FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Opinions pls folks

Opinions pls folks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don’t come in here ever but I’m asking y’all

As I think you’d ALL agree that with the absolute crazy amounts of fake accounts on here never mind the pic collectors and the time wasters has gone crazy you can’t deny it !!! Is it not time for fab to charge a flat rate to joint site ???

Now it won’t get rid of all the wasters but it will the majority as they ain’t going to pay say £10 joining fee then the £5 a month to be a time waster or an account that’s no longer on site a day after they join as this sites attracted that stuff , abyways opinions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Strongly agree & something needs to done to deter fake accounts on here.

Perhaps paid membership should be mandatory for anyone to send messages or winks, might be a good idea for everyone to be photo verified too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree. I don’t think any of us would begrudge £5 a month, per account to out the detritus.

Yeah I do agree. Perhaps the payment should include the ability to look at others pictures. What I mean is if you don't have a membership you only see the cutout image to determine if they are male, female or a couple. Also with all the people that already have a membership you would have thought the owners would have had a revamp by now anyways.

If they Genuine they’ll pay the flat rate I telling you x

By *odney1997Man  over a year ago

Coytrahen

You could always just hide your profile from non registered users..

"You could always just hide your profile from non registered users.. "
cocky just makes you look stupid to the wider audience … we all get fkd over by fakes all of us so time fir change not sarcasm Watcha recon?xx

Coytrahen

"You could always just hide your profile from non registered users.. cocky just makes you look stupid to the wider audience … we all get fkd over by fakes all of us so time fir change not sarcasm Watcha recon?xx"

I don’t know why I always get accused of being cocky Must be the way I type lol just think it helps as it stops them messaging you and wasting your time

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"You could always just hide your profile from non registered users.. cocky just makes you look stupid to the wider audience … we all get fkd over by fakes all of us so time fir change not sarcasm Watcha recon?xx"

He’s not at all stupid, it’s easy to avoid the fakes if you just engage your brain. Granted a newbie may be caught out, but using the tools the site gives you , a little caution and thought, and there’s no need to get caught out.

I been here a longggggggggggg time yes this is a new account but I been about since the socials were held in the great western in Cardiff lol so don’t let it fool you it’s deffo got 93% worse for fakes

Coytrahen

I’m a newbie still so wouldn’t know any different don’t think I would have joined if I couldn’t of had a nosey for free first though

First time here did have an account a while back but never really used it, I would be happy to pay a joining fee and monthly fee if it stopped fake accounts

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Been on and off here 14 years,not photo veried and always paid site support until about 8 months ago due to the site going down hill. Think £5 won't make much difference tbh.

"Been on and off here 14 years,not photo veried and always paid site support until about 8 months ago due to the site going down hill. Think £5 won't make much difference tbh."
10 joining fee will

my house

Don't the site will ever be back how it was,wales chat used to be bumping until a certain person killed it. Admin need to do something, you report pics with kids in,dogs in....abusers,fakes, nothing gets done. I await my warning from admin and my ban on the forums.

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"Been on and off here 14 years,not photo veried and always paid site support until about 8 months ago due to the site going down hill. Think £5 won't make much difference tbh.10 joining fee will "

It'll also stop genuine people joining. You don't get anything from the site other than a place to arrange meets and the forum, people aren't gonna pay £10 to join.

And I wouldn't be staying if I had to pay £5 a month and I'm sure there are many others who wouldn't want to either

Not wanting to pay doesn't make someone not "genuine" and paying doesn't automatically mean someone is "genuine" either.

my house

"Been on and off here 14 years,not photo veried and always paid site support until about 8 months ago due to the site going down hill. Think £5 won't make much difference tbh.10 joining fee will

It'll also stop genuine people joining. You don't get anything from the site other than a place to arrange meets and the forum, people aren't gonna pay £10 to join.

And I wouldn't be staying if I had to pay £5 a month and I'm sure there are many others who wouldn't want to either

Not wanting to pay doesn't make someone not "genuine" and paying doesn't automatically mean someone is "genuine" either."

Well said.

In my experience the site supporter fee has never turned off those really weird people who stalk & make derogatory comments, I've known them rejoin & pay several times a day just to get through filters. If they're into causing misery or they like to troll the site they'll do it whatever. Although it might cut down on those with multiple stalking profiles, those people already know who they are

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

" cocky just makes you look stupid to the wider audience … "

Just some feedback for you. Someone gave their opinion and you called them stupid. Your response reeks of cocky.

As you are knowledgeable about the workings of the site, you already know you can avoid non registered profiles, put your filters on the narrowest of margins and avoid most chancers and fakes.

Chancers and fakes may also be prepared to pay to join a site where a lot of users are no longer looking for chancers and fakes as they think the pay wall has done the filtering for them.

Yours non cockily,

Gbat

By *inkfluffyunicornWoman  over a year ago

newport

I don’t think that was a particularly sarcastic reply?

He was stating a fact. You have made yourself look stupid with that reply!

Mandatory fees can be a huge deterrent, even for genuine users. Optional however give people the choice.

If you want fab to change, charges aren’t the answer. Things such as ID verification (drivers license, passport etc) which come accompanied by a profile marker similar to the verified tick.

