FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > 5 reasons for Welsh independence

5 reasons for Welsh independence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Toyota factory is in Wales.

The Airbus factory is in Wales.

If devolution happened, the population of the English city of Chester would mostly have to show their passport at the border if they wished to shop at their local Tesco or Morrisons large supermarket.

Half time at Chester football ground would be more "awkward" - would the players have to show their passports before swapping sides? Not to mention spectators having to show passports before having a piss in the official loos.

The Severn Bridge could charge people to leave Wales.

I rest my case.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylvialonglegsTV/TS  over a year ago

Neath

That's gonna make us all rich. Surprised no-one thought of it till now

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

"The Toyota factory is in Wales.

If devolution happened, the population of the English city of Chester would mostly have to show their passport at the border if they wished to shop at their local Tesco or Morrisons large supermarket.

Half time at Chester football ground would be more "awkward" - would the players have to show their passports before swapping sides? Not to mention spectators having to show passports before having a piss in the official loos.

I rest my case."

Funny you should mention Chester, but I was involved in an incident, nothing sinister I might add, on a street called, Boundary Lane in Saltney, Chester. I arrived on a job around midnight, and next thing five police cars, and a van came rolling up to see what was going on. I was interviewed by Cheshire constabulary, and once they were satisfied that everything was in order, I was left to carry on. Not quite that simple, another policeman apologised and said that I was going to have to get in his car, and go over everything again because, I happened to be letting myself into a building that was in England, so Cheshire police had to attend the incident, but the report had been made by a resident across the road in Wales, so North Wales police had to attend the incident, and conduct their investigation. So it appears that we already have border control up there. I asked what would happen if there was ever a head on crash on Boundary Lane which magistrates court would have to pass judgment, but the policeman couldn't give me an answer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Independence is normal.

Being "ruled" by another country isn't normal, it's actually the opposite.

I cba to argue with unionists, its too early

By *agertha73Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Independence is normal.

"

Agreed.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

coffiwch dreweryn

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Charge to leave Wales?

Have you seen the traffic going to England in the mornings compared to what’s coming in , and vice versa in the evenings?

Says a lot for what business is in Wales

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

"Charge to leave Wales?

Have you seen the traffic going to England in the mornings compared to what’s coming in , and vice versa in the evenings?

Says a lot for what business is in Wales "

Also a lot of businesses have large tax breaks from the uk government to set up in under employed areas like wales rather than in large hub areas in england.

"Charge to leave Wales?

Says a lot for what business is in Wales "

erm ... working abroad is considered an export and good for an economy

Brynmawr

And since the start of the WAG , what has it done to bring any big business to Wales

The steelworks at Newport and Port Talbot are threatened with closure almost every year

It has neglected the valleys as nothing exists outside Cardiff

Yes, let’s have full independence, including its share of the national debt to repay the BoE

Watch everyone’s personal tax bill rise to pay for it

for the last couple of centuries, big business draining the country by exporting it's wealth and resources then leaving is what has caused problems for wales. homegrown business is what has made the country a success

Brynmawr

"for the last couple of centuries, big business draining the country by exporting it's wealth and resources then leaving is what has caused problems for wales. homegrown business is what has made the country a success "

What homegrown big successes has this welsh Goverment achieved after being in power since ‘97?

a burgeoning film and music industry, a highly diversified rural economy, electrical independance and electricity export that is growing exponentionally, high performing construction sector.

just because brynmawr has little or no aspiration don't let your echo chamber distort the facts

Brynmawr

"a burgeoning film and music industry, a highly diversified rural economy, electrical independance and electricity export that is growing exponentionally, high performing construction sector.

just because brynmawr has little or no aspiration don't let your echo chamber distort the facts "

Little or no aspirations, it’s the land that Cardiff forgot

This country could never survive on its own

The only two things it’s got going for it is tourism and overpriced radiated lamb

"The only two things it’s got going for it is tourism and overpriced radiated lamb "

little wonder tourists don't bother with brynmawr then. eich math chi o feddwl ffosiledig yw'r hyn sy'n dal y wlad yn ôl. ceisiwch roi'r gorau i fod yn ddioddefwr mor anghenus a bwrw ymlaen â gwella'ch bywyd yn lle aros i San Steffan eich bwydo â llwy.

