FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Club virgin

Club virgin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onguetastic0669 OP   Man  over a year ago

np11

I'm really interested in going to chams Newport. But being a first timer and single I'm a bit apprehensive. I'm looking for a bit of advice about going thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going in is the hardest part for any newbie.

Once your in, you will feel relaxed as you have to think everyone is there for the same reason you are

Well, not exactly true. Everyone goes for their own reasons, and those reasons might change on every visit. We go for the readily available gangbang opportunities, or sometimes just to perv at other people, maybe put on a show for others to perv at us.

The crux of it is, everyone in there is (usually) open-minded, more liberal sexually than the average population and ultimately there to enjoy themselves in a safe and secure environment according to their needs.

It's up to you (us) to figure out whom else is there that can help each other enjoy their evenings. And you can only do that by attending, and striking up conversations, taking up the opportunities that may present themselves, and, by ultimately being respectful of everyone else there .

"Well, not exactly true. Everyone goes for their own reasons, and those reasons might change on every visit. We go for the readily available gangbang opportunities, or sometimes just to perv at other people, maybe put on a show for others to perv at us.

The crux of it is, everyone in there is (usually) open-minded, more liberal sexually than the average population and ultimately there to enjoy themselves in a safe and secure environment according to their needs.

It's up to you (us) to figure out whom else is there that can help each other enjoy their evenings. And you can only do that by attending, and striking up conversations, taking up the opportunities that may present themselves, and, by ultimately being respectful of everyone else there . "

This sounds fun,we would love to come but totally new to the club scene

"This sounds fun,we would love to come but totally new to the club scene"

Nothing wrong with being new to the club scene, we were all nee at one point, everyone is friendly and there will be plenty of people more than happy to show you around on your first attendance x

R there any Halloween parties in cardiff at all, for fun

By *imandHer9396Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

We met people in the Newport social and went with them, it was so much easier knowing we know people already!

We love going, we are going again this weekend with the same friends (and some new ones). It's so friendly, the staff are amazing there too and make you feel so comfortable

The hardest thing is standing outside, or leaving the car, and getting changed ready to go in. After that, as long as you are friendly and chatty, it's easy. Hope to see you there sometime!

Her x

Aww I really wanna try, me and hubby r not saying we would jump straight in,is that ok

[Removed by poster at 13/09/21 20:23:31]

"Aww I really wanna try, me and hubby r not saying we would jump straight in,is that ok"

You don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with. You can just go and chat to people, you can play if comfortable, or just sit with each other and observe your surroundings, entirely upto you

I would love to go but also scared

What’s the deal?

Walk in, get undressed. Pay subs etc?

Can someone explain the process please

» Add a new message to this topic