FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All ages are lovely ages but we are having an enormous amount of 18 to 22 year olds hammering us for meets lately. Now I adore admiring a young stud or young pretty female but at 54 aint got the same energy as them lol. Would be good if we had an 18 to 25 year old chat room for the youngsters to meet their own age could be more fun for them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inge61Couple  over a year ago

n/wales

ye good idea lol all the young ones etc a wrinkly chat room too lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont forget Kitts, some 18-22 love the older women..xx

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

nothing wrong with older

we all have our own prefference on age, which is up to each of us of course, but i think if u had a youngsters room then u would have to have one for all regions ?? then when it comes to socials etc there would be a devide??? i like chatting to all peeps of all ages, i have peeps on ma friends list that i chat too but not intersted in sexual meets..... maybe its the scottish in me..lol

i agree im 35 my husband is 50 we both like younger and older people,each to there own if they had chat rooms for different ages we would have to flick back and forth ,why shouldnt younger people be in the same chat room its just like saying there should be a chat room for people on the site that dont swing and there are quite a few on here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only mentioned it cos the l8 to 23 year olds have been saying they cant get meets cos they too young when they come in their local room that was all, we have a perfectly good supporters room and no one ever goes in there

Right sticking my 2 and 9 in, as said previously its down to the individual who they want to meet if couples or fems dont want to meet a yonger person then they have the right to refuse their advances NO MEANS NO they should remember that.

My heart bleeds for them because they are 18 or so well actually it doesn’t. Next there will be calls for a “single guys who cant get meets room” I don’t think so. Besides I suspect they cant get meets either because they don’t chat in the chat room or they use some strange modern txt spek th@ no one can understand when they send messages.

It was a success that we got a welsh room in the first place, and thanks to the few people who actually talk in there and not whisper, I feel it has become one of the best rooms on the site.

So I say if they put all their effort into chatting and arranging meets instead of winging to the mods they might get a result.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Here's my opinion, for what its worth.

Some people complain that the rooms are very "cliquey", and, although I dont think they are correct in the literal sense, being a relative newbie I can see how someone might get that impression, given all the people who know each other, and the "in" jokes that are hard to fathom from an outsiders point of view.

My solution? I just jumped right in with both feet, and we as a couple quickly made friends, I think basically because we chatted to people,asked questions and quickly joined in with the banter.

As to the problems of th "18-23's" and the "guys who cant get meets", its simple, they should persevere, there are couples and singles out there of all ages and tastes. However, a word to the single guys, you need to be more respectful and polite, as a refusal is not a judgement of you, just take it on the chin and move on.

I'd love an "older" chat room on here - but only if it's an "as well", not instead of a general chat room.

Nothing against younger members, but I know what I want and just who it is that I'd prefer to be chatting to....

use the delete button......simple

Yep, i completely agree lol. A 18-25 chatroom would be perfect!

» Add a new message to this topic