By *iverredMan  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

Should come to west Wales!! No major industry. Only seasonal work or low paid jobs. Teachers and nurses are with the best paying jobs around here.

Brynmawr

"The only two things it’s got going for it is tourism and overpriced radiated lamb

little wonder tourists don't bother with brynmawr then. eich math chi o feddwl ffosiledig yw'r hyn sy'n dal y wlad yn ôl. ceisiwch roi'r gorau i fod yn ddioddefwr mor anghenus a bwrw ymlaen â gwella'ch bywyd yn lle aros i San Steffan eich bwydo â llwy. "

Nothing to do with Westminster

It’s the fossilised thinking of a Labour welsh government that is holding this country back

They are a bunch of idiotic morons who only get re-elected because people vote for them because “my parents do and my grandparents do”

Have they brought any big employers to the valleys ?

No ,

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

"The only two things it’s got going for it is tourism and overpriced radiated lamb

little wonder tourists don't bother with brynmawr then. eich math chi o feddwl ffosiledig yw'r hyn sy'n dal y wlad yn ôl. ceisiwch roi'r gorau i fod yn ddioddefwr mor anghenus a bwrw ymlaen â gwella'ch bywyd yn lle aros i San Steffan eich bwydo â llwy.

It’s the fossilised thinking of a Labour welsh government that is holding this country back

They are a bunch of idiotic morons who only get re-elected because people vote for them because “my parents do and my grandparents do”

No , "

An independent Wales doesn't have to have a Labour government.

Until a Welsh government has full, and I mean full, fiscal control then you can not fully judge them on their economic performance.

[Removed by poster at 12/07/21 06:19:35]

"Independence is normal.

"

No , "

I agree

Brynmawr

No ,

Until a Welsh government has full, and I mean full, fiscal control then you can not fully judge them on their economic performance. "

Well going by every election since the rushed through devolution referendum,who do you think the welsh would elect yet again ?

Of course they can be judged on their economic performance, look at how much they wasted on the M4 relief road farce for a start

We don’t need another road , we’ll just reduce the speed limit

Can I add The Welsh Quilt Center in Lampeter? Don't want no English seeing our quilts! Grrrr!

I rest my case.

Funny you should mention Chester, but I was involved in an incident, nothing sinister I might add, on a street called, Boundary Lane in Saltney, Chester. I arrived on a job around midnight, and next thing five police cars, and a van came rolling up to see what was going on. I was interviewed by Cheshire constabulary, and once they were satisfied that everything was in order, I was left to carry on. Not quite that simple, another policeman apologised and said that I was going to have to get in his car, and go over everything again because, I happened to be letting myself into a building that was in England, so Cheshire police had to attend the incident, but the report had been made by a resident across the road in Wales, so North Wales police had to attend the incident, and conduct their investigation. So it appears that we already have border control up there. I asked what would happen if there was ever a head on crash on Boundary Lane which magistrates court would have to pass judgment, but the policeman couldn't give me an answer. "

Boundary Lane is interesting - the clue is in it's name. Border runs straight down the middle. One side of the road and you're in Wales, other side of the road and you're in England. So much for the United Kingdom, huh? Do they actually get 2 different dust carts rattling along the same road but different sides, puffing out diesel fumes, to collect the recycling?

Near Cowbridge

No ,

Until a Welsh government has full, and I mean full, fiscal control then you can not fully judge them on their economic performance.

Well going by every election since the rushed through devolution referendum,who do you think the welsh would elect yet again ?

Of course they can be judged on their economic performance, look at how much they wasted on the M4 relief road farce for a start

We don’t need another road , we’ll just reduce the speed limit "

You can't say that an independent Wales would have a Labour government, given that currently Labour is pro-union, and we don't know what form of government would an independent Wales would have. For example, we could have true proportional representation which might make for a balanced parliament but also might make for a fractious government. This is just idle speculation though.

