FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > local??

local??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this isn't a rant, more an observation really but if i write on my profile that i prefer localish guys/couples i would expect to get responses off ppl within, say, a 20 mile radius...some even from 30 or 40 miles is ok (well, hell its their petrol money!!) but what i dont understand are the ones from over 100 miles away, and more in a lot of cases...

are there no women local to them? i understand that certain ppl dont like to **** on their own doorstep, but then i wouldnt meet them anyway, wherever they lived!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well put it on your profile ?

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

In some parts of the country - its very easy to drive 40/50 miles eg Swansea to Cardiff in less than an hour ...

It can also take an hour to do a 10 mile journey from Newport to Cardiff if the traffic is against you ...

Spreading ones wings a little further doesn't mean that you can't find anything local - it means you don't mind committing to a light travel ... If a guy is willing to travel - doesnt that show he is keen - worth it maybe - and probably less likely to be a timewaster ?

By *iJane4funCouple  over a year ago

South, Wales

Well, I wouldnt even travel 10 miles for a cup of coffee & thats what most of your verifications are on about!!!!

By *aidinwalesWoman  over a year ago

Rainbows End

I'd be no good volunteering to travel - I have trouble finding my own bathroom with out the twat nav!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Well, I wouldnt even travel 10 miles for a cup of coffee & thats what most of your verifications are on about!!!!"

well that all depends on if you are into social meets or not, doesnt it...but then again we wouldnt even get into that discussion!!

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"Well, I wouldnt even travel 10 miles for a cup of coffee & thats what most of your verifications are on about!!!!"

Some of my veris are from social meets - some are from 'play' meets - its intresting to see that we have same person Veris also LOL

My point was - that sometimes we travel for whats worth it ...

ALSO - As a sales rep doing 150/200 miles a day, its not hard to schedule in 'social' meets with people not on ones doorstep ...

"I'd be no good volunteering to travel - I have trouble finding my own bathroom with out the twat nav!! "

u also have trouble findin the moisturiser lol

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"this isn't a rant, more an observation really but if i write on my profile that i prefer localish guys/couples i would expect to get responses off ppl within, say, a 20 mile radius...some even from 30 or 40 miles is ok (well, hell its their petrol money!!) but what i dont understand are the ones from over 100 miles away, and more in a lot of cases...

are there no women local to them? i understand that certain ppl dont like to **** on their own doorstep, but then i wouldnt meet them anyway, wherever they lived!!"

yep we want local only but get guys wanting to meet which would mean hour or two drive...no.. We always say it could just be a drink depends how we get on and would people really drive a couple of hours for a drink and nothing else.. no not really. would feel too pressured into playing even if we didnt want to.

"Well put it on your profile ?"

Yes thats what we thought why dont you put it on your profile !

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

It might also help if you didn't have a non-existant location on your profile.

Ourgate?

You don't help your own cause.

North Wales is a big area.

Rainbows End

"I'd be no good volunteering to travel - I have trouble finding my own bathroom with out the twat nav!!

u also have trouble findin the moisturiser lol"

If that comment is in reference to my age Id rather have a few wrinkles than a green willy!!!!!!!

"I'd be no good volunteering to travel - I have trouble finding my own bathroom with out the twat nav!!

If that comment is in reference to my age Id rather have a few wrinkles than a green willy!!!!!!! "

nope was about u usin shower gel instead of it lol

I travel all over met some good ppl but like local 2 lol ill meet up with u

Rainbows End

If that comment is in reference to my age Id rather have a few wrinkles than a green willy!!!!!!!

nope was about u usin shower gel instead of it lol"

Oh ffs Id forgotten about that lmao!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic