FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Maybe It's Just Me

Maybe It's Just Me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arco_p OP   Man  over a year ago

Hednesford

Good Morning All

Hope everyone is well in this scenario we are having ?

I'm not sure where I should start of here... Was on Fab fot a year during covid and always popping into wales chat and a few other, but found that it was extremley difficult for a single guy to get chatting or to know someone.

So I ended up deleting fab, after a 3 week break I decided to give it another go now that times have eased.

Its it just me, Am I losing my appeal or personality as I am finding it just as difficult ? I try be as honest as sincere as I can, but feel that maybe I'm just too old....

Peace be the journey

marco xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The chat room is a joke, you’d think that you are trying to r e and pillage them if you try to chat in wales chat room, it’s only chat ffs

Your profile is fairly limited to be honest as you only meet females and you have three interests so it’s very specific.

Nothing wrong with that but this won’t spark many peoples interest and as it’s only looking for females, you’ve got to stand out and almost sell yourself as they get hundreds of messages a day.

I’d switch up your profile text and change the status because nobody wants to fuck someone who is bringing themselves down. Get some unique photo ideas as the funny or unique ones stand out.

Once clubs/social events are back we recommend getting to as many as possible as that’s how you’ll get into the scene and people will be able to truly see your personality.

The chat rooms are always hit and miss to be honest, just like anything it takes time to build that rapport

Good luck though!

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Think of it this way.

You've just gone into a bar with a reputation as a pick up joint. You've never been in there before and you don't recognise anyone.

There are twenty women in the crowd of three hundred people, some of whom know each other really well.

Do you expect to:

a) get laid.

b) engage in chat with one or more of the women.

c) none of the above.

Why did you choose the option you did?

As it's online rather than real, so much of what you normally do to express your individuality is lost from here. That's quite disorientating at first and it might be that you never get to a position where the site is useful (or fun) for you.

Give it some time until you work out what it can and can't do for you, but keep your expectations real.

Gbat

"Your profile is fairly limited to be honest as you only meet females and you have three interests so it’s very specific.

Nothing wrong with that but this won’t spark many peoples interest and as it’s only looking for females, you’ve got to stand out and almost sell yourself as they get hundreds of messages a day.

I’d switch up your profile text and change the status because nobody wants to fuck someone who is bringing themselves down. Get some unique photo ideas as the funny or unique ones stand out.

Once clubs/social events are back we recommend getting to as many as possible as that’s how you’ll get into the scene and people will be able to truly see your personality.

The chat rooms are always hit and miss to be honest, just like anything it takes time to build that rapport

Good luck though! "

Completely agree with this.

Try and be more positive about yourself and this site. Your past experience on Fab doesn't determine what it's like now. Make it so it stands out and say what you enjoy.

Hope that helps x

Hednesford

"Your profile is fairly limited to be honest as you only meet females and you have three interests so it’s very specific.

Good luck though!

Try and be more positive about yourself and this site. Your past experience on Fab doesn't determine what it's like now. Make it so it stands out and say what you enjoy.

Hope that helps x"

Okay thanks for suggestions, all taken on and adjusted few things in profile accordinally. Ass for photo's going have to see if I can get some taken by someone.

Much appreciatte the comments

marco xx

Good luck though!

Hope that helps x

Okay thanks for suggestions, all taken on and adjusted few things in profile accordinally. Ass for photo's going have to see if I can get some taken by someone.

Much appreciatte the comments

marco xx"

You can take them yourself. Set up camera on timer or video record and pose and screenshot best images. That's how I do mine x

"Good Morning All

I'm not sure where I should start of here... Was on Fab fot a year during covid and always popping into wales chat and a few other, but found that it was extremley difficult for a single guy to get chatting or to know someone.

So I ended up deleting fab, after a 3 week break I decided to give it another go now that times have eased.

Its it just me, Am I losing my appeal or personality as I am finding it just as difficult ? I try be as honest as sincere as I can, but feel that maybe I'm just too old....

Peace be the journey

marco xx "

I like your profile, hopefully bump into you at a club some X

Hednesford

thanks for kind words, much grattitude

marco xx

"Good Morning All

Peace be the journey

marco xx

I like your profile, hopefully bump into you at a club some X"

» Add a new message to this topic