FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > South Wales Singles Social

South Wales Singles Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mTheMrJ OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

Myself and a couple of couples have recently been in talks about organising a social aimed primarily for singles in the South Wales area, before embarking on this, we want to put the feelers out and see what kind of interest there may be for such.

The social will mostly be an equal mix of single men and women along with some couples.

If successful, we can look at making it a regular event so please share thoughts, ideas or interest below.

Thank you

MrJ.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Single & interested.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It will be great to get people mingling face to face in a relaxed environment, meeting local people

Barry

It will, and this why we've talked about organising this together

I would get it if it was exclusive to singles but why call it a singles social if couples will be going ?

You just as well call it a normal social ?

Barry

Because its primarily for singles and will be mostly singles there

Good idea, with the excess of single men to single women though how would you make the list of attendees? Would you put all interested males names into a lottery and draw them out ? Obviously this would leave quite a few feeling left out. Also if it was a regular thing would the first successful bunch of single males be excluded form the draw until everyone has attended at least one so we all know at some point we will 100% be able to attend ?

As I said it's a good idea and would be interested in attending myself, however measures would have to be put in place so all interested parties feel they get a fair crack of the whip.

By *uxuriantexhibitionistWoman  over a year ago

Middle of nowhere

"Good idea, with the excess of single men to single women though how would you make the list of attendees? Would you put all interested males names into a lottery and draw them out ? Obviously this would leave quite a few feeling left out. Also if it was a regular thing would the first successful bunch of single males be excluded form the draw until everyone has attended at least one so we all know at some point we will 100% be able to attend ?

As I said it's a good idea and would be interested in attending myself, however measures would have to be put in place so all interested parties feel they get a fair crack of the whip."

As if you need a single social to get a crack of the whip!

Barry

Hi symona1, I appreciate your feedback, depending on the interest shown, those who will be invited will be looked at further down the line. Of course, we won't want anyone to feel left out and hopefully, those who aren't invited to the first will be understanding enough to capacity and ratio needs which may increase if it becomes a regular event, allowing more people to attend.

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Huge amount of responses and feedback to the same question when you posted last year before deleting your account - would the few couples just be the ones organising with you? Obviously the ratio of men - women would need to be right and that’s the hardest part! Probably even worse now than before x

Barry

That was in discussion before lockdown hit, unfortunately lockdown halted any plans, it was also during lockdown that I deleted my account, for personal reasons, I've since returned and lockdown is now over.

The number of couples aren't restricted to those looking to organise with me, again, it depends on interest shown.

Why singles though? Do people want to date people on here or something?

"I would get it if it was exclusive to singles but why call it a singles social if couples will be going ?

You just as well call it a normal social ?"

I agree with you CJ smacks of a shopping spree for couples, let them vet the single ladies. No different to those parties where only couples & single females can attend

"As if you need a single social to get a crack of the whip! "

Thanks gorgeous but yes, need every opportunity available just like all of my peers

By the way you don't happen to own a whip do you?

Idea sounds great but you can already see it’s going to end up complicated, would be interested if it got going though

By *ouannCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Definitely something I would be interested in as I am now single I'll keep an eye on this

By *r sugarandspiceMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Sounds good and will be interested

By *aisiahMan  over a year ago

crosshands

Nice idea I'll definitely be coming

Thanks

By *aisiahMan  over a year ago

crosshands

"Why singles though? Do people want to date people on here or something? "

Never know dear

"I would get it if it was exclusive to singles but why call it a singles social if couples will be going ?

I agree with you CJ smacks of a shopping spree for couples, let them vet the single ladies. No different to those parties where only couples & single females can attend "

Sounds like it

By *uxuriantexhibitionistWoman  over a year ago

Middle of nowhere

"As if you need a single social to get a crack of the whip!

