FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Been on here a few weeks..

Been on here a few weeks..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have spoke with a few women on the site, but no one is interested as I have no verifications for meeting etc.

I'm willing to meet as I tell them and also I have skype ( cardiffboy11 )..

Is it really this hard to get a meet on the site! Haha!

I live in Caerphilly even though it says Somerset

Please someone chat with me!

Tom x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would suggest you get along to a Social or Meet and Greet to prove yourself genuine. We never meet without Social meet 1st and it is also a good oppurtunity to network. Anyone you meet at a social and make an impression with will write you a Verification

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I have spoke with a few women on the site, but no one is interested as I have no verifications for meeting etc.

I'm willing to meet as I tell them and also I have skype ( cardiffboy11 )..

Is it really this hard to get a meet on the site! Haha!

I live in Caerphilly even though it says Somerset

Please someone chat with me!

Tom x"

Well it might help if you actually put on your profile where you live ...

Also its a swingers site not just a catalogue for you to choose the fucks you want and once picked they will meet and get on with it. Its a swinging site and alit of genuine swingers expect maturity and a bit more to it than possible what you are looking for. You might be better on a singles site as your comment ..how hard can it be to get a meet on a site like this !!.. gives the impression you might be better with one of those.. we tried a different site for an hour but that was not swingers but dogging site not for us but might work for you.

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Hi Tom,

what do you expect in all honesty, you are a young, single straight guy who cannot accomodate, ergo you are one of 1000's upon 1000's on here !

This site, as with anywhere else in life unless you are, ( in my opinion ) sad enough and desperate enough to pay, is not an open door to boundless hordes of desperate women eager to leap on each and every penis presented to them, no matter what that penis is attatched to !

You've been here 5 minutes, I understand expectations and the enthusiasm of youth, lord knows I was like that myself, once, but your chances of meeting someone on here are fairly slim.

You have a decent profile and photos and come across fairly well, but you are 20 and while I'm very envious of that, the demographics on here are much older and many people have a natural reluctance to meet people who are often younger than their children.

Go to a social event, that would be my advice

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Hi Tom,

what do you expect in all honesty, you are a young, single straight guy who cannot accomodate, ergo you are one of 1000's upon 1000's on here !

This site, as with anywhere else in life unless you are, ( in my opinion ) sad enough and desperate enough to pay, is not an open door to boundless hordes of desperate women eager to leap on each and every penis presented to them, no matter what that penis is attatched to !

You've been here 5 minutes, I understand expectations and the enthusiasm of youth, lord knows I was like that myself, once, but your chances of meeting someone on here are fairly slim.

You have a decent profile and photos and come across fairly well, but you are 20 and while I'm very envious of that, the demographics on here are much older and many people have a natural reluctance to meet people who are often younger than their children.

Go to a social event, that would be my advice"

Spot on.. couldn't agree more, can I just say its also nice esp this morning to hear a mature reply too.. sorry just been inundated with young lunatics messaging this morning and it gets very tedious. I hope to god there is no limit to the number you can have on your blocked list as we are near 800 now !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi Tom,

Go to a social event, that would be my advice"

hear hear!!

» Add a new message to this topic