FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > BBW Vs BBM

BBW Vs BBM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongueteaserforyou OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

So I know there are many BBW lovers on here, myself included. But wondered about the other side of the coin, how do women feel about a BBM???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hazzyandpeter 555Couple  over a year ago

PORT TALBOT

My partner is a bbm I love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a BHM or a BBM...

Personally as a bigger guy on here, I feel were kinda looked down on abit.

I've had a fair few insults on my fab journey but always tried to remain respectable towards people.

I suppose as one woman said to me, fab is about having/bringing sexual Fantasy's to life. So why would someone want a bigger bloke when they can have a body adnos.

Do I think it's a fickle sentiment to have... Each to there own is what I say. But I'm a BHM and proud.

By *nsatiables21Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"I'm a BHM or a BBM...

I've had a fair few insults on my fab journey but always tried to remain respectable towards people.

I suppose as one woman said to me, fab is about having/bringing sexual Fantasy's to life. So why would someone want a bigger bloke when they can have a body adnos.

Do I think it's a fickle sentiment to have... Each to there own is what I say. But I'm a BHM and proud. "

But what makes you think that most men are fantasising about a man who is an adonis?

Mrs

By *ubergenieWoman  over a year ago

Neath

I enjoy all types of male bodies - I just need to be attracted to his face and have a flirty connection. Don't care if they're 12st or 25st

By *oyo1972Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"I'm a BHM or a BBM...

Do I think it's a fickle sentiment to have... Each to there own is what I say. But I'm a BHM and proud.

But what makes you think that most men are fantasising about a man who is an adonis?

Mrs"

Probably because he has posted that he has received abuse mentioning his weight.

"I'm a BHM or a BBM...

Mrs"

Obviously I'm basing my comment on experiences I've had one here.

I know it's wrong to tarnish everyone with the same brush, so I should make it clear, I'm not Doing that in the slightest.

However each to there own, everyone's entitled to like what they like.

"I enjoy all types of male bodies - I just need to be attracted to his face and have a flirty connection. Don't care if they're 12st or 25st "
I'd love to flirt that silver blindfold off you . Nice profile x

As long as you are happy and comfortable with your own body then I really wouldn't worry what other people think or say. Some women will actively like large men, some will actively dislike them and some won't care either way

I’m a bigger guy and I seem to do well for myself, I struggle on here as I have no veris a crap profile and don’t use it often enough…but on tinder it’s great, just be honest, be yourself and the admirers will come out of the woodwork!

By *veBWoman  over a year ago

Todmorden

I personally prefer a bigger man, especially if they're a bit hairy/have a beard.

I tend to find that, on the whole, the bigger men are actually the ones who put in the most work in the bedroom and are often the kinkiest.

I know a lot of women don't feel the same but you've just got to remember, everyone is someones cup of tea

By *elshman78Man  over a year ago

South Wales

Swapping it around again.

I have to have a connection first!

Does there need to be an attraction at first? Not every time, I think the most attractive quality is someone’s personality.

Then the real attraction starts.

By *ongueteaserforyou OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I'm a BHM or a BBM...

Do I think it's a fickle sentiment to have... Each to there own is what I say. But I'm a BHM and proud. "

I'm in the same boat as you, chunky and funky. But also like you I've had my fair share of abuse and harsh replies. To be fair, I'm short, fat AND ginger, I get it from all angles... unfortunate turn of phrase for a single guy on this site.

In person I do well, never failed to laugh and charm a woman into bed. Just the whole online thing, some women see my pic and instantly decide its a no, which is totally fair but often with no explanation.

Other women seem to enjoy it!

"I personally prefer a bigger man, especially if they're a bit hairy/have a beard.

I tend to find that, on the whole, the bigger men are actually the ones who put in the most work in the bedroom and are often the kinkiest.

I know a lot of women don't feel the same but you've just got to remember, everyone is someones cup of tea"

love this quote

» Add a new message to this topic