FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Age barriers

Age barriers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nice44 OP   Man  over a year ago

valleys

What makes you decide your age barriers

Just wondered what is the difference between a 45 year old cock and a 46 year old cock/pussy or a 50 year old cock/pussy and a 51 year old cock/pussy

And would you really meet someone who was 99 lol

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oGDomMan  over a year ago

Barry

It's difficult isn't it? I was speaking to a guy on here, who's 22, and he said that she wouldn't meet anyone old enough to be his mum. After reminding him that Jennifer Aniston is 52 he quickly amended his initially narrow age bracket in the misguided hope that he would somehow attract the former Friends star to South Wales with his collection of penis photos.

It just goes to show that age is a number and that young people are idiots!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't want to play with a woman young enough to be my daughter. It does however annoy me when people put that four letter word "only" after their upper age limit,it does limit the number of people I can message, especially when I'm only one year over.

Don't get ate up about it.

I've had many message me that I've been out of their age range as they were browsing and saw my profile.

It's so much better to meet people in person like at a club or social.

That way they dont ask your age if you get along

You want to be a woman in her 60's, there's the guys who want you to be mammy to their naughty boy, the older nanny who sits on the cars & crushes them & then there's the ones who walk out because you're in lingerie & make up, sorry love I was looking for a proper granny, what do you mean' proper' cardigan & slippers like

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"You want to be a woman in her 60's, there's the guys who want you to be mammy to their naughty boy, the older nanny who sits on the cars & crushes them & then there's the ones who walk out because you're in lingerie & make up, sorry love I was looking for a proper granny, what do you mean' proper' cardigan & slippers like "
Made me laugh reading this....

valleys

Well as for younger goes i was told the rule is half your age plus seven ,but for older if it were reversed double your age plus 7 only works if you are in your 20's

Other wise your oldest would be dead lol

valleys

That made me smile lol

"double your age plus 7 only works if you are in your 20's

Other wise your oldest would be dead lol "

Perhaps a better way would be to halve your age and add seven. I hated it when I turned 40, suddenly unable to message half the website overnight .

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"double your age plus 7 only works if you are in your 20's

Other wise your oldest would be dead lol

Perhaps a better way would be to halve your age and add seven. I hated it when I turned 40, suddenly unable to message half the website overnight . "

Ha I use this exact method, and yeah I know what you mean. But then I thought ah well, I've come into the age bracket of a few other ladies instead, nope, they upped their lower limits. FML

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Well as for younger goes i was told the rule is half your age plus seven ,but for older if it were reversed double your age plus 7 only works if you are in your 20's

Other wise your oldest would be dead lol "

The lower is something I’ve heard of before, and it used to work but approaching 32 I could never see my self with a 23 year old. I tend to stick to over 25s

Again the older workings out, way way way over

Mine is generally because I have only really found a good connection with people closer to my own age.

38 is actually low for me but just gives a little more scope I guess.

Never considered widening the threshold any further

By *ojanglesMan  over a year ago

Windy Wales

There’s so much desperation about not only this site ..

People just don’t care , no standards no morals, no connections ..

Just my thoughts

By *uxuriantexhibitionistWoman  over a year ago

Middle of nowhere

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 11:31:24]

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

a cock is a cock i will let 18 year old to 70 fuck me but it always stumps me why an 18 year old wants to stick is cock up a 57 year old

many a sweet tune played on an old fiddle ,so why the age barriers baffles me too, but personal preferences must be respected all the same

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Calculation done, 56 / 2 equals 28, plus 7 gives 35!

As such could all women under the age of 35 please stop bombarding me with messages!

Thank you for your attention

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

"a cock is a cock i will let 18 year old to 70 fuck me but it always stumps me why an 18 year old wants to stick is cock up a 57 year old

"

When the 57 year old looks as good as you it’s understandable

By *illy999Woman  over a year ago

near Newport

I can not go with someone my daughters age or younger,freaks me out,older age limit,depends on the person themselves.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

It's all preference and down to the individual. Although there are some on here that don't think women especially are allowed to have this! That whatever the age, looks, size, shape the male is if they throw their attention at a women, she should be grateful and bow down to their whims

"It's all preference and down to the individual. Although there are some on here that don't think women especially are allowed to have this! That whatever the age, looks, size, shape the male is if they throw their attention at a women, she should be grateful and bow down to their whims "

Careful now Snow you ungrateful cunt

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"It's all preference and down to the individual. Although there are some on here that don't think women especially are allowed to have this! That whatever the age, looks, size, shape the male is if they throw their attention at a women, she should be grateful and bow down to their whims

Careful now Snow you ungrateful cunt "

I know I'm such a harsh twat

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Being outside of someones age preference isn't really a problem because, once they have read your profile, and if they like the sound of you, they will message you, and you can then respond. Some people have actually said to me that their age preference is only to keep time wasters, day dreamers, and wannabes out of the picture, and not to clog their inbox up with messages form people they are highly unlikely to be interested in.

By *andRCouple  over a year ago

barry

We spent an amazing 7 months with a lovely young girl a couple of years back (she was 26 we are 50 and 41), it was great to begin with but her age started to show and she couldn't cope emotionally.

Since then we have limited our interactions to those closer to our ages to avoid the same thing happening again. We wouldn't refuse but would not seek out youngsters.

Xx G

"Being outside of someones age preference isn't really a problem because, once they have read your profile, and if they like the sound of you, they will message you, and you can then respond. Some people have actually said to me that their age preference is only to keep time wasters, day dreamers, and wannabes out of the picture, and not to clog their inbox up with messages form people they are highly unlikely to be interested in. "

Exactly this, I don't want men the same age as my son messaging me. Nor would I ever consider anyone that young.

I have sent a message to a profile outside my age barriers though, after reading a profile and got intrigued.

Hence profile content is key here for me

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

You are not on your own Miss Curves in being attracted to the content of a profile. The way a profile is written can give a far deeper indication of the writer than any photos ever can.

I must admit that the only reason why I have ages 18 to 99 on my profile is do leave the door open for anyone to message me, but like you, I would describe myself as selective, and with standards. If I had a very young daughter and some randy old perv of my age was to chance his luck, I'd take his head off his shoulders.

I love to go try and go with a older woman

By *ocialguy79Man  over a year ago

blackwood

The more mature lady knows what she want I've had some of my best meets on here with a lady who is 68. No lies, drama, leading on etc just genuine chats, discussion, meets and great sex

» Add a new message to this topic