FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Female wanted for clubs

Female wanted for clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Used to go to champs a lot when I was here last as a couple. But not been we split some time ago. Would any females in the same situation be interested in going as a couple ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

Go by yourself. You might meet someone there who will become a club partner for you.

By *almprintsWoman  over a year ago

Organising fun and chaos in West

Go to the socials. Meet females and then see if they want to go to clubs.

"Go to the socials. Meet females and then see if they want to go to clubs."

That’s a good idea. The only local social I’ve seen though is in the afternoon which I can’t do as working. But worth looking for more. Can’t just be the one. Thank you. Great idea.

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"That’s a good idea. The only local social I’ve seen though is in the afternoon which I can’t do as working. But worth looking for more. Can’t just be the one. Thank you. Great idea. "

The Swansea social starts in the afternoon, but usually finishes at closing time.

By *ecretsub666Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

If you can travel to Newport to attend the club then I’m sure you could travel to attend any of the socials. As said above the Swansea social starts in the afternoon but runs all night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you can travel to Newport to attend the club then I’m sure you could travel to attend any of the socials. As said above the Swansea social starts in the afternoon but runs all night. "

Exactly this. Same distance, so really all about how much effort you want to put in to find the ever elusive fab/club partner.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"If you can travel to Newport to attend the club then I’m sure you could travel to attend any of the socials. As said above the Swansea social starts in the afternoon but runs all night.

Exactly this. Same distance, so really all about how much effort you want to put in to find the ever elusive fab/club partner."

I'm thinking it's more about the cost than anything, plus, with a lady by your side the chances of playing are enhanced.

"Go to the socials. Meet females and then see if they want to go to clubs.

That’s a good idea. The only local social I’ve seen though is in the afternoon which I can’t do as working. But worth looking for more. Can’t just be the one. Thank you. Great idea. "

I assume your on about Swansea Social, which carries on until stop tap

"If you can travel to Newport to attend the club then I’m sure you could travel to attend any of the socials. As said above the Swansea social starts in the afternoon but runs all night.

Exactly this. Same distance, so really all about how much effort you want to put in to find the ever elusive fab/club partner.

I'm thinking it's more about the cost than anything, plus, with a lady by your side the chances of playing are enhanced.

"

Cost isn't astronomical, I'm happy to pay entrance fee. And I always rock up solo and haven't had a night yet where I haven't been invited to play. So to reiterate it's all about how much effort you are prepared to put in. If you're going to look at it as too expensive then an average night out is easily £50 and you don't even get to see all the lovely people in their dress down best

Thanks for the replies. Just to clear up. The advert only states a start time. So I had no idea it run all evening. I (wrongly ) assumed it was a couple of hours meet in the afternoon.

The cost isn’t an issue either. However there is some truth in more hope of playing as part of a couple. But my main reason was company. Not to be travelling alone and walking in alone. Don’t be so quick to judge guys. Sometimes someone just wants what they ask for. Also. There could be single females in the same boat as me and I’d imagine being a single lady in the club would be a bit of a target and could be daunting. But thanks anyway

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Thanks for the replies. Just to clear up. The advert only states a start time. So I had no idea it run all evening. I (wrongly ) assumed it was a couple of hours meet in the afternoon.

The cost isn’t an issue either. However there is some truth in more hope of playing as part of a couple. But my main reason was company. Not to be travelling alone and walking in alone. Don’t be so quick to judge guys. Sometimes someone just wants what they ask for. Also. There could be single females in the same boat as me and I’d imagine being a single lady in the club would be a bit of a target and could be daunting. But thanks anyway"

No judgement here, the only time it really becomes an issue for us is if the guy dumps his "plus 1" and joins the "wanking dead" conga line.

If, by "coupling up", it encourages more ladies to feel that they can go clubbing, that's got to be a plus.

» Add a new message to this topic