Thanks gorgeous but yes, need every opportunity available just like all of my peers

By the way you don't happen to own a whip do you? "

No whip sorry. Much more likely to allow others to whip me in essence

Barry

[Removed by poster at 27/10/21 07:18:59]

Barry

I agree with you CJ smacks of a shopping spree for couples, let them vet the single ladies. No different to those parties where only couples & single females can attend "

As said in the opening post, there will be an equal number of single men and women with some couples, did you not read that?

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

I attended a few single only socials that ran a few years back.

Who ever you have on the list, balance will never happen.

Each single social was different. Some had a great balance of men and women. One had a female heavy attendance and a few had more men than women.

It's will be like any other social, you will never know until the night.

Barry

Unfortunately it's always going to be an issue with people putting their name forward but then not attending, those won't be invited again.

Many genuine, single men, get overlooked on here for whatever reason, the purpose of the social is for them to step forward and to be seen, to meet with the women and couples that are looking to meet single men.

By *oldendelicious40Man  over a year ago

london

Yes would be a great idea as genuine single guys are at a huge disadvantage on here.

We post anything it’s suppressed unlike couples posts and videos.

So be a great idea to involve singles about time someone did this.

Social for singles be good fun.

So yes please xxx

By *ardiffuncutMan  over a year ago

Tonyrefail

If it was a child free week I would attend

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Couples ???? Not classed as a single social then. One half from a couple maybe.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Because its primarily for singles and will be mostly singles there "
that's a normal social event then. We attended the Bridgend one Sunday, and mainly singles there. So no different really. Maybe just a couples one would be better..

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Unfortunately it's always going to be an issue with people putting their name forward but then not attending, those won't be invited again.

Many genuine, single men, get overlooked on here for whatever reason, the purpose of the social is for them to step forward and to be seen, to meet with the women and couples that are looking to meet single men."

Having a social where people are looking to meet single men is a great idea as we know a lot of couples that struggle to find genuine men that actually turn up..I don’t think you can call it a singles social tho if you are also including couples .

Cardiff

"Because its primarily for singles and will be mostly singles there that's a normal social event then. We attended the Bridgend one Sunday, and mainly singles there. So no different really. Maybe just a couples one would be better.. "

On our table there were 2 couples, 1 female and 6 single men- so proof in the pudding that single men aren’t excluded they just need to show up

No whip sorry. Much more likely to allow others to whip me in essence "

Well i do travel with a flogger in the glove box of my car, always an interesting one to explain to the police

I agree with you CJ smacks of a shopping spree for couples, let them vet the single ladies. No different to those parties where only couples & single females can attend

As said in the opening post, there will be an equal number of single men and women with some couples, did you not read that? "

Yes apparently I read it very well thanks

Not a single social but a normal social event.

Select couples only ? If so, it isn't very fair on those couples who want to attend a singles social

Basically you’re not going to please everybody, go ahead with it and see how it works out, people who are with the idea will attend and I’m sure they will have a fab time, if you disagree with the idea it’s simple you just don’t have to attend

Interested, though I have my doubts. Especially a ‘singles’ social with couples attending.

If the intention is for single users of the site to come together for a social, then keep it that way and exclude the couples.

Otherwise it’s a private social with select individuals the couples want present

Barry

As said in the opening post, there will be an equal number of single men and women with some couples, did you not read that?

Select couples only ? If so, it isn't very fair on those couples who want to attend a singles social "

If you read it well, where did I say select couples??

Thank you to those showing interest and support.

Sounds like a awsome idea.. I would be interested xx

Im down for this! Would be nice to meet some new people on here and have a laugh

Id say give it a go. I know a few ladies who would welcome 10 guys for every 1 girl lol

"Because its primarily for singles and will be mostly singles there that's a normal social event then. We attended the Bridgend one Sunday, and mainly singles there. So no different really. Maybe just a couples one would be better.. "

Even though we never got to chat, we were sat at opposite ends of the table, it was nice to "meet" you

By *lean cut jayMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

100% interested

By *nterprizeABCMan  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

"Myself and a couple of couples have recently been in talks about organising a social aimed primarily for singles in the South Wales area, before embarking on this, we want to put the feelers out and see what kind of interest there may be for such.

