FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams Buddy

Chams Buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rypto OP   Man  over a year ago

neath

Hi all..... I'm looking for a Chams partner to visit either Darlaston or Newport this weekend (11th) .... Can live anywhere between Wales and Darlaston or between Swansea and Newport I'll pick you up en route. I'm no fly by night and have decent veris and am very respectable and friendly. I know it's a long shot but some lovely lady may just be looking for company to do the same..... Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

You'd be better off just going along and getting to know people there.

By *iss MaverickWoman  over a year ago

Porthcawl

"

Hi all..... I'm looking for a Chams partner to visit either Darlaston or Newport this weekend (11th) .... Can live anywhere between Wales and Darlaston or between Swansea and Newport I'll pick you up en route. I'm no fly by night and have decent veris and am very respectable and friendly. I know it's a long shot but some lovely lady may just be looking for company to do the same..... Cheers "

hope you find someone. I know loads of single women on here looking for plus ones to these kinds of things x

neath

Thank you. We'll push them my way lol xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Hi all..... I'm looking for a Chams partner to visit either Darlaston or Newport this weekend (11th) .... Can live anywhere between Wales and Darlaston or between Swansea and Newport I'll pick you up en route. I'm no fly by night and have decent veris and am very respectable and friendly. I know it's a long shot but some lovely lady may just be looking for company to do the same..... Cheers "

How were you hoping to do it both on single entry or do you have couples membership?

I k ow this might sound stupid but what is chams ????

neath

I have a couple membership for Darlaston. But we'd have to prob register as a couple and pay the couple fee and registration x

By *uvrockyhorrorMan  over a year ago

Ebbw Vale

This is something I been looking for as well a club buddie, I been to a few good clubs before covid and my wife passed away, still no luck yet though, so good luck to you bud

"I have a couple membership for Darlaston. But we'd have to prob register as a couple and pay the couple fee and registration x "

Why ? It would be far cheaper for her to join as a single fem. Or is it the 130 quid membership you would have to pay as a single bloke?

Aberdare

"Why ? It would be far cheaper for her to join as a single fem. Or is it the 130 quid membership you would have to pay as a single bloke? "

Isn't it 80 quid?

"I have a couple membership for Darlaston. But we'd have to prob register as a couple and pay the couple fee and registration x

Why ? It would be far cheaper for her to join as a single fem. Or is it the 130 quid membership you would have to pay as a single bloke? "

I have a few guys in my inbox now offering me to go as a couple it's 15 quid including membership for me to go solo with one piece of id required and my vaccination status. Plus the freedom to do as I please

"I k ow this might sound stupid but what is chams ????"

Chams is short for chameleons the swing club in Newport and Darlaston although chams is only in Newport on Friday nights at the venue, Saturday is bi night but is run by the venue itself which is called the greenhouse xx

Bella x

Aberdare

"I have a few guys in my inbox now offering me to go as a couple it's 15 quid including membership for me to go solo with one piece of id required and my vaccination status. Plus the freedom to do as I please "

Yep, there is absolutely nothing to gain from pairing up to go to Chams if you're a woman. And I can't believe all these big men are that nervous that they need hand-holding.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"I have a few guys in my inbox now offering me to go as a couple it's 15 quid including membership for me to go solo with one piece of id required and my vaccination status. Plus the freedom to do as I please

Yep, there is absolutely nothing to gain from pairing up to go to Chams if you're a woman. And I can't believe all these big men are that nervous that they need hand-holding. "

Whilst I understand it is expensive for a single guy, especially on a first visit, I agree... whilst some women would take up the offer for a free ride and drinks, knowing they can "do their own thing" in the club, and the guy would be left to join the other guys wandering round, there is no benefit to a lady. Any guy who claims to be "too shy" or "nervous" to go solo to a club might want to re-think his choice of adult activity.

It's dependent on the people. I have taken ladies to Chams many times as a chaperone, with no expectations of play. I do it because I enjoy the night out and to meet people. They do it because they are free to do what they want, get the ride home safely and so both parties are winners. Also a verification usually at the end of it all as well, which is always helpful.

"I have a couple membership for Darlaston. But we'd have to prob register as a couple and pay the couple fee and registration x

Why ? It would be far cheaper for her to join as a single fem. Or is it the 130 quid membership you would have to pay as a single bloke?

