FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Delete

Delete

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies and couples get inundated by emails from guys and probably bored by most of them.

No reply is quite obviously no thanks, however some delete the mail and some don't.

Are the people who don't delete the message keeping it whilst they consider or simply can't be bothered to get rid of it ? Yes I know, there's far more exciting forums

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

" Ladies and couples get inundated by emails from guys and probably bored by most of them.

No reply is quite obviously no thanks, however some delete the mail and some don't.

Are the people who don't delete the message keeping it whilst they consider or simply can't be bothered to get rid of it ? Yes I know, there's far more exciting forums "

Some maybe. otherwise we tend to keep for a while as you can guarantee that the same guy will be back asking same questions as if they never mailed you before. And sometimes we need to know why it was not taken any further.

Might be perfect profile, could just have been his approach or attitude. Which we might not remember.

So i wouldnt get your hopes up because your message hasnt been deleted.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" Ladies and couples get inundated by emails from guys and probably bored by most of them.

Are the people who don't delete the message keeping it whilst they consider or simply can't be bothered to get rid of it ? Yes I know, there's far more exciting forums

Some maybe. otherwise we tend to keep for a while as you can guarantee that the same guy will be back asking same questions as if they never mailed you before. And sometimes we need to know why it was not taken any further.

Might be perfect profile, could just have been his approach or attitude. Which we might not remember.

So i wouldnt get your hopes up because your message hasnt been deleted. "

We keep some just to see what other mail arrives from the same sender. The worst we have had was 6 mails, all EXACTLY the same from the same guy in less than 12 hours !!!!!! We reported him for spamming and blocked him and to our suprise he is no longer on site. This is obviosly the worst case, we keep the good ones aswell and will reply as soon as we can, (we are not always here together) but as has already been said just because we have kept your mail dosnt mean we are going to meet you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys, its not the expectation that I demand replies or meets, I simply don't want to keep sending introductory emails to all and sundry, I'm being select choosing the ones that attract.

But obviously I can't expect things to come to

me without making an effort by mailing. Thanks

Defo mate and we like to read a well worded and descriptive mail regardless of who it is from. There are many excellent single guys on this site but unfortunatly we have to sift through all the idiots to find them

We're on here at different times - sometimes days apart from each other due to work - so we hold onto messages until we've both caught up with them all.

The boring, abusive & vulgar ones get deleted asap.

If we've exchanged a message or two we keep them so we can recall the conversation if we need to later.

We save messages if a face pic is attached, again for future reference.

So basically our system is for our benefit & not intended to give false hope to anyone!

» Add a new message to this topic