The social will mostly be an equal mix of single men and women along with some couples.

If successful, we can look at making it a regular event so please share thoughts, ideas or interest below.

Thank you

MrJ. "

Very single. Very interested.

Select couples only ? If so, it isn't very fair on those couples who want to attend a singles social

If you read it well, where did I say select couples??

Thank you to those showing interest and support. "

I asked how the couples are selected ?

I'm not knocking the event, I'm just confused how a singles event has couples?

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"Because its primarily for singles and will be mostly singles there that's a normal social event then. We attended the Bridgend one Sunday, and mainly singles there. So no different really. Maybe just a couples one would be better..

Even though we never got to chat, we were sat at opposite ends of the table, it was nice to "meet" you"

Ahh I recognise you now

I was on the opposite end of the table from you. We seriously need name tags at these things

Cardiff

"

Ahh I recognise you now

I was on the opposite end of the table from you. We seriously need name tags at these things "

Can you imagine some of the name tags if profile names are used? We can’t subject the bar staff to that!

Treorchy

"

Ahh I recognise you now

I was on the opposite end of the table from you. We seriously need name tags at these things

Can you imagine some of the name tags if profile names are used? We can’t subject the bar staff to that! "

Would be like and an AA meeting. Hi I'm the vaginal vandal

Barry

"Because its primarily for singles and will be mostly singles there that's a normal social event then. We attended the Bridgend one Sunday, and mainly singles there. So no different really. Maybe just a couples one would be better..

Even though we never got to chat, we were sat at opposite ends of the table, it was nice to "meet" you

Ahh I recognise you now

I was on the opposite end of the table from you. We seriously need name tags at these things "

Where was this??

By *ardiffGeekMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'd be interested.

"

Ahh I recognise you now

Can you imagine some of the name tags if profile names are used? We can’t subject the bar staff to that! "

Well you would be alright! Haha

Yes would be interested

I’m always up for a social so count me in

By *appypaul69Man  over a year ago

vale

I'm up for it as I woukd love to meet someone with the same outlook rather than vanilla

By *avrick180Man  over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

I would be interested and depending ware abouts it would be at

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I'm single and if on a day I can attend I'd definitely be there

By *evil-AngelWoman  over a year ago

Nearby

I'm single, and would be interested in attending if I'm child free on the date xx

By *lease300Woman  over a year ago

merthyr

It is a good idea I’d attend, it’s nice for different folk to arrange things and mix things up. Good luck on arranging xxx

By *tis1986Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Sounds a good social to arrange if possible.

Would be interested and I'm single.

By *ingleswinger45Man  over a year ago

Cardif

I,m a single guy and interested.

Im interested.. x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

What a load of bollocks. Sorry but I've ran a singles social and it's just that... For singles. Not couples. Or as previously stated just a normal social just call it what it is like People will still come

merthyr

Well those who think it’s a good idea can go, those who don’t, don’t go. Simple x

By *H22Woman  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Sounds good to me x

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I’d be interested if this goes ahead regularly, although I am confused as to why you’re calling it a singles social when it’s going to have couples as well OP?

I have no issue with couples attending by the way, just that if you’re calling it a singles social it should really be singles only, otherwise people will get the wrong idea

Barry

Alot of people seem to be focusing more on how I've branded the social than what the purpose of the social is, an opportunity for singles to meet others and some couples that are looking to meet singles, whereas not all couples are looking for single men/women, surely it's not difficult to understand so if you have nothing nice to say, or if it isn't for you, say nothing and find a thread that is for you.

Peace to all

"Alot of people seem to be focusing more on how I've branded the social than what the purpose of the social is, an opportunity for singles to meet others and some couples that are looking to meet singles, whereas not all couples are looking for single men/women, surely it's not difficult to understand so if you have nothing nice to say, or if it isn't for you, say nothing and find a thread that is for you.