I have a few guys in my inbox now offering me to go as a couple it's 15 quid including membership for me to go solo with one piece of id required and my vaccination status. Plus the freedom to do as I please "

As expected haha! I think people build it up to be more than it is when it comes to going in alone. I went in with a friend for the first time a few weeks ago, but it wasn’t scary at all, everyone is really friendly and easy to get on with. Just be friendly and respectful to people and anyone will be fine going in alone.

Thank you for clarifying that for me now I know lol

"I have a few guys in my inbox now offering me to go as a couple it's 15 quid including membership for me to go solo with one piece of id required and my vaccination status. Plus the freedom to do as I please

Yep, there is absolutely nothing to gain from pairing up to go to Chams if you're a woman. And I can't believe all these big men are that nervous that they need hand-holding.

Whilst I understand it is expensive for a single guy, especially on a first visit, I agree... whilst some women would take up the offer for a free ride and drinks, knowing they can "do their own thing" in the club, and the guy would be left to join the other guys wandering round, there is no benefit to a lady. Any guy who claims to be "too shy" or "nervous" to go solo to a club might want to re-think his choice of adult activity. "

I have to agree if I went with a guy I would to a degree play as a couple then so that they guy wasn't being another single guy in the club, the club tries to work to a ratio of single men and by doing that it's messing with the numbers. As much as I'm nervous and having company would help that I would rather be able to play as a single woman it's alot of fun

I have a few guys in my inbox now offering me to go as a couple it's 15 quid including membership for me to go solo with one piece of id required and my vaccination status. Plus the freedom to do as I please

As expected haha! I think people build it up to be more than it is when it comes to going in alone. I went in with a friend for the first time a few weeks ago, but it wasn’t scary at all, everyone is really friendly and easy to get on with. Just be friendly and respectful to people and anyone will be fine going in alone. "

Hello sexy

People are pretty friendly and easy to talk to as long as you as a person are respectful and polite too, works both ways as they say.

I quite like the idea of someone being a chaperone to & from chams but every time I’ve asked someone in the past the first thing they think is sex & what your going to do to me on the way down in the car so I don’t bother now

"I quite like the idea of someone being a chaperone to & from chams but every time I’ve asked someone in the past the first thing they think is sex & what your going to do to me on the way down in the car so I don’t bother now "

Then you have obviously been asking the wrong people .

"I quite like the idea of someone being a chaperone to & from chams but every time I’ve asked someone in the past the first thing they think is sex & what your going to do to me on the way down in the car so I don’t bother now "

Awwww that's not good I know not all men are like that but being treated like that isn't nice at all and theres no need for it x

"I quite like the idea of someone being a chaperone to & from chams but every time I’ve asked someone in the past the first thing they think is sex & what your going to do to me on the way down in the car so I don’t bother now

Awwww that's not good I know not all men are like that but being treated like that isn't nice at all and theres no need for it x"

x

"I quite like the idea of someone being a chaperone to & from chams but every time I’ve asked someone in the past the first thing they think is sex & what your going to do to me on the way down in the car so I don’t bother now

Then you have obviously been asking the wrong people . "

yes x

By *ai MyrddinMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Awwww that's not good I know not all men are like that but being treated like that isn't nice at all and theres no need for it x"

No we’re not all like that and there is absolutely no need for it x

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

That's not a question to ask full stop. That comment should encourage you to go by yourself no need no negative company for a positive evening.

neath

I have a couples from Darlaston but the female cannot make it. Can I use that?

Porthcawl

not everyone is like that I can assure you x

Porthcawl

Yep, there is absolutely nothing to gain from pairing up to go to Chams if you're a woman. And I can't believe all these big men are that nervous that they need hand-holding. "

I totally disagree with this statement as a single woman.

I've gone both as a single and as a couple. To each their own, but to say there's nothing to gain is totally incorrect.

Porthcawl

Whilst I understand it is expensive for a single guy, especially on a first visit, I agree... whilst some women would take up the offer for a free ride and drinks, knowing they can "do their own thing" in the club, and the guy would be left to join the other guys wandering round, there is no benefit to a lady. Any guy who claims to be "too shy" or "nervous" to go solo to a club might want to re-think his choice of adult activity. "

there is massive benefit for some women though. Just to have that person there with you, can be a safety net, give more confidence, have someone to chat to when you walk and grab a drink. Standing around, feeling nervous as hell, alone, with people starring at you (couples as well as singles, can feel like a rabbit in the head lights at times. I've been to many clubs, and any ones which are further away I always go with someone. I think even chams I'd go with someone next time, as I haven't been for so long and I really need the support initially.

