FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Being Kind?

Being Kind?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uncpl2015 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Okay wondered if others might give their opinion...

If a guy messages you clearly wanting to meet, whether or not its a profile that might interest you... if when you check the profile there's a body pic.. looks fine.. but then there is the usual cock pic... now no we don't study cock pics, although might from now on..but this cock pic clearly shows one that looks very unhealthy and scabby..

On the guys profile there is another point ie straight but also looking for tv/ts.

Now would you be honest about the real reason ie state of his equipment or would use the other point as your reason not to meet ?

We used the tv/ts reason so as to be kind..or so we thought, but got stroppy reply and blocked. Should we have been honest ?

He is by far not the only one that has very dodgy looking equipment that even with condom are not putting it anywhere me (Mrs that is obviously)

Don't understand why guys don't check before putting these pics up.

We do not want to and have not studied cock pics but following this guy we have been back over alot and omg there are so many that would never be allowed near me for health reasons only.

Although i had a rant on our status update yesterday i have not named this guy anywhere.

So many say dont study cock pics well maybe it ought to be something we do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be blunt I would. No excuse for looking manky. Goes for women too.

Bridgend Area

Yep think it might be the best way, being clean and healthy should go for all, its just we only run into guys in what we are looking for, although one of the women in a pic I saw this morning should have been looked at.

Does get you thinking !!

Honesty is the best policy x

[Removed by poster at 29/08/12 12:33:25]

Bridgend Area

Yes agree, although we were honest using the other reason... but it wasnt the main big reason we wouldnt meet

Have to say we find it hard saying what we actually think when turning someone down.

We usually say we're not compatible even when the people are the tot opposite to what we're looking for.

Sometimes I'd love to just say 'are you having a fecking laugh?' as a reply to some of the profiles who contact

personally if we get a "no thanks" then thats fine,nothing worse than being messed about,then again you get some on here who dont understand no,thats when that block user comes in handy lol

I think if a let down is handled sensitively then any negative undignified response goes to show that the individual wasn't worth the effort of protecting their feelings.

I always try to be diplomatic when turning down advances and mostly it is accepted well but I agree when you get a shitty response then it sticks in the craw somewhat

I suppose a kind thanks but no thanks is more than understandable after all its all about choice on here

If someone came out quite blunt and said that you have a scabby piece of equipment I think a lot would take offence but if you say a polite no thanks and they take offence just block them.

At least you've tried being polite at first about it

Bridgend Area

It was a polite no thanks ended with wishing him happy swinging.

As for choice yes it is.. however this was not our opinion the pic showed it clearly with issues that needed looking at shall we say. not just that it wasnt our type of equipment. when i say scabby i meant scabs!

Well we gave the polite reply and he still got strop so we did also block him. But think being completely honest put as kindly as you can will be our approach in future. if people gonna get stroppy anyway might as well have heard the truth. like has been said to us single guys get a hard enough time without people like him making it worse thats the thing.

Think you have answered your own question. You tried to be polite and still got abuse, so why bother being nice? Other people won't give you the courtesy so why go out of your way to let them down gently?

I also think that any genuine "swinger" would accept the honest response of "sorry your not our type" or "thanks but no thanks".

Being unkempt won't help in future meets

» Add a new message to this topic