FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > 1st meet

1st meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshNick OP   Man  over a year ago

depends where we end up

Hello fellow fabbers just wondering cause I've been on here a while now and still not physically met another person off here, obviously covid played a big part so just curious as to how long it was before you actually met up with another person not so much as clubs but meeting in public or in someone's home or hotel and how did it turn out?

I'm nick btw lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

About 24hrs

In all seriousness, paitence is key to finding the right meet with the right people.

The one and only best way for you to get a meet is get out and about and attend a social.

If you don't make the effort you won't get the reward

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

As CJ said, get to a social event. There’s a few more left for this year, Swansea and Blackwood next week, bridgend and Newport in December.

Good luck.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

[Removed by poster at 29/11/21 21:50:45]

Treorchy

Agree with these 2. I'd met a few over the years but was boring after a while. I went to my first social and really enjoyed it. And now Scarlett wants to do weird things to me

"Hello fellow fabbers just wondering cause I've been on here a while now and still not physically met another person off here, obviously covid played a big part so just curious as to how long it was before you actually met up with another person not so much as clubs but meeting in public or in someone's home or hotel and how did it turn out?

I'm nick btw lol"

A while” … sorry but I noticed that one of your pictures is dated over 6 years ago! Even with covid that’s hell of a long time to not have so much as a social meet.

Right or wrong …. Personally, I would look at your profile and think you weren’t seriously looking to meet, purely based on that observation.

As others have said though, you definitely edge your bets if you attend an organised group social.

Perhaps consider removing references to drugs from your status too…

By *elshNick OP   Man  over a year ago

depends where we end up

Hi all thanks for the reply I usually work monday to Friday and have my children on weekends, I joined years ago while I was single aswell as pov etc lol but met the kids mother and now that's over with I'd like to explore abit more of the fun side of being an adult, 1 of my work colleagues keeps asking me to go to the club in newport so based on the replies should take him up on the offer as I've never been cause it's still all new the more I explored the site the more I want to get out there and join in the fun, I do go on abit with texts tho lol and as for the 420 part I mean its 2021 people do things others dont like but y miss out on an experience just because u dont like it same with sexual stuff or personal preferences not everyone like the same as u do so chances are in a social of say 20 people atleast 1 of them is going to do something some1 dont like so I try not to judge, I'll talk to people, try new things and also say no if it's not my sort of thing but I wouldn't avoid that person altogether but anyways if you've made it this far I appreciate the advice guys and gals, going to make some changes to the appearance and vibe I give off lol

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Perhaps consider removing references to drugs from your status too…"

I agree.

"Hi all thanks for the reply I usually work monday to Friday and have my children on weekends, I joined years ago while I was single aswell as pov etc lol but met the kids mother and now that's over with I'd like to explore abit more of the fun side of being an adult, 1 of my work colleagues keeps asking me to go to the club in newport so based on the replies should take him up on the offer as I've never been cause it's still all new the more I explored the site the more I want to get out there and join in the fun, I do go on abit with texts tho lol and as for the 420 part I mean its 2021 people do things others dont like but y miss out on an experience just because u dont like it same with sexual stuff or personal preferences not everyone like the same as u do so chances are in a social of say 20 people atleast 1 of them is going to do something some1 dont like so I try not to judge, I'll talk to people, try new things and also say no if it's not my sort of thing but I wouldn't avoid that person altogether but anyways if you've made it this far I appreciate the advice guys and gals, going to make some changes to the appearance and vibe I give off lol"

I personally don’t care if anyone partakes in recreational drugs however if that’s the takeaway a woman gets from your profile as a first impression then you can probably do the maths yourself as to why you’ve not had a meet.

