FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > cock rings

cock rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are they any good and what was the benefit for you, was it ?

A delayed Cumming

B helped maintain erection

C Both

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got an rubber adjustable one and find if I get it all arranged correctly (tension and placement) it is great for hardening the erection - not sure it added anything to my cumming - I tend to unload quite heavy anyways - but for sheer solidness it is great.

By *utumn-ThrillCouple  over a year ago

graig

It's all about finding the right fit, we've had rubber versions in the past which it is hit or miss.

Depending on the brand there either too tight making it uncomfortable or they eventually become over stretched and pointless, so we've recent put an order in for a set of metal rings from love honey, the set we ordered comes in a pack of 5 in diffrent sizes for like £15

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The rubber ones I have used are adjustable - with a small toggle underneath - this means you can keep tension and any stretch is controlled - worth looking into

"It's all about finding the right fit, we've had rubber versions in the past which it is hit or miss.

Depending on the brand there either too tight making it uncomfortable or they eventually become over stretched and pointless, so we've recent put an order in for a set of metal rings from love honey, the set we ordered comes in a pack of 5 in diffrent sizes for like £15"

By *uck11Couple  over a year ago

newport

I wear 3 thick rubber ones, and both the look and feel is great, they keep me hard for hours and always make me feel really horny, I love showing mine off when I'm fully swollen, and others thing it looms and feels fantastic, so yes they work in different ways for different people

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

some good informative stuff coming in here thanks all

By *portfuckerMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

The other big plus associated with cock rings is that they stretch and push out your ballbag.

Guys who like having their balls licked and sucked will appreciate the difference compared with having the balls squish about all over the place.

It also makes life much easier for the gonad-gobbling hotwives who love a cock ring on a guy for exactly this reason.

A silicone triple ring is ideal for this or, alternatively, a single metal ring around the base of cock and balls, with three or four silicone ballstretcher rings around the neck of the scrotal sack. This creates a column that slaps against the clit during fucking and at the end of which the balls stick out like firm purple plums ready to be enjoyed by appreciative cocksucking sluts. Thoroughly recommended.

» Add a new message to this topic