FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Rules query

Rules query

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iminey_crickets OP   Man  over a year ago

barbican

What’s the rules on reaching out to a profile that’s here that you’re outside of the age for?

For clarification; it’s someone I’ve met before from here but was outside her age range last time too. She contacted me first. She’s local to me and I’d definitely like to reconnect.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

If you can message them, I don't see a problem. At worst they'll say they're not interested in talking any more, and then you'll know.

barbican

"If you can message them, I don't see a problem. At worst they'll say they're not interested in talking any more, and then you'll know. "

I should probably have clarified but I can’t messsge as I’m outside their age range again.

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

If you messaged each other previously on your current profiles then you should be able to message again. If you can’t… then unfortunately it’s a case of waiting for her to reach out.

barbican

"If you messaged each other previously on your current profiles then you should be able to message again. If you can’t… then unfortunately it’s a case of waiting for her to reach out. "

The second is the current case so I think you’re right. More fool me for deleting her number *facepalm*

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love that furry chest

barbican

"Love that furry chest "
you’re welcome to come run your fingers through it

» Add a new message to this topic