I work afternoons and also have my children 3 weekends out of 4 so my time is also limited. Been here 7 months and had meets more or less right off the bat, including these lovely people here giving you replies to your question. This lot I have met at organised socials and they are very welcoming and a great group of humans who are happy to welcome anyone in. However the meets ive had that haven't been social I believe are solely from the content of my initial contact through message. How are you wording yours ? Is it something you could look at and read then read again before you send a message ? Just something to think on and good luck

"Hi all thanks for the reply I usually work monday to Friday and have my children on weekends, I joined years ago while I was single aswell as pov etc lol but met the kids mother and now that's over with I'd like to explore abit more of the fun side of being an adult, 1 of my work colleagues keeps asking me to go to the club in newport so based on the replies should take him up on the offer as I've never been cause it's still all new the more I explored the site the more I want to get out there and join in the fun, I do go on abit with texts tho lol and as for the 420 part I mean its 2021 people do things others dont like but y miss out on an experience just because u dont like it same with sexual stuff or personal preferences not everyone like the same as u do so chances are in a social of say 20 people atleast 1 of them is going to do something some1 dont like so I try not to judge, I'll talk to people, try new things and also say no if it's not my sort of thing but I wouldn't avoid that person altogether but anyways if you've made it this far I appreciate the advice guys and gals, going to make some changes to the appearance and vibe I give off lol

I personally don’t care if anyone partakes in recreational drugs however if that’s the takeaway a woman gets from your profile as a first impression then you can probably do the maths yourself as to why you’ve not had a meet. "

Question....what's a meet ?

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I work afternoons and also have my children 3 weekends out of 4 so my time is also limited. Been here 7 months and had meets more or less right off the bat, including these lovely people here giving you replies to your question. This lot I have met at organised socials and they are very welcoming and a great group of humans who are happy to welcome anyone in. However the meets ive had that haven't been social I believe are solely from the content of my initial contact through message. How are you wording yours ? Is it something you could look at and read then read again before you send a message ? Just something to think on and good luck "
uh, didn't see any lovely people giving replies!!!

Treorchy

"

Question....what's a meet ?"

Thought it was something the vegans don't eat

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi Nick, I am not sure how helpful answering your question would be, but I think that if you want to try out a club you should go.

If it's your first time my advice would be to read about club etiquette, which you'll find posted here, and not to go with the expectation of having guaranteed sex. Not being patronising, I just know first hand that it is as difficult to find interested people there as it is in any other setting.

Don't change your profile based on what someone else has said. Put what you want in your profile, being 420 friendly is completely fine. A plant that helps thousands of people every day and has never killed a single one hmmm

It's legality is a result of oppression and political lies

" uh, didn't see any lovely people giving replies!!! "

I read at least 8 replies, including myself of course

"Don't change your profile based on what someone else has said. Put what you want in your profile, being 420 friendly is completely fine. A plant that helps thousands of people every day and has never killed a single one hmmm

It's legality is a result of oppression and political lies "

No verifications on your profile either. And also you mention 420. Are we seeing a theme?

Treorchy

"Don't change your profile based on what someone else has said. Put what you want in your profile, being 420 friendly is completely fine. A plant that helps thousands of people every day and has never killed a single one hmmm

It's legality is a result of oppression and political lies

No verifications on your profile either. And also you mention 420. Are we seeing a theme? "

As far as I'm concerned people can do whatever they want. I just find smoking dope a bit anti social. I remember my mates would rather sit at home smoking than go out into Cardiff and drink and dance with the girls. Far more entertaining

Yes we have no meets, we made this profile a while ago during a global pandemic and did not meet for obvious reasons??!?

We don't drink much because it makes us ill, we are not antisocial and go out whenever we can now it is safer to do so but we still don't feel 100% comfortable meeting until we have had our boosters

I'd appreciate if you didn't assume we are rejected based on what we write

"Yes we have no meets, we made this profile a while ago during a global pandemic and did not meet for obvious reasons??!?

We don't drink much because it makes us ill, we are not antisocial and go out whenever we can now it is safer to do so but we still don't feel 100% comfortable meeting until we have had our boosters

I'd appreciate if you didn't assume we are rejected based on what we write "

It’s a public forum - we don’t have much else to go on!

From your profile I take it you wouldn't fuck Boris Johnson then or any others in his party ?

Personally I would take great pleasure in fucking a Tory it's only fair I get my turn as they have been fucking me all my adult life

By *uff the Boner!Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

If you suck dick, you will get a nibble!

Treorchy

"From your profile I take it you wouldn't fuck Boris Johnson then or any others in his party ?

Personally I would take great pleasure in fucking a Tory it's only fair I get my turn as they have been fucking me all my adult life "

Couldn't care less about her politics. I'd bang fuck outta Priti Patel

» Add a new message to this topic