FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Undercover Police?

Undercover Police?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been reading today and supposedly there are under cover police on this site investigating paedophiles. But, if they arrange to "fake meet with an imaginary child" it can not be used as evidence because of entrapment.

What a strange world we live in :/ With some very strange people on this site.

Wonder if there are any private investigators searching on here too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been reading today and supposedly there are under cover police on this site investigating paedophiles. But, if they arrange to "fake meet with an imaginary child" it can not be used as evidence because of entrapment.

Wonder if there are any private investigators searching on here too!"

Where did you read this. Be shocked if it was true as you would need children on this site. The child would have to lie about their age to obtain access which would mean the perpetrator was under the impression they were of age

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

I imagine there are a few police officers on here looking for fun times but not sure about any of them being undercover on here.

"I've been reading today and supposedly there are under cover police on this site investigating paedophiles. But, if they arrange to "fake meet with an imaginary child" it can not be used as evidence because of entrapment.

Where did you read this. Be shocked if it was true as you would need children on this site. The child would have to lie about their age to obtain access which would mean the perpetrator was under the impression they were of age "

Search for "Scots RE teacher accused of trying to meet teenage girl for sex insists he is fit to teach" on the Web. A fake undercover couple were using a child to lure him in.

I've had a "couple" start asking me about my kids a while back. In a sexual way. Reported and blocked instantly.

By *aspno1Man  over a year ago

warrington

I read a post once saying that police use this site it's in there costing for the police intelligence

"I imagine there are a few police officers on here looking for fun times but not sure about any of them being undercover on here."

I know of 2

By *moothgentlemanMan  over a year ago

Wales

Wonder if there are any private investigators searching on here too!"

This thread is extremely misinformed.

For clarity this is not an offence of entrapment. When certain acts are carried out by police they must submit applications with strong evidence and strict criteria to pass the threshold.

For example you must outline reasons for carrying out covert work and there is a large piece of law mainly RIPA that must be followed.

Secondly, fab isn't in the costing. The costing is effectively a pot and each department has different pots. Say £30,000 they would need to justify spending any and that too authorised and with good authority rhyme and reason.

If someone speaks to an undercover officer who would be part of a specific team and is told they are 12 and then tries to arrange to meet. It is still 100% an offence, or arranging to meet to minor. Even if said minor is a 50 year old undercover cop.

The law is intricate and not as black and white as people think hence the need for qualified training officers, barristers are the like.

This isn't a rant simply setting the lines of straight and narrow for the misinformed.

Wales

Where did you read this. Be shocked if it was true as you would need children on this site. The child would have to lie about their age to obtain access which would mean the perpetrator was under the impression they were of age "

You would not need children on the site. Undercover officers pose as 12 year olds.

By *lease300Woman  over a year ago

merthyr

Doubt this very much police have enough to do this is a swingers site after all

They’d only be on here as a member lol xx

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

" When certain acts are carried out by police they must submit applications with strong evidence and strict criteria to pass the threshold.

For example you must outline reasons for carrying out covert work and there is a large piece of law mainly RIPA that must be followed.

Secondly, fab isn't in the costing. The costing is effectively a pot and each department has different pots. Say £30,000 they would need to justify spending any and that too authorised and with good authority rhyme and reason."

All of which is why it's extremely unlikely that any Police Force goes on fishing expeditions on the site. If you are a paedophile, they might use this site to collect intelligence or evidence, but I seriously doubt they come here hoping to find you in the first place.

Same goes for the posts where people think the police come here looking for dogging locations. There's not enough hours in the day!

Gbat

By *ocialguy79Man  over a year ago

blackwood

I'd doubt they are but but hopefully there are paedophile hunter groups on here. There are a few on here and there is only one cure

By *irkby coupleCouple  over a year ago

Kirkby

This is how we heard about this site.

A woman was in court accused of being a pervert for shagging a minor, she got off with it because you have to be 18 to join the site. She didn’t ask for ID or proof of age because it was safe to assume they was over 18. She got off with it, but her name probably got dragged through the mud and ruined her life, so she didn’t really get off with it. (I can’t remember if her name was in the paper but it probably would of been known locally)

Wales

"This is how we heard about this site.

A woman was in court accused of being a pervert for shagging a minor, she got off with it because you have to be 18 to join the site. She didn’t ask for ID or proof of age because it was safe to assume they was over 18. She got off with it, but her name probably got dragged through the mud and ruined her life, so she didn’t really get off with it. (I can’t remember if her name was in the paper but it probably would of been known locally)"

Maybe back in the day. But that defence is fundamentally flawed these days and their is case law to support such.

For clarity this is not an offence of entrapment. When certain acts are carried out by police they must submit applications with strong evidence and strict criteria to pass the threshold.

Secondly, fab isn't in the costing. The costing is effectively a pot and each department has different pots. Say £30,000 they would need to justify spending any and that too authorised and with good authority rhyme and reason.

If someone speaks to an undercover officer who would be part of a specific team and is told they are 12 and then tries to arrange to meet. It is still 100% an offence, or arranging to meet to minor. Even if said minor is a 50 year old undercover cop.

The law is intricate and not as black and white as people think hence the need for qualified training officers, barristers are the like.

This isn't a rant simply setting the lines of straight and narrow for the misinformed."

Thank you for setting the lines straight. Although, I would like to explain that a similar case in USA on this site was deemed as entrapment. I was having a huge reading spree and it caught my attention, granted not fully!

I shall do more in the future to be more informed x

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

[Removed by poster at 22/07/21 00:06:13]

By *rofMan  over a year ago

Around

"

"

What this guy said

By *exi_LexiTV/TS  over a year ago

wales

I've had a copper on here trying to arrange to meet me, we did message a couple of times but I'm to 420 friendly and thought I'm not having a copper around lol

Wales

This isn't a rant simply setting the lines of straight and narrow for the misinformed.

Thank you for setting the lines straight. Although, I would like to explain that a similar case in USA on this site was deemed as entrapment. I was having a huge reading spree and it caught my attention, granted not fully!

I shall do more in the future to be more informed x"

It's not general info really and the law can be read in many ways even if the same offence 6 different people could argue what the application of it is.

Yes it's a famous case law case but only for the USA there is case law in the UK to prosecute offenders who chose to act in such a manner

» Add a new message to this topic