I said fully judge on the economy.

I agree with not building the M4 relief road. It's short term thinking. If you build more roads you get more traffic. We need to be smarter than that given climate change and an increasing digital economy.

They could and should have reached that decision earlier, I agree.

No , "

Amen to that, let's face it, Drakeford is Town Council level max.

I rest my case."

Sure most of the workers are from England who work at airbus?

Can’t speak welsh but can understand it

Brynmawr

No ,

Amen to that, let's face it, Drakeford is Town Council level max."

Near Cowbridge

No ,

Amen to that, let's face it, Drakeford is Town Council level max.

"

Some town council...

https://t.co/qslsP7YFBt?amp=1

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

No one planning to build a wall between the two then?

By *ischi3fMan  over a year ago

Cwmbran

Clywch Clywch / Hear Hear!

That and in 2017, Wales was the 5th biggest exporter of Electricity in the WORLD!

We export twice as much as we use!

Indy Wales = No brainer really :D

Indepebdance ? Its so laughable i might give AM's another over inflation pay rise

Near Cowbridge

"No one planning to build a wall between the two then? "

Maybe some bloke called Offa, given the advances in building technology

Near Cowbridge

"Indepebdance ? Its so laughable i might give AM's another over inflation pay rise "

Or you could back your claims up with a reasoned argument. Up to you I guess.

Cwmbran

"No one planning to build a wall between the two then?

Maybe some bloke called Offa, given the advances in building technology "

Ill get the spirit level

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

No wonder I don't come on the forum much anymore when it's shit like this to read, who gives a fuck about topics like this on a swinging site

"No wonder I don't come on the forum much anymore when it's shit like this to read, who gives a fuck about topics like this on a swinging site "

Loads of different general topics are covered on the forums Lexi

Maybe try the "Swinger chat" section for more swinging specific discussions

"Clywch Clywch / Hear Hear!

That and in 2017, Wales was the 5th biggest exporter of Electricity in the WORLD!

Indy Wales = No brainer really :D"

Load of tripe…. Considering the UK is 34th in the current rankings and has been for some time. Where did you get that the smallest nation within Great Britain is the 5th largest exporter of electricity?

Cwmbran

Load of tripe…. Considering the UK is 34th in the current rankings and has been for some time. Where did you get that the smallest nation within Great Britain is the 5th largest exporter of electricity? "

Do the research, the UK figures are all the UK countries combined (with England using more than they actually create!) hence why as a collective the figures are so low.

In 2019 we were behind Canda, France, Germany and Paraguay.

The link as well for you to have a look at my "tripe" :p

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Wales#:~:text=In%202019%20Wales%20was%20the,TWh%20and%20France%20at%2042TWh.

I rest my case.

Funny you should mention Chester, but I was involved in an incident, nothing sinister I might add, on a street called, Boundary Lane in Saltney, Chester. I arrived on a job around midnight, and next thing five police cars, and a van came rolling up to see what was going on. I was interviewed by Cheshire constabulary, and once they were satisfied that everything was in order, I was left to carry on. Not quite that simple, another policeman apologised and said that I was going to have to get in his car, and go over everything again because, I happened to be letting myself into a building that was in England, so Cheshire police had to attend the incident, but the report had been made by a resident across the road in Wales, so North Wales police had to attend the incident, and conduct their investigation. So it appears that we already have border control up there. I asked what would happen if there was ever a head on crash on Boundary Lane which magistrates court would have to pass judgment, but the policeman couldn't give me an answer. "

It's about right. Boundary Lane is well known around these parts. In some ways, it's a piss take. For many years the boy racers with souped up cars have taken advantage of the Wales / England border around Chester football ground.

It is of concern that you was "interviewed" by both Cheshire and North Wales police forces. You was clearly in the territory of one or the other.

