FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Outfit ideas for the Newport Social!

Outfit ideas for the Newport Social!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, who's well prepared and got their outfits ready to go for next weekend?

And who's like me and leaving it last minute with no clue what they're gonna wear..?

If people could throw some outfit ideas to me (and maybe help others) that would be grand, because I'm completely stuck on what to buy/wear!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm already sorted, have been for over a month. Going to wear my blue suit and a crisp white shirt.

Seeing as it's the last one of the year I am going to opt for dressing fancy as opposed to fancy dress.

So suited and booted for me

As for yourself I'm sure you will decide on something and you will wear it very very well x

"I'm already sorted, have been for over a month. Going to wear my blue suit and a crisp white shirt.

Seeing as it's the last one of the year I am going to opt for dressing fancy as opposed to fancy dress.

As for yourself I'm sure you will decide on something and you will wear it very very well x"

You'll look handsome as ever!

I just got no bloody idea what to wear! X

"I'm already sorted, have been for over a month. Going to wear my blue suit and a crisp white shirt.

As for yourself I'm sure you will decide on something and you will wear it very very well x

I just got no bloody idea what to wear! X"

How's about me on your arm

Gotta love a cheesy retort

Gotta love a cheesy retort "

Smooth..

Gotta love a cheesy retort

Smooth.. "

And trimmed

"So, who's well prepared and got their outfits ready to go for next weekend?

And who's like me and leaving it last minute with no clue what they're gonna wear..?

If people could throw some outfit ideas to me (and maybe help others) that would be grand, because I'm completely stuck on what to buy/wear! "

As per i have zero clue! Will look this week and text you lol

Prinn x

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

Could someone let me know how to book onto the social please? Depending on when and where it is, I may be able to attend

By *andD9999Couple  over a year ago

pontypridd

Message kinkypair40 .. they are arranging it. X

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

Thank you but just been told that they will only take pity on me if I've booked a room. I wasn't going to book a room as this social would have been quite local for me. So will stick to my regular socials thank you. Kx

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

"Thank you but just been told that they will only take pity on me if I've booked a room. I wasn't going to book a room as this social would have been quite local for me. So will stick to my regular socials thank you. Kx "
I would like to no who told you that, that is absolute rubbish. As long as fabbers have meet feedback, anyone can be added xx

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I wore a short dress, tights and boots last time and it was boiling hot so I would suggest a bikini.

"I wore a short dress, tights and boots last time and it was boiling hot so I would suggest a bikini."

Yeah I've always advised to newbies to wear something light as it gets very hot in there!

By *eri and tonyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Thank you but just been told that they will only take pity on me if I've booked a room. I wasn't going to book a room as this social would have been quite local for me. So will stick to my regular socials thank you. Kx "
really whoever told you that really dont know the social at all

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

If people could throw some outfit ideas to me (and maybe help others) that would be grand, because I'm completely stuck on what to buy/wear! "

Go as a turkey leg with gravy lol

If people could throw some outfit ideas to me (and maybe help others) that would be grand, because I'm completely stuck on what to buy/wear!

Go as a turkey leg with gravy lol "

Just made me fucking spit out my drink! Ya shite x

By *agerexploresCouple  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Got a black and nude dress and heels ready! For once I’m actually organised haha!

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Go as a turkey leg with gravy lol

Just made me fucking spit out my drink! Ya shite x"

Lol thought you'd like

» Add a new message to this topic