all of you lol.

Great thread.

» Add a new message to this topic