It's like a Westminster WankFest in here

Duw duw

Near Cowbridge

"No wonder I don't come on the forum much anymore when it's shit like this to read, who gives a fuck about topics like this on a swinging site "

To be fair, the thread title is pretty ambiguous. I can see how you'd accidentally click on it thinking it was about swinging orgies and be bitterly disappointed to find it's political. Oh well.

Load of tripe…. Considering the UK is 34th in the current rankings and has been for some time. Where did you get that the smallest nation within Great Britain is the 5th largest exporter of electricity?

Do the research, the UK figures are all the UK countries combined (with England using more than they actually create!) hence why as a collective the figures are so low.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Wales#:~:text=In%202019%20Wales%20was%20the,TWh%20and%20France%20at%2042TWh."

If you do your research via Wikipedia then that says it all. Let me know when you can provide evidence from a multiple, reputable statistics sites.

"Indepebdance ? Its so laughable i might give AM's another over inflation pay rise

Or you could back your claims up with a reasoned argument. Up to you I guess. "

No need. Its not going to happen as we simply could not function as a nation without financial help from the rest of the UK.

Near Cowbridge

"Indepebdance ? Its so laughable i might give AM's another over inflation pay rise

Or you could back your claims up with a reasoned argument. Up to you I guess.

No need. Its not going to happen as we simply could not function as a nation without financial help from the rest of the UK.

"

You are aware that the UK as a whole runs a fiscal deficit? Many, many independent countries do. Debt is normal.

Near Cowbridge

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Wales#:~:text=In%202019%20Wales%20was%20the,TWh%20and%20France%20at%2042TWh.

If you do your research via Wikipedia then that says it all. Let me know when you can provide evidence from a multiple, reputable statistics sites."

And where did your stat about the UK being 34th in the current electricity export rankings come from?

By the way, your data is an estimate from 2007 so...

If you do your research via Wikipedia then that says it all. Let me know when you can provide evidence from a multiple, reputable statistics sites.

And where did your stat about the UK being 34th in the current electricity export rankings come from?

By the way, your data is an estimate from 2007 so..."

Global economy dot com

Cwmbran

If you do your research via Wikipedia then that says it all. Let me know when you can provide evidence from a multiple, reputable statistics sites."

where did you get yours from? Wiki.. says it all come back to me with actually links you tripe

Cwmbran

By the way, your data is an estimate from 2007 so..."

Thank you though, for making me laugh so much i havent laughed so much in a long time:D Diolch :')

Cwmbran

By the way, your data is an estimate from 2007 so...

Global economy dot com"

globaleconomy.com? where you cant pick Wales as a Country? :D :D :D

as arguements go, your proving a different point to mine so i dont think we are in the same ball park

football v golf

rugby v netball

stick to the latter

Indy Wales = No brainer really :D"

Not really much of a boast if you use common sense. What you really need is to say how much electricity you generate and of that how much you export. If you generate 10GW and only use 200MW that’s ok, but if you only generate 200MW and use 50MW and export 150MW then that’s not so impressive.

Cwmbran

Not really much of a boast if you use common sense. What you really need is to say how much electricity you generate and of that how much you export. If you generate 10GW and only use 200MW that’s ok, but if you only generate 200MW and use 50MW and export 150MW then that’s not so impressive. "

Well, its actually TWh ( which is a 1000 GWh!) so not even sure what your arguement is?

Again, links above for the actually figures

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I rest my case.

Funny you should mention Chester, but I was involved in an incident, nothing sinister I might add, on a street called, Boundary Lane in Saltney, Chester. I arrived on a job around midnight, and next thing five police cars, and a van came rolling up to see what was going on. I was interviewed by Cheshire constabulary, and once they were satisfied that everything was in order, I was left to carry on. Not quite that simple, another policeman apologised and said that I was going to have to get in his car, and go over everything again because, I happened to be letting myself into a building that was in England, so Cheshire police had to attend the incident, but the report had been made by a resident across the road in Wales, so North Wales police had to attend the incident, and conduct their investigation. So it appears that we already have border control up there. I asked what would happen if there was ever a head on crash on Boundary Lane which magistrates court would have to pass judgment, but the policeman couldn't give me an answer.

