FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > North wales dogging

North wales dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for some places to go, would appreciate a dm if you know. May not be the best idea to post in thread it may get to busy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Has anyone who wants to know dogging spots, ever thought of going out in their car, and driving round sussing out potential spots and returning at night to see if theres any activity..

No they want it handed on a plate expect to drive in and be rewarded with instant sex with numerous couples and single women whove been parked up awaiting their arrival..

If you want spontaneous meets go to a club..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Has anyone who wants to know dogging spots, ever thought of going out in their car, and driving round sussing out potential spots and returning at night to see if theres any activity..

No they want it handed on a plate expect to drive in and be rewarded with instant sex with numerous couples and single women whove been parked up awaiting their arrival..

If you want spontaneous meets go to a club.."

Its not that easy to speed that much time driving around if you have a young family. I was hoping for a bit more community spirit. How presumptuous of you to think i expect sex.

wrexham

Presumptive of me to assume you want sex yet you are on here bachgen bach...

If time is an issue for you, then dogging wont suit you.

My words are not directed at you personally but those who want dogging details and will expect instant success..

By *elshman52Man  over a year ago

North Wales

"Has anyone who wants to know dogging spots, ever thought of going out in their car, and driving round sussing out potential spots and returning at night to see if theres any activity..

If you want spontaneous meets go to a club..

Its not that easy to speed that much time driving around if you have a young family. I was hoping for a bit more community spirit. How presumptuous of you to think i expect sex. "

Totally agree with you. Time is an issue for many. So many places have potential but I certainly cant afford to drive around and sit in hope for hours.

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Try google it will give you some locations for sure but then it takes time as others have said. Dont expect action to be happening at all locations all the time. You need to be VERY patient, and expect alot of wasted trips because your in the wrong place at the wring time.

wrexham

And hardly ever in the right place at the right time

» Add a new message to this topic