FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Hotels

Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny and hot wife 33 OP   Couple  over a year ago

gwent

Where's the best hotels that people goes in around Newport and Cardiff we have been to a few but never seem to see any singers in them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attoodchapMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Imagine turning up to a "singer" club with your fella after reading the memo wrong!

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

There are no "swinger hotels" as far as we are aware anywhere in South Wales.

There is a swingers club, Chameleons2 in Newport ( Friday and Saturday nights only), or you will find loads of singers have booked rooms in hotels local to the venue of any organised social.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Swingers, not singers lol

By *arcyDMan  over a year ago

Newport

More Caberet these days

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

This is a quite large hotel that you can book for an afternoon. PM me for its name if you like

Jackxx

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

The Campanile at Cardiff Gate scores highly, I gather, because the rooms are laid out like chalets, so you can go direct without passing through reception.

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"The Campanile at Cardiff Gate scores highly, I gather, because the rooms are laid out like chalets, so you can go direct without passing through reception. "

The reviews are dreadful

By *ittleLillyTV/TS  over a year ago

Pontypool

"There is a swingers club, Chameleons2 in Newport ( Friday and Saturday nights only). "

Chams is only a Friday night now. Saturday is bi night at the Greenhouse.

Aberdare

"The reviews are dreadful "

The reviews I've read on my usual hotel booking site say it's a perfectly good, clean budget hotel, which would fit with my experience of other Campaniles I've stayed in.

By *ill suckMan  over a year ago

UK

If I'm working somewhere along the M4 corridor around Cardiff, I tend to use the Village Hotel just off the motorway, though not had much luck with other swingers in it, BUT they should as there isn't a proper reception so guests can just walk to the lifts and get straight in.

Staying in a 4 bedroom house in Pontypool from booking dot com this week though, much nicer!

Aberdare

"If I'm working somewhere along the M4 corridor around Cardiff, I tend to use the Village Hotel just off the motorway, though not had much luck with other swingers in it, BUT they should as there isn't a proper reception so guests can just walk to the lifts and get straight in.

Staying in a 4 bedroom house in Pontypool from booking dot com this week though, much nicer! "

Village Hotels are very swinger friendly. Day rooms, etc. It's almost like it's part of the business model.

By *ord and LilliaCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff-ish

We used the Camponile (Cardiff) last night for a few hours. The room was basic and pretty cold, but we kept each other warm anyway .

The design of the hotel is very accommodating for people who are looking for guests to join them. All someone has to do is enter their car registration (if they have one) on a touchscreen in the reception area for parking and then head to the room they have been invited to. No need to worry about privacy etc as the rooms are separate from the reception area.

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

As already said most large hotels don't care as long as you behave normally outside the rooms. Had a Holiday Inn day room across the border before Christmas. That was very nice - room wasn't bad either lol

» Add a new message to this topic