It's about right. Boundary Lane is well known around these parts. In some ways, it's a piss take. For many years the boy racers with souped up cars have taken advantage of the Wales / England border around Chester football ground.

It is of concern that you was "interviewed" by both Cheshire and North Wales police forces. You was clearly in the territory of one or the other. "

Thanks for the responses I've had to this, I didn't honestly expect it. I was actually working on the new homes site on the England side about twenty years ago. Yes, I was interviewed by both police forces. I wasn't arrested when they could see that I had keys for the houses, but once Cheshire constabulary were satisfied, the North Wales police officers were very apologetic, but they had to follow procedure because, the incident had been reported from Wales. I hadn't thought about refuse collection, or other council services for that matter, or indeed who maintains the surface water, and sewage systems, Welsh Water, or an English water authority, which then begs the question, are the English getting rid of their poo in Wales, or vice versa, and I if they are, should we be charging for the privilege. Of course other emergency services come into question. Does the English fire brigade, who could possibly get to a house fire quicker, let a house burn down because it's in Wales I wonder? Or can they attend with a Welsh fire officer controlling the show? I must admit that my experience on Boundary Lane has raised a few eyebrows, with some people thinking that I am making it up, but then the immortal words of Max Boyce come to to mind..... "I know cos I was there!"

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

I'm quietly confidential that there are far more reasons to remain united.

Those industries are in Wales because of the United Kingdom, same as those in Scotland.

Near Cowbridge

"I'm quietly confidential that there are far more reasons to remain united.

Those industries are in Wales because of the United Kingdom, same as those in Scotland.

"

Are you suggesting an independent Wales couldn't attract or retain industry?

Probably wont see Independence in my lifetime but more people are coming around to the idea, espeically the younger generation.

And as Ive said many times before I think Drakeford has done a pretty good job during Covid even though I didnt vote Labour earlier this year.

By *i.Happy.CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Uxbridge

How silly, England should pay to dump their poo in Wales, yet wasn't quick to say wales should pay England.

I think Wales should be independent if they want too be so badly, but only when they are not relying on

Money from other countries (like England) to help keep this place going.

But to me, i think the whole of the uk should stand united as one. As we all stand better being as one more than all be divided. If life isn't hard enough has it is, putting more of a divide only makes the human race more angry at each other. When we should be evolving to something far more better now, weather your Welsh or English

Before you all run off to look at my profile, we live in Wales...

"Probably wont see Independence in my lifetime but more people are coming around to the idea, espeically the younger generation.

And as Ive said many times before I think Drakeford has done a pretty good job during Covid even though I didnt vote Labour earlier this year."

Maybe not Bubbs but those after us will

Near Cowbridge

"How silly, England should pay to dump their poo in Wales, yet wasn't quick to say wales should pay England.

I think Wales should be independent if they want too be so badly, but only when they are not relying on

Money from other countries (like England) to help keep this place going.

But to me, i think the whole of the uk should stand united as one. As we all stand better being as one more than all be divided. If life isn't hard enough has it is, putting more of a divide only makes the human race more angry at each other. When we should be evolving to something far more better now, weather your Welsh or English

Before you all run off to look at my profile, we live in Wales..."

You are aware that the UK as a whole runs at a fiscal deficit right? Even England on its own would run a fiscal deficit.

And given that UK financial performance is the responsibility of Westminster who's fault is it that Wales runs a deficit? Ah yes. It must be something inherent to the Welsh.

1 reason to stay is it would wind MissP up.

*runs away*

"1 reason to stay is it would wind MissP up.

*runs away*"

Na it doesn't wind me up FB

Everyone's entitled to their views

It's just some seem scarily brainwashed

"Probably wont see Independence in my lifetime but more people are coming around to the idea, espeically the younger generation.

And as Ive said many times before I think Drakeford has done a pretty good job during Covid even though I didnt vote Labour earlier this year."

