FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Listening in

Listening in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontypool

Just wanted to see if anyone else out there is like me lol.

Had loads of fun on here over the years but there is something to be said about listening in on a couple whilst having fun or just watching.

Dont know what it is but just feels like such a turn on watching in on someone else having fun and not joining in but just getting off on the voyeur aspect.

Done this a few times from catching couples outdoors to listening in from outside hotel doors and want to know if others have a fetish for this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxuriantexhibitionistWoman  over a year ago

Middle of nowhere

"Just wanted to see if anyone else out there is like me lol.

Had loads of fun on here over the years but there is something to be said about listening in on a couple whilst having fun or just watching.

Dont know what it is but just feels like such a turn on watching in on someone else having fun and not joining in but just getting off on the voyeur aspect.

Done this a few times from catching couples outdoors to listening in from outside hotel doors and want to know if others have a fetish for this? "

Hotel doors you say?

Pontypool

Done this a few times from catching couples outdoors to listening in from outside hotel doors and want to know if others have a fetish for this?

Hotel doors you say? "

Well knowed to do this in the past lol

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Hotel doors you say?

Well knowed to do this in the past lol"

Well that doesn’t sound creepy at all

Pontypool

Hotel doors you say?

Well knowed to do this in the past lol

Well that doesn’t sound creepy at all "

Ha ha it was a private joke, probably not forum material

By *eneedavoyeurCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

We love this!

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Can't beat hearing the people in the next room having a dirty hotel fuck! (But not by hanging around outside the doors!)

Gbat

By *andom_999Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I love listening in on couples having fun. Im lucky that my neighbour is quite loud and are very regular. There have been a few times that I have been enjoying some alone time and they have started going at it. It definitely adds a bit more excitement to my alone time.

» Add a new message to this topic