So would couples who also play solo be welcome?

Peace to all "

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Alot of people seem to be focusing more on how I've branded the social than what the purpose of the social is, an opportunity for singles to meet others and some couples that are looking to meet singles, whereas not all couples are looking for single men/women, surely it's not difficult to understand so if you have nothing nice to say, or if it isn't for you, say nothing and find a thread that is for you.

Peace to all "

Because you've branded it a Singles Social when it's not a single social

That's like a speed dating for singles saying couples welcome

I'd be interested in this

merthyr

Peace to all "

Exactly xx

Treorchy

Well, it doesn't bother me what it's called or who goes, depending on time and place I'd be interested

So would couples who also play solo be welcome?

Cardiff

So basically anyone who’s on fab that wants to pick up a single person is welcome?

By *ovetolick78Man  over a year ago

The Shire

Sounds interesting, as it was pointed out earlier single men are often over looked on fab. I can understand why but it still seams a little harsh at times.

Cardiff

"

Ahh I recognise you now

Can you imagine some of the name tags if profile names are used? We can’t subject the bar staff to that!

Would be like and an AA meeting. Hi I'm the vaginal vandal "

god we'd have to change our name to something way more exciting and befitting then.. any suggestions?

By *atKat-xoxWoman  over a year ago

Neath,united kingdom

[Removed by poster at 29/10/21 19:43:43]

By *ayjay1714Man  over a year ago

everywhere

Very interested!

By *ojanglesMan  over a year ago

Windy Wales

Intrested

I'm interested, single male.

By *oveagoodtootMan  over a year ago

naughty town

Deffo be up for it

By *izylizyWoman  over a year ago

wales

Im interested

I’d be interested been on for a few months, think I’d do better in person lol

In

You get my vote. I am new to all this and would like to get to know people face to face.

An idea would maybe something just for those new to the site and don't have much experience within this community.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I would be up for this, the existing socials do tend to be mostly couples who know each other & its difficult to interact unless you are very bold.

"I would be up for this, the existing socials do tend to be mostly couples who know each other & its difficult to interact unless you are very bold. "

You get what you put in though. If you go and sit on a table on your own then it’s going to be a different experience to someone who puts themselves out there. A newbie came and sat on our table at the Bridgend social and he had a great time and we all made sure to look after him and introduce him to others etc.

Actually it’s just been pointed out to me that we had THREE newbies join our table that night!

By *r sugarandspiceMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Oh my life are you all still debating it about it lol

Single and interested

Single + Interested

By *ri87Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Single and interested, if still going ahead

I have some serious faceplanting going on but I'm keeping quiet

Cardiff

"I have some serious faceplanting going on but I'm keeping quiet "

There maybe some opportunities of faceplanting after the social

No news on a date ? I'm pretty excited about scarlet face planting me

Couple interested here

By *espectfull but filthyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'd be interested.

No whip sorry. Much more likely to allow others to whip me in essence "

I’m going whip shopping. Oh no there’s one!

By *elshbuilder67Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Went to a couple of singles socials in Newport years ago, they were well attended and were fun

I’d definitely be up for it

Single and very interested ??

I’m interested if there’s a social organised

By *oldiecocksWoman  over a year ago

South Wales

I’m interested x

Id be interested but id like to go with or as a plus one/buddy, not as a couple or anything, just someone to introduce me into the social meets.

Ive been on and off fab for years and only met ppl through profile searches and messaging, but social anxiety in recent times has taken a hard knock on me so i wanna gain back the confidence i once had. If i went alone without a confidant i wouldnt be much good to have around.

By *j81Man  over a year ago

Swansea

I'm single and definitely interested x

I’d be interested in coming along,

I'm interested

Still no reply to the posts by the OP ?

"Still no reply to the posts by the OP ?"

Was it ever gonna happen? Lol.

By *ryfelMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Did anything come of this…?