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

I can't believe all these big men are that nervous that they need hand-holding

Love that comment I shall be going one day solo. Like going to school on first day I guess the ones that cried need a mama to hold there hand in this case

"I can't believe all these big men are that nervous that they need hand-holding

Love that comment I shall be going one day solo. Like going to school on first day I guess the ones that cried need a mama to hold there hand in this case "

Thats a bit harsh I can understand the nerves of going when single whether male or female not everyone is confident enough to go alone to standard places let alone to a swing club.

It's a lot of chest pounding by some commenters here. And they are entitled to their opinion.

I am not afraid to go to a club by myself, but I will always take an offer to go with someone else because it can bring a better experience of the evening for both of us, even platonicly.

As I said previously, I have taken lots of ladies to Chams purely because I enjoy it and don't expect anything except politeness and hopefully a decent verification at the end of it. It's better for me than sitting at home alone sometimes when Lillia isn't around. So any ladies who would be interested that arrangement for an evening should definitely let me know.

Darleston, e.g. Nr Walsall West Mids and Swansea/Newport 6 hours away. Behave yourself.

By *ussy_whisperer2020Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

I’m a single lady and have met some amazing single guys at the club with no pressure or expectations of sex , if I go alone I message them and they always willing to sit and chat and make me feel comfortable and less nervous and happy for me to go play and catch up later .. not all guys are knob heads !! There’s some genuine gents at the club and just go be yourself meet and mingle and your confidence will grow . I have no worries going alone . Single women men and couples all happy to chat and just because you talk to someone doesn’t mean you want sex with them !!

neath

Your point? Get your facts right. Darlaston is 3 hours away and I'm a member there. So before you spout your cheesey opinion, step back and get your your facts right!!

"I quite like the idea of someone being a chaperone to & from chams but every time I’ve asked someone in the past the first thing they think is sex & what your going to do to me on the way down in the car so I don’t bother now not everyone is like that I can assure you x "
x

"It's dependent on the people. I have taken ladies to Chams many times as a chaperone, with no expectations of play. I do it because I enjoy the night out and to meet people. They do it because they are free to do what they want, get the ride home safely and so both parties are winners. Also a verification usually at the end of it all as well, which is always helpful. "

TBF Lord, not all guys understand their role as well as you do. I would love a club buddy for Newport but guys are either too needy for my anti social behaviour or they fuck off & leave with someone else. I've been going it alone for a few years now & I've come to the conclusion that works best for me X

Porthcawl

"It's dependent on the people. I have taken ladies to Chams many times as a chaperone, with no expectations of play. I do it because I enjoy the night out and to meet people. They do it because they are free to do what they want, get the ride home safely and so both parties are winners. Also a verification usually at the end of it all as well, which is always helpful.

TBF Lord, not all guys understand their role as well as you do. I would love a club buddy for Newport but guys are either too needy for my anti social behaviour or they fuck off & leave with someone else. I've been going it alone for a few years now & I've come to the conclusion that works best for me X"

I've been left before, not nice

"It's dependent on the people. I have taken ladies to Chams many times as a chaperone, with no expectations of play. I do it because I enjoy the night out and to meet people. They do it because they are free to do what they want, get the ride home safely and so both parties are winners. Also a verification usually at the end of it all as well, which is always helpful.

TBF Lord, not all guys understand their role as well as you do. I would love a club buddy for Newport but guys are either too needy for my anti social behaviour or they fuck off & leave with someone else. I've been going it alone for a few years now & I've come to the conclusion that works best for me X I've been left before, not nice "

A few times I've had to step in and take single fems home at the end of the night.

Porthcawl

TBF Lord, not all guys understand their role as well as you do. I would love a club buddy for Newport but guys are either too needy for my anti social behaviour or they fuck off & leave with someone else. I've been going it alone for a few years now & I've come to the conclusion that works best for me X I've been left before, not nice

A few times I've had to step in and take single fems home at the end of the night."

that's because you are ace

Aww thanks mav

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

TBF Lord, not all guys understand their role as well as you do. I would love a club buddy for Newport but guys are either too needy for my anti social behaviour or they fuck off & leave with someone else. I've been going it alone for a few years now & I've come to the conclusion that works best for me X I've been left before, not nice

A few times I've had to step in and take single fems home at the end of the night."

That's a genuinely lovely thing to do. The world needs more people like you x

» Add a new message to this topic