FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > SamSunk

SamSunk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OEM's must now be aware of flagrant copying of Apple merchandise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OEM's must now be aware of flagrant copying of Apple merchandise."
can you tell us in simple terms what you mean plz as i am a bit of a thickie....

Samsung can appeal. They won in more countries and can you really copyright a rectangle with rounded edges.

Well im taking my local farmer to court for a copy of my apple that he is marketing as a pear

Ooops sorry , feel like a guy that's walked into a ladies toilet , I was looking for the swingers forum , accidentally logged on to a smartphone forum I think , my mistake

If you think this is bad, try the chat rooms

Ah but that place is usually full of crazy people who've never met (or only spoken at a social) talking about how crazy and wild they all are.

May as well watch crufts x

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

We go in chat and chat to people we only met at socials after all we have people that we have met who are swingers on here but that we would not play with ...ie couples and we dont play with couples. and apart from the odd drink occasionally we then meet them at socials. don't play with everyone but its nice to have friends on the scene to drink with and chat to. lets face its not the sort of thing you can just chat to anyone about down the pub as they would think we were odd.

Yes certain days and times best avoided as when the bus drops off its a stupid place to be. We have also found really genuine people there who have been more than happy to offer advice or physical help with other things ..ie our dead car. However it is mostly blokes with wank cams... but have arranged meets in there. and can let possible meets see your face without sending pic that could be kept or done anything with.

As for crufts .. sorry way more interesting but then we show our dogs there every year... only issue there is being able to remove the knives from your back when you win... far nore interesting but can be alot more dangerous... people not dogs i mean.

As for op. well we ditched our Iphones and pad and went over to samsung... far better no wonder apple are pissed off. lol

There a swinging site forum and i covered chat room, crufts and apple and samsung and never once mentioned sex

"Ah but that place is usually full of crazy people who've never met (or only spoken at a social) talking about how crazy and wild they all are.

May as well watch crufts x"

hahahahahaha too true

"We go in chat and chat to people we only met at socials after all we have people that we have met who are swingers on here but that we would not play with ...ie couples and we dont play with couples. and apart from the odd drink occasionally we then meet them at socials. don't play with everyone but its nice to have friends on the scene to drink with and chat to. lets face its not the sort of thing you can just chat to anyone about down the pub as they would think we were odd.

Yes certain days and times best avoided as when the bus drops off its a stupid place to be. We have also found really genuine people there who have been more than happy to offer advice or physical help with other things ..ie our dead car. However it is mostly blokes with wank cams... but have arranged meets in there. and can let possible meets see your face without sending pic that could be kept or done anything with.

As for crufts .. sorry way more interesting but then we show our dogs there every year... only issue there is being able to remove the knives from your back when you win... far nore interesting but can be alot more dangerous... people not dogs i mean.

As for op. well we ditched our Iphones and pad and went over to samsung... far better no wonder apple are pissed off. lol

There a swinging site forum and i covered chat room, crufts and apple and samsung and never once mentioned sex"

PMSL love this, acurate, articulate and very clever

Well it is obvious who has never had a meet, been to a social or made an effort to make friends. Maybe it is true that there are people on here who only want sex and nothing else

"Samsung can appeal. They won in more countries and ... "

Are you sure?

"We go in chat and chat to people we only met at socials after all we have people that we have met who are swingers on here but that we would not play with ...ie couples and we dont play with couples. and apart from the odd drink occasionally we then meet them at socials. don't play with everyone but its nice to have friends on the scene to drink with and chat to. lets face its not the sort of thing you can just chat to anyone about down the pub as they would think we were odd.

There a swinging site forum and i covered chat room, crufts and apple and samsung and never once mentioned sex"

Have to this is the best answer I've seen in a long time fair play. Bus drop off is class x

"Samsung can appeal. They won in more countries and ...

Are you sure?"

Yeah was a draw in s Korea Australia they got thrown out and UK they won. Yeah the design is similar. Yes I agree they copied the design but I found the walled garden of apple a pain in the arse. I have ipad and iPod touch but love my galaxy s3 and hate iTunes.

A lot of the patients are really vague.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

There a swinging site forum and i covered chat room, crufts and apple and samsung and never once mentioned sex

Have to this is the best answer I've seen in a long time fair play. Bus drop off is class x

"

Thanks just being honest, and yes the bus drops off regularly in the chatroom, 6pm ish most days we seem to get a very full one dropping off as well, and it gets very hard work just not enough naughty steps to put them all on.

And it is a shame as it can be good place, but could be better if bus route was changed missing fab chat completely. Still equal opportunities and all that i suppose lol

Love your replies

It has come to my notice that genuine people in here are normal ! My first meet involved discussions on hiking routes, serial killers and laughing at bad experiences of swinging...strange I know.

However why shouldn't people chat about normal every day stuff. Like everything....if you don't like it pass on by.

" Well it is obvious who has never had a meet, been to a social or made an effort to make friends. Maybe it is true that there are people on here who only want sex and nothing else "

well i have been on and off here and have made some bliddy good mates of both sexes, even couples and i dont play with couples but your "maybe its true" bit is true innit after all it is a swinging site and thats what most people want sex and nothing else no strings. if that makes sense. i meet i fuck if good i will again if not i wont i think same applies to all of us in real life and on swinging site he he

» Add a new message to this topic