FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > meeting women

meeting women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *honddaRhino OP   Man  over a year ago

Porth

hello any guys on here find it hard to meet women..I am sending messages to women but not many responses?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jolnir85Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Women are outnumbered on here dude. I helped my friend sign up yesterday and she’s already had more than 100 messages in less than 24 hours. Best thing is to get your name down for socials and actually attending. It’s the best way for single guys to get noticed.

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

"Women are outnumbered on here dude. I helped my friend sign up yesterday and she’s already had more than 100 messages in less than 24 hours. Best thing is to get your name down for socials and actually attending. It’s the best way for single guys to get noticed. "

It's the only way

By *jolnir85Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Women are outnumbered on here dude. I helped my friend sign up yesterday and she’s already had more than 100 messages in less than 24 hours. Best thing is to get your name down for socials and actually attending. It’s the best way for single guys to get noticed.

It's the only way "

It really is. People get a better sense of your personality. That’s always hard to convey via messaging alone. It’s good to mingle and you get to meet some great people.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Women and cpls are out numbered 100-1 on here by guys. Go to. Socials is good advice. I john have noticed for single guys its much harder to meet now than it was whenbi was in here a long time ago. Far to many single guys compeating for meets on here now. On our first day we had 200+ messages which is impossible to read them all and reply. Go to socials and put yourself across as a tidy abd respectful guy will get you noticed. But try to remember for the proper swingers this is a lifestyle and not just about sex. Most swingers want friendships as well as good sex. Good luck op. Xx

By *hris fullback15Man  over a year ago

rct

Keep going mate you will get there just keep being respectful in your messages and I hope it works out for you cheers

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Social events do help to meet a variety of people on here who like the social scene as much as the sexual side, also club events are worth attending for the same reasons

By *ohnny_ThunderMan  over a year ago

LLandudno

I don't think you'll have much luck if you message ladies 'out of the blue', you'll just get lost in the crowd.

I've never been to a social myself, I don't see the difference between a social on here and a normal night out with your mates to be honest.

But I find that joining in in the forums gets you noticed, if you're funny and don't make it all about sex all the time.

By *lackwood SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Blackwood

Definitely socials hun.

And as people have said, this lifestyle is not all about the sex. It's about meeting new people, having a laugh with people you are comfortable with. Being able to chat about things that you wouldn't be be comfortable talking about down the pub with ur mates.

Getting out there and mingling, you meet people that you would not meet if you are just looking on the site.

Some amazing friendships are made even if they do not go any further.

Give it a go hun, it's hard being a single guy on here, as said you are out numbered in the hundreds.

A lot of ladies and couples will look at the profile pic without opening the message and know u aren't for them. Meeting in person with dozens of people gives you a side that they would not see and would never know just via messaging.

Stay safe hun.

Kitten x x

By *honddaRhino OP   Man  over a year ago

Porth

yes I think the best thing for me is the socials and also looking to make new friends and also friends with benefits as well

» Add a new message to this topic