Really???!!! Brainwashed

And as Ive said many times before I think Drakeford has done a pretty good job during Covid even though I didnt vote Labour earlier this year.

Really???!!! Brainwashed "

Calm down Paul

All those punctuation marks aren't good for you

[Removed by poster at 22/07/21 08:34:53]

By *oolybullyMan  over a year ago

Close enough

I'm a Unionist.... For now at least. Last thing I want is independence especially as it's not true independence. Leaving a union of 4 to join the EU and a Union of.... How many is it now? Isn't for me. Coupled with the fact that they want to make Wales a sanctuary country just takes away national pride rather than embraces, restores or promotes. I'm a proud Welshman, a proud Brit and a proud man.

I respect other people's opinions so I'm not slating anyone elses... It's just me and who I am.

I believe the world has already gone mad and far too many liberties have already been taken from me. Please... No more. I used to feel free.

Near Cowbridge

"I'm a Unionist.... For now at least. Last thing I want is independence especially as it's not true independence. Leaving a union of 4 to join the EU and a Union of.... How many is it now? Isn't for me. Coupled with the fact that they want to make Wales a sanctuary country just takes away national pride rather than embraces, restores or promotes. I'm a proud Welshman, a proud Brit and a proud man.

I respect other people's opinions so I'm not slating anyone elses... It's just me and who I am.

I believe the world has already gone mad and far too many liberties have already been taken from me. Please... No more. I used to feel free."

There is absolutely no guarantee that an independent Wales would be part of the EU.

By *uankerr79Man  over a year ago

torfean

Load of tripe…. Considering the UK is 34th in the current rankings and has been for some time. Where did you get that the smallest nation within Great Britain is the 5th largest exporter of electricity? "

It's true....... it must be! He made it up all by himself!

Near Cowbridge

Why is it that whenever you meet a Unionist they mention the fiscal deficit but when you counter their legitimate argument they disappear into the ether?

"Why is it that whenever you meet a Unionist they mention the fiscal deficit but when you counter their legitimate argument they disappear into the ether? "

Wales is the 3rd biggest producer of pizza in the world.

By *ocialguy79Man  over a year ago

blackwood

We have a site full of horny women and couples and we are discussing politics

"We have a site full of horny women and couples and we are discussing politics "

Makes their knickers wet

By *ocialguy79Man  over a year ago

blackwood

Thanks for the tip I never knew that

Near Cowbridge

"We have a site full of horny women and couples and we are discussing politics "

I know, being multifaceted is so overrated...

Near Cowbridge

"Why is it that whenever you meet a Unionist they mention the fiscal deficit but when you counter their legitimate argument they disappear into the ether?

Wales is the 3rd biggest producer of pizza in the world. "

Not when I'm ordering from Domino's!

By *oolybullyMan  over a year ago

Close enough

"I'm a Unionist.... For now at least. Last thing I want is independence especially as it's not true independence. Leaving a union of 4 to join the EU and a Union of.... How many is it now? Isn't for me. Coupled with the fact that they want to make Wales a sanctuary country just takes away national pride rather than embraces, restores or promotes. I'm a proud Welshman, a proud Brit and a proud man.

I believe the world has already gone mad and far too many liberties have already been taken from me. Please... No more. I used to feel free.

There is absolutely no guarantee that an independent Wales would be part of the EU.

"

I think we both know it's highly likely.

As it stands now we are guaranteed not to be which for the time being I'm happy about.

Cwmbran

"Why is it that whenever you meet a Unionist they mention the fiscal deficit but when you counter their legitimate argument they disappear into the ether?

Wales is the 3rd biggest producer of pizza in the world.

Not when I'm ordering from Domino's! "

Wwwwww Pizza, not to start another debate but its Papa Johns for me over Dominoes

Near Cowbridge

I think we both know it's highly likely.

As it stands now we are guaranteed not to be which for the time being I'm happy about.

"

I think you need a fiscal deficit of less than 3% if you want to join the EU so I'm not sure it's highly likely that an independent Wales will be part of it. I'm sure a lot of people would want that though.

