FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Too many veris ?

Too many veris ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I know being verified is quite a nececessity on here, and I actually enjoy giving and receiving veris from people I have met.

Some profiles I have read recently say they won't entertain messages from people with multiple veris.

Has this affected you ? Or what's your opinion on having lots of veris?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

People who set out too many conditions are a pain in the ballsack. If veris are a problem, that's their lookout.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would occasionally get people judging me on the number of verifications I have, when I used to display the summary. I'm not a fan of judgemental cunts so they wouldn't have been the sorts of people I would have wanted to spend time with anyway. It humoured me though that they assumed every veri was from fucking. Some people are totally oblivious to the social side of the scene especially as I used to run a daytime social for a few years. Strange mentality on some people

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

Good news is better than no news we are hear to have fun be kind and respectful

By *ixi n DogCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Now I know being verified is quite a nececessity on here, and I actually enjoy giving and receiving veris from people I have met.

Some profiles I have read recently say they won't entertain messages from people with multiple veris.

Has this affected you ? Or what's your opinion on having lots of veris?"

Sounds like those kind of people are on here looking for people to meet and sleep with, but they don't want to sleep with people who really like meeting and sleeping with other people.

Most of my veris are from social settings. I don’t show the summary anymore for this exact reason. The volume of veris doesn’t necessarily mean anything but the only time I’m put off is when you look at the dates and there appears to be a different meet for pretty much most days of the week lol

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Quite a lot of people who have gained many verification are probably regularly attending social events and club events and put a lot of effort into this to gain them it does not necessarily mean lots of play meets. You can never keep everyone happy whatever you do anyway

I have to agree with Ruby on this too cj, I have had messages from couples etc saying that the amount of veris I have suggest im just trying to sleep with everyone. And as its been mentioned quite a few of mine are from social meets and bumping into people at the greenhouse. However there are those that can't seem to comprehend this and think every veri is a sexual encounter. So I too have hidden my summary and just chosen to display a few.

If people took the time to read verifications instead of looking at the number, they would see a lot of the time it is from local socials, and friendships made through the scene rather than whos slept with who and what your body count is.

If people are being so judgemental regarding a number of verifications then they're not worth the time or space.

By *wales_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

cardiff or just passing through

I think that when you are new to the site and don’t fully understand the system, the number of Veri’s someone has can be daunting and a little overwhelming as assumptions will inevitably be made as to how those veri’s were obtained.

By *he love catsCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Totally stopped giving veris, don't want veris and won't display veris either, think they are a bit ridiculous they are all going to say great things about the person, you can't judge someone from veris, who is going to give someone a bad one and if they did would they show it. Sorry for the rant. X

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Verifications are a double edged sword. Obviously they demonstrate that you are not a daydreamer or wannabe, and that you can walk the walk as well as talk the talk, but there are people who interpret quantity as trying to shag your way through the entire site. However as verifications say more about you than you ever can, if they are spread over a number of years, it demonstrates that you are a decent person, and experienced enough not going to be wasting peoples precious time.

By *elshGBCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Quite honestly we prefer lots of veris as we find it a good way to get a feel for peeps. It's a swinging site after all, and we enjoy swinging!

If anything it puts us off if people have lots of veris but have hidden them - much prefer to see.

The veri's are there and anyone can check them out..

But i won't lose sleep over anyone being put off by anything they assume from them and in fact if their that judgemental based on just a few lines then i think it's probably for the best we give each other a miss...

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Now I know being verified is quite a nececessity on here, and I actually enjoy giving and receiving veris from people I have met.

They may well be people who don't meet many others on here anyway

Has this affected you ? Or what's your opinion on having lots of veris?"

By *imandHer9396Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

We find veris very helpful. For me especially, I know the more veris the more likely it'll be that the person is real. Bonus points if it's from someone I know already. We don't use them as a judgement of character, it's a safety aspect.

A lot of ours are from club meets, purely social

Her x

"We find veris very helpful. For me especially, I know the more veris the more likely it'll be that the person is real. Bonus points if it's from someone I know already. We don't use them as a judgement of character, it's a safety aspect.

Her x"

This for us, we like to read what people are into etc. We don't judge & whether they're meeting weekly, daily or several times daily makes no difference to us; what's important is how our meet goes & whether we get on X

By *reen EyesMan  over a year ago

Wales

For ladies they need to that the person they are potentially meeting is genuine and safe. Those veris I think are very important not what, who, how you slept with someone.

By *e_SocksWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have a lot of veris. 99.9% of them are from socials. They give people an idea of who I am. If people read profiles and veris more, I don't think the at a glance number would be that much of a problem for some.

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I think it's daft but it is their preferences. It is my preference not to associate with people who judge others for the number of sexual encounters they've had.

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

if you joined a month ago and have 100 veri id stay away but if like us been on here over 15+ yrs then you will get a few more

By *ikesfun1Man  over a year ago

bridgend

You honestly can not win on this site, If you do not have veris people will not meet you !! how do you get a veri ?? by people meeting and then verifying you !!

You have too many veris people dont want to meet you, then there are the age restrictions

people need to get a grip

bridgend

absolutely spot on and well said

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"You honestly can not win on this site, If you do not have veris people will not meet you !! how do you get a veri ?? by people meeting and then verifying you !!

You have too many veris people dont want to meet you, then there are the age restrictions

people need to get a grip "

Nothing at all wrong with age restrictions. It’s someone’s preference and they are entitled to it.

bridgend

i don't totally disagree but some people look and act a lot younger than their actual age so they miss out on meeting with someone that's lots of fun.

I personally am open to all ages ive dated people 30 years younger and also people older, i take people on what they bring to the table or the bed or the floor, kitchen table etc

but its all good

By *elshGBCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"We find veris very helpful. For me especially, I know the more veris the more likely it'll be that the person is real. Bonus points if it's from someone I know already. We don't use them as a judgement of character, it's a safety aspect.

Her x

This for us, we like to read what people are into etc. We don't judge & whether they're meeting weekly, daily or several times daily makes no difference to us; what's important is how our meet goes & whether we get on X"

Exactly!

By *andsome83Man  over a year ago

Pontypool

As a single male I think you have to have veris otherwise people want even read your message even though you might be genuine.

I have lots of veris and only recently seem to be getting judged alot on this, I get it from both angles but surely you would rather meet someone who actually meets then one of the many time wasters who flakes out last minute.

My veris are built up from a number of years through Socials, club meets and one on one's but people can be too quick to judge on here. I personally think if you have alot of veris as a single male it shows you are an actual swinger and not just looking for the quick fuck, plus enough couples go through a list of demands and say about reading the profiles so do the same and get to know the person.

» Add a new message to this topic