FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Being Blocked Even Before You Can Answer

Being Blocked Even Before You Can Answer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fabbers quick question I was blocked by a female because I wasn’t showing a full face pic and had a lecture off this female about this funny thing was she was only showing a leg why ask for face pictures if your not showing one yourselves

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilffadMan  over a year ago

swansea

I suspect you will be jumped upon soon by the self appointed FAB police, lecturing you that it's their right to block you.

This place is full of inequalities and entitlement. Plenty of profiles demanding face pics when they have none. Be discerning and avoid them.

I would just take it on the chin.

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

If neither have face pics posted on their profile then one of you will have to make the first move - some people are happy to engage in conversation first and then exchange face pics afterwards whilst other want to see the face and know if there’s an attraction before spending time messaging.

What ever you do, you’ll never satisfy everyone with what you do. As above said, take it on the chin and move along. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m the opposite to most on here. You’ll get face pics but you ain’t seeing my bits in public.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your advice much appreciated funny enough I just had her write me an essay on why I got blocked but could not reply because yes you guessed it she sent and blocked what an hypocrite I do have pictures when requested all you have to do is ask

By *imandHer9396Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Sometimes I'm guilty of blocking people straight away, if they send friend requests, multiple winks, or they demand face pics before even saying hello. Sometimes it's because I just don't like your profile or they give me weird vibes, or clearly haven't read our profile.

Some people are find that it's easier like that, it's a ing mechanism.

Take it on the chin, you cant please everyone and there are plenty of others out there who would love to speak with you,no doubt. Unfortunately you are one of the hundreds of single men on here, so setting yourself apart might help with that. People looking for single men can afford to be picky, which isn't always the best way forward but if it works for them, it works.

I know it's going to sound shitty and I'm sorry, but having a moan on here might not win you any favours either.

Sod them and find someone else, I'd recommend a club or socials, you can often meet great people there!

All the best, OP. Don't let it weigh you down!

Her x

By *andy Andy300Man  over a year ago

Near You

I'm a face person too lol

» Add a new message to this topic