By *ani25Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

100% agree

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Keep politics out of the forum, this is a swingers site.

By *espectful_KinksterMan  over a year ago

Abergele

Ow gawd, are all the welsh going to tared with the same brush as the Scots because of the SNP

Near Cowbridge

"Ow gawd, are all the welsh going to tared with the same brush as the Scots because of the SNP"

Pardon?

Politics on a swingers site what a joke just get lost I say but for the record if you want welsh independence your deluded I’ve lived in three countries and we are 40 years behind the times I’d sell my house tomorrow if it happened now shit then f up and keep this to shagging orgys and dogging …. Sorry if I’ve not been conservative in my opinion but without labouring on too long I don’t give a shit about a democratic view as I’d Trump you all if I had too

By *ixi n DogCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Exports of water and energy are the baskets I'd put our eggs in.

The problem with being independent right now is the fact we'd be run by the same idiots who are currently sat in the chamber in Cardiff bay.

They seem to forget there are parts of Wales west of the M4 and North of the valleys.

D

Near Cowbridge

"Politics on a swingers site what a joke just get lost I say but for the record if you want welsh independence your deluded I’ve lived in three countries and we are 40 years behind the times I’d sell my house tomorrow if it happened now shit then f up and keep this to shagging orgys and dogging …. Sorry if I’ve not been conservative in my opinion but without labouring on too long I don’t give a shit about a democratic view as I’d Trump you all if I had too "

Is Trumping someone a new kink that I've not heard of?

So many intriguing nuances to that post!

Near Cowbridge

[Removed by poster at 22/11/21 15:54:09]

Near Cowbridge

"Exports of water and energy are the baskets I'd put our eggs in.

The problem with being independent right now is the fact we'd be run by the same idiots who are currently sat in the chamber in Cardiff bay.

They seem to forget there are parts of Wales west of the M4 and North of the valleys.

D"

Given Labour are a Unionist party I'm not sure it'd be the same people in power.

There are really good cases for and against independence and it's a debate I find interesting. But we'd better stick to sex talk for fear of being turned orange...

By *ixi n DogCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

D

Given Labour are a Unionist party I'm not sure it'd be the same people in power.

There are really good cases for and against independence and it's a debate I find interesting. But we'd better stick to sex talk for fear of being turned orange... "

Orange.. Now that gives the Unionist/Independence a whole new slant..

Near Cowbridge

D

There are really good cases for and against independence and it's a debate I find interesting. But we'd better stick to sex talk for fear of being turned orange...

Orange.. Now that gives the Unionist/Independence a whole new slant.. "

Let's not open that can of worms

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

I don’t seem to have had the mail from admin to say that to be on Fab the only things you can think and talk about are sex . Seems for some it’s unacceptable to have views on anything else too. Very sad state of affairs indeed

"I don’t seem to have had the mail from admin to say that to be on Fab the only things you can think and talk about are sex . Seems for some it’s unacceptable to have views on anything else too. Very sad state of affairs indeed

"

Not at all ! There is a separate section for political posts so read it there

Near Cowbridge

"I don’t seem to have had the mail from admin to say that to be on Fab the only things you can think and talk about are sex . Seems for some it’s unacceptable to have views on anything else too. Very sad state of affairs indeed

Not at all ! There is a separate section for political posts so read it there "

Which section is for political posts? Genuine question

The politics Forum?

Not Wales

Near Cowbridge

"The politics Forum?

Not Wales "

Cheers, missed the politics forum.

I'm sure the moderators will move threads or close them if in the wrong section.

And people can choose to scroll past those they feel are in the incorrect forum

By *ltcouple69Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Wales is good for walking. Thats about it. It's backwards, go to the Valleys its like a 1967 time warp. People don't like coloured or gays up there, god forbid they see a transsexual.

No one from Europe is going to invest here now and Wales voted against their own interests, leaving the EU (who had put more investment here then England).