I understand that a lot of people don’t associate their real names with fab and have their fab personas. But it would help

By *lease300Woman  over a year ago

merthyr

Photo verification etc still wouldn’t stop time wasters and keyboard warriors unfortunately xx

Coytrahen

Thanks for the support

I generally know they are fake or time wasters when I actually get a reply from someone lol

Stupid?

Really

What are you 10

His comment was neither cocky or stupid

He's pointing out the obvious.

There is tools there to help you out the fakes

Use them

Never been fkd over by fakes as I have everything set exactly the way I want it

E x

"You could always just hide your profile from non registered users.. cocky just makes you look stupid to the wider audience … we all get fkd over by fakes all of us so time fir change not sarcasm Watcha recon?xx

I don’t think that was a particularly sarcastic reply?

He was stating a fact. You have made yourself look stupid with that reply! "

Totally agree with you

Imagine being a grown man and coming onto a site like this to call people cocky and stupid for a reply that was neither

E xx

I think fab needs a few serious updates including how to stop These fake accounts 100% think photo verified should be mandatory before being able to use the site

Coytrahen

x

Ive been on here since before they started doing the Cardiff socials in the Great Western. Do I get a gold badge now

Never been photo verified as how does holding a piece of paper with your Fab name on it make you genuine.

Rodney may be new to swinging but he made an effort, went to clubs and socials and I happily now call him a friend. Shame more single guys dont take a leaf out of his book

"Ive been on here since before they started doing the Cardiff socials in the Great Western. Do I get a gold badge now

Never been photo verified as how does holding a piece of paper with your Fab name on it make you genuine.

Rodney may be new to swinging but he made an effort, went to clubs and socials and I happily now call him a friend. Shame more single guys dont take a leaf out of his book "

He's a great lad, he really does come under a genuine single guy.

Very respectful never pushes for anymore than your willing to give and never expects anything but a good laugh

Whatever happens after is a bonus for all included

Coytrahen

Your all soo kind Xx

"Your all soo kind Xx "

Your so lush

Wanna fuck

Soon

Coytrahen

well of course xx

" well of course xx"

Drops my knickers

Coytrahen

Only if your sure… cause I’m a respectful, caring single male

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

"You could always just hide your profile from non registered users.. cocky just makes you look stupid to the wider audience … we all get fkd over by fakes all of us so time fir change not sarcasm Watcha recon?xx

I don’t know why I always get accused of being cocky Must be the way I type lol just think it helps as it stops them messaging you and wasting your time "

Geinuely fail to see how this was being a sarcastic response

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

amroth

I don’t know why I always get accused of being cocky Must be the way I type lol just think it helps as it stops them messaging you and wasting your time

Geinuely fail to see how this was being a sarcastic response"

Me either, in fact its complete common sense. If you think most new (recurring) profiles are fake then block them. There's also an option to block unverified, no public photos and non site supporters. Fail to see the cockiness to be honest.

Me either, in fact its complete common sense. If you think most new (recurring) profiles are fake then block them. There's also an option to block unverified, no public photos and non site supporters. Fail to see the cockiness to be honest. "

100% agree

He's the easy cockiest (is that even a word) single male I no x

"Only if your sure… cause I’m a respectful, caring single male "

Yes you are

Dirty little fucker in the sheets though

Me either, in fact its complete common sense. If you think most new (recurring) profiles are fake then block them. There's also an option to block unverified, no public photos and non site supporters. Fail to see the cockiness to be honest. 100% agree

He's the easy cockiest (is that even a word) single male I no x "

Hmm

What i meant was he's the least not easy

"Been on and off here 14 years,not photo veried and always paid site support until about 8 months ago due to the site going down hill. Think £5 won't make much difference tbh.10 joining fee will

Not wanting to pay doesn't make someone not "genuine" and paying doesn't automatically mean someone is "genuine" either."

Couldn't agree more, as a guy it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a reply or even a message in here, you wknt find me paying £5 a month just to be ignored lol

Coytrahen

E… I want that one ^^

"E… I want that one ^^ "

Me too

Not wanting to pay doesn't make someone not "genuine" and paying doesn't automatically mean someone is "genuine" either.

Couldn't agree more, as a guy it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a reply or even a message in here, you wknt find me paying £5 a month just to be ignored lol"

How can a fella like you not get a reply

Is there something wrong with the people you been messaging cause you are hot as hell

Coytrahen

Couldn't agree more, as a guy it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a reply or even a message in here, you wknt find me paying £5 a month just to be ignored lol

Is there something wrong with the people you been messaging cause you are hot as hell "

I’ve heard women love a Bi man maybe you should try that Lmao

Is there something wrong with the people you been messaging cause you are hot as hell

I’ve heard women love a Bi man maybe you should try that Lmao"

Oh we do for sure

We like them alot alot alot

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

There's a joker in every pack! They are going to be around whatever happens. Personally I can never quite work out what they get out of it other than the odd photos to wank over. When I say that I don't send face photos until after a phone call these days, with the lady included in the call, they are history before they even became news.

Is there something wrong with the people you been messaging cause you are hot as hell "

Me???

» Add a new message to this topic