I'd be very interested in attending

By *andM444Couple  over a year ago

Wales

We are a couple looking for single females so a social like this would be great x

By *iscreetman09Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I'll be up for this and I will turn up

I'd be up for it although location may be a problem but if you get some details together ill be able to say for definite

By *en DaroverMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Single and interested.

Cardiff

Any updates on when this may happen MrJ?

There used to be soley single socials they were held close to Chams ,we used to meet up then go to the club .I can't remember for the life of me the name of the lady that used to organise it but it was for the purpose of getting singles known and verified .agree with cj

By *azylivingMan  over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

"There used to be soley single socials they were held close to Chams ,we used to meet up then go to the club .I can't remember for the life of me the name of the lady that used to organise it but it was for the purpose of getting singles known and verified .agree with cj"

Thanks

I completely understand what the OP us trying to achieve but what you described is exactly what a singles social is. A normal social is where couples can be involved. It simply wouldn't be right allowing a few couples to be there without all couples who want to attend being there.

I'm not nitpicking, I'm just stating from my long personal experience of the scene

"There used to be soley single socials they were held close to Chams ,we used to meet up then go to the club .I can't remember for the life of me the name of the lady that used to organise it but it was for the purpose of getting singles known and verified .agree with cj"

Good times they were, the original Singles Social

By *iscreetman09Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Is this going ahead if so would love an invite

my house

Was Giggles who then turned into Mrs Oarsome.

my house

"There used to be soley single socials they were held close to Chams ,we used to meet up then go to the club .I can't remember for the life of me the name of the lady that used to organise it but it was for the purpose of getting singles known and verified .agree with cj

Good times they were, the original Singles Social "

By *nickers40TV/TS  over a year ago

newport

Id love to go im single and ready to mingle xx

By *hosupforfunMan  over a year ago

blaenavon

Am I too late!? Please PM about any other dates

Single and 100% keen

This thread was started 6 weeks ago and the OP has disappeared. You do the maths.

"This thread was started 6 weeks ago and the OP has disappeared. You do the maths. "

Uummmm their sitting back and waiting for it to get too big so they can start part 2 ???

Always makes me laugh these threads!

"Always makes me laugh these threads! "

And I was one of the deluded ones who initially responded. Oh when will I ever learn

"Always makes me laugh these threads!

And I was one of the deluded ones who initially responded. Oh when will I ever learn "

I got into the habit of reading, sitting back with arms folded and waiting!

"Always makes me laugh these threads!

And I was one of the deluded ones who initially responded. Oh when will I ever learn

I got into the habit of reading, sitting back with arms folded and waiting! "

I have learned pretty much the same now and more or less following your ethos

Cardiff

The OP is consistently online but clearly neither him or the couple of couples associated with this singles social can be bothered to respond

"The OP is consistently online but clearly neither him or the couple of couples associated with this singles social can be bothered to respond "

It’s like the gangbang threads. It never happens. Lol

"It’s like the gangbang threads. It never happens. Lol "

Sadly they would if I could attend but i don't exactly qualify as a gangbang rocking up solo

Wank party for one!

The meaning of single in the dictionary:

unmarried or not involved in a stable sexual relationship.

The meaning of select in the dictionary:

carefully choose as being the best or most suitable.

"Wank party for one! "

I never wank Not Ruby

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Wankbang. Where you toss yourself off in different ways, including lying on your arm until it goes dead, so it feels like someone else.

"Wankbang. Where you toss yourself off in different ways, including lying on your arm until it goes dead, so it feels like someone else. "

That's why I no longer wank, fed up of my arm falling asleep on me

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

"Wank party for one! "

Haha there a lo for that on here but who they wancking ouer is the piont

Barry

I've not disappeared, I simply choose not to use up space in this thread by replying to pointless and unnecessary digs being made toward the social.

I'm attempting to do something positive, yet individuals choose to cast negativity upon it instead of being supportive, which I don't understand, but I do find it boring and I'm not interested with it.

It costs nothing to be kind.

"Wank party for one!

