FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Status update / messages

Status update / messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I haven't been here long but what I notice is the amount unread messages / deleted. Don't get me wrong women and couples get hundreds of messages a day (especially if new pics are posted too ). Now I always try to reference your status update and construct a message around your profile / status updates I never go with the generic (fancy a fuck) messages as I think that smacks lack respect.how many people would rather the sender to pay a bit more attention to their status updates and profiles. Or is it s case of can't be bothered got too many

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekychopperMan  over a year ago

Swansea

It really is hit and miss sometimes. You can make a big effort with a message and can still be left on read.

Just depends on the person and how busy they are. Just need to move on and take it as a polite no.

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I think you are doing the right thing but there are lots of reasons why messages are deleted unread. Sometimes it's just timing.

I read all my messages but I don't always reply because it invites abuse. It's also tedious to reply to someone who hasn't taken notice of my profile and that includes age and distance preferences.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many people will read your profile before even opening your message, so if you aren't what they're looking for they may well leave it unread, or just delete it etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Many people will read your profile before even opening your message, so if you aren't what they're looking for they may well leave it unread, or just delete it etc"

Excellent point, duly noted.

By *lease300Woman  over a year ago

merthyr

I block delete sometimes as it’s impossible to get thro the messages and most are ‘I’d ruin you’

Unfortunately then some who could be a great meet also disappear xxx

» Add a new message to this topic