You don't want to be Englands bitch but you voted like you were and yet you have no chance running the country. It be bankrupt.

By *oveagoodtootMan  over a year ago

naughty town

What a great post to start an argument just like politics or religion two things should never be spoken about in a pub

By *he jesterMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

What a joke of a thread, UK together is the only way ahead !

I can't get my head around why people of any nation would want to be led and ruled by another. Anyone can see that the union is grossly unfair to Wales (HS2 anyone?) and i for one hope they soon wake up and realise it's Stockholm Syndrome that's holding them back and become independent.

Abolish the monarchy too while we're at it and leave all the flag shaggers wank each other off over being 'british' because for me it's embarrassing and it stinks.

it's odd that there are welsh people who are so vocally anti-welsh apart from maybe when the rugby is on ... rhyfedd iawn

Scary stuff, no one wins we are all whose off. I worry about some people

By *elt77Man  over a year ago

Towyn

Independence for Wales!!,Yes Cymru. England have been fleecing our resources for centuries. No one mentioned Water. No one mentioned the highest poverty in Europe is in Wales.The only people who Don't want Independence is the English living in Wales and working in Wales. Ireland is thriving since leaving English rule. Only one party for the job, it's a real Welsh party called Plaid Cymru. Labour is a English party who answers to Downing Street.Did England like being ruled from the EU. Lol no.so why should Wales or Scotland be ruled by any other country. Cymru am byth.

"Independence for Wales!!,Yes Cymru. England have been fleecing our resources for centuries. No one mentioned Water. No one mentioned the highest poverty in Europe is in Wales.The only people who Don't want Independence is the English living in Wales and working in Wales.

Ireland is thriving since leaving English rule. Only one party for the job, it's a real Welsh party called Plaid Cymru. Labour is a English party who answers to Downing Street.Did England like being ruled from the EU. Lol no.so why should Wales or Scotland be ruled by any other country. Cymru am byth. "

Because we are an island, we should protect the Union, make things better through change not reinvent the wheel.

With the EU there were 5 putting in the pot and 20+ taking out, give it a chance now we can focus the resourse

South Wales

"it's odd that there are welsh people who are so vocally anti-welsh apart from maybe when the rugby is on ... rhyfedd iawn "

Rugby is shit, just like football. It's like religion, control the masses to stop them being idle and getting up to mischief.

South Wales

"Independence for Wales!!,Yes Cymru. England have been fleecing our resources for centuries. No one mentioned Water. No one mentioned the highest poverty in Europe is in Wales.The only people who Don't want Independence is the English living in Wales and working in Wales.

Ireland is thriving since leaving English rule. Only one party for the job, it's a real Welsh party called Plaid Cymru. Labour is a English party who answers to Downing Street.Did England like being ruled from the EU. Lol no.so why should Wales or Scotland be ruled by any other country. Cymru am byth.

Because we are an island, we should protect the Union, make things better through change not reinvent the wheel.

With the EU there were 5 putting in the pot and 20+ taking out, give it a chance now we can focus the resourse"

I agree, more investment outside London and the South East. Problem is some Welsh don't help themselves with this backward, tribal mentality and chip on their shoulder about what English ancestors did to Welsh ancestors 900 years ago. Granted, what England did to Wales was shit but it was done to people who are dead by people who are also dead.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"it's odd that there are welsh people who are so vocally anti-welsh apart from maybe when the rugby is on ... rhyfedd iawn

Rugby is shit, just like football. It's like religion, control the masses to stop them being idle and getting up to mischief."

Rugby stops people getting upto mischief? Are you fucking real? Go on tour you want pmsl

Near Cowbridge

Absolute racist throbber messaging me and then blocking as they don't have the mental capacity to form a coherent argument. Gotta love fab

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

I rest my case.

It is of concern that you was "interviewed" by both Cheshire and North Wales police forces. You was clearly in the territory of one or the other. "

Read the OP properly.

He was in England. Cheshire Police deal with it.

Report came from Wales. NWP have to attend and deal as well.

» Add a new message to this topic