Haha there a lo for that on here but who they wancking ouer is the piont"

Again please for those of us that speak English ?

By *ild4funtimes66Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

Very I terested

Respect to you sir for making this thread, I’d be interested

By *ougherTheBetterMan  over a year ago

Not far

I'm in

"I've not disappeared, I simply choose not to use up space in this thread by replying to pointless and unnecessary digs being made toward the social.

I'm attempting to do something positive, yet individuals choose to cast negativity upon it instead of being supportive, which I don't understand, but I do find it boring and I'm not interested with it.

It costs nothing to be kind. "

Ok so when is it then?

How would it actually work though? You’d need the correct numbers so there’s not 10 men to every unicorn

By *nterprizeABCMan  over a year ago

Aberystwyth

If this would go ahead after Christmas, perhaps taking place on a Saturday, then I'd definitely be up for this.

What's happing about this?

By *jolnir85Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Definitely interested.

By *H22Woman  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Single and interested

I’m well interested

All according where it is I'd like to be considered.

TIA

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"I've not disappeared, I simply choose not to use up space in this thread by replying to pointless and unnecessary digs being made toward the social.

It costs nothing to be kind. "

It also costs nothing to acknowledge the experienced heads commenting and trying to steer you in the right direction.

By *ussellmyMassonMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’d be up for this where would you be thinking of going

By *ayne251Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"Myself and a couple of couples have recently been in talks about organising a social aimed primarily for singles in the South Wales area, before embarking on this, we want to put the feelers out and see what kind of interest there may be for such.

Thank you

MrJ. "

By *ayne251Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Single

By *r WhispererMan  over a year ago

brynmawr

I’d be interested, depending where and when.. week days are out most of the time due to working stupid long hours..

By *ushynumberukWoman  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Why do people feel the need to have a go? It is true someone tries to do a positive idea and it gets bitch slapped down. Does it matter who goes and who doesn't? After the last couple of years be nice to get out and mix. I'm single and will just be glad to get out and mix. Please add me if it goes ahead xx

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

as the rules are being relaxed it would be good if this got organized soon

By *r GreyfoxMan  over a year ago

Newport

Single and interested

By *tcymruMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

Interested

Single guy would love an invite. I know no one though so maybe a bit daunting lol

By *hetopcat69Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Thought I requested earlier but appears not.... could I please put name down.

By *ecretsub666Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Single guy would love an invite. I know no one though so maybe a bit daunting lol"

That didn’t last long

By *ord MarmiteMan  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"That didn’t last long"

Probably longer than any play meet they might have turned up to....

By *urves88Woman  over a year ago

Abergavenny

[Removed by poster at 23/01/22 19:31:21]

By *urves88Woman  over a year ago

Abergavenny

I would be interested in a singles social but I don't think couples should be there otherwise what's the point when there are already great socials being run that I go to that have couples. If it's going to be a singles one just make it a singles one

By *oxLoverMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I'd be interested in a singles meet

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"Single guy would love an invite. I know no one though so maybe a bit daunting lol

That didn’t last long"

I hope that's not something you've said often

By *ecretsub666Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Single guy would love an invite. I know no one though so maybe a bit daunting lol

That didn’t last long

I hope that's not something you've said often "

Unfortunately more than anyone else wish!

Will an out of towner be considered? I feel Wales has much to offer

Cardiff

"Will an out of towner be considered? I feel Wales has much to offer "
think you'd be more than welcome..

"Will an out of towner be considered? I feel Wales has much to offer think you'd be more than welcome.. "

See... such kindness already. I sure do hope so

By *crappy cocoMan  over a year ago

camper van

When is this happening please would love to attend. Get to now some faces x

Single and interested

I’m interested. , Doesn’t matters what it’s called as long as no one is turned away, ( a lot will drop out):any way .

Is this ever going to happen? Thread was started over 3 months ago. Lots of interest, but I see no firm plans?

There was good singles social in Newport on a Friday years ago and sometimes onto Chams afterwards, however think majority of 'single' guys never showed