FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > ignorant people

ignorant people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why are some folk so annoying as a single male on here you read a profile and think i meet all of what said lady/ or couple are looking for, and i fully understand not everyone is for everyone else, as we all difrent and want diffrent things, so if you send a message to someone and its a no thank you,(again i have no problem withthis) BUT if you ask for some honest feedback would it not make this site more friendly and correct some people in the mistakes they me be making (me inc) if feedback was given honesty and remember you must not take offence if you dont like what is said as you did ask for honesty.what are your thoughts on this ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said someone kicked off because I posted a meet with looking to meet a tv by mistake doesn't state anywhere in my profile and they just didn't want to listen. Feedback is good and can't expect people to pay you respect if it's not a two way thing.

"In all honesty" it sounds like a whiny single man thread again, accept the rejection and move on

Not at all,this is the first forum post iv ever done on here in over 2 years on fab, was with diffrent profile before this one, and the reson iv not done one before is because of comments above,now how do i put this "why ae some people so up there owm asses" its nothing to do with rejection just curtious and friendy,and i think it would make this site better for all of us ok.

As someone who has had both a single fem profile and now a couples one, I can tell you that there is nothing more annoying than saying no and somebody then asking "why?"

The simple fact is that if you get told no, then for whatever reason, you are not for them. Simple as. Just accept it graciously and move on.

why is so annoying its just one short message thats al you have to do simple

we are in the middle of a situation where we heard nothing back and now are concerned to miss an opportunity.

A 'no' would have helped as we could have moved on to other plans but did not get one.

An explanation was offered which we accept but so late that we seem to be buggered to get anything planned.

So no reply is a pain but we have moved on and now looking for new meet x

In the end if your message is not answered move on because it probably wont happen x

By *nsert user name hereMan  over a year ago

Manchester

tbh i think people should use the block button when messaged by someone they have no interest in makes things whole lot simpler

"why is so annoying its just one short message thats al you have to do simple"

The short honest answer is:

Because they/ you don't have too.

The long answer is:

Let's look at it this way,

Bob approaches to Alice in a pub and says "Hi" Alice says "Fuck off"

Now does Bob say "My dear lady, may I enquire as to the reason, why your outburst was so forthcoming and abrupt?"

No he turns around walks away.

People forget that because they are behind a screen they can treat people as they wish and expect them to comply with their requests/ demands.

The fact that some people actually say "Thinks but no thanks" should be enough

" accept the rejection and move on "

you just dont get it there was no rejection involved, its just manners and polite,why am i even bothering to explain zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

it goes both ways though dont it, sillhouettes and non veris usually we dont even answer them, nine times out of ten its "user is no longer on site" then the classic "my webcam is broke". At the end of the day ask this question would you arrange a meet with someone that has no pics and no veris or the one that is verified and has pics, I know which we would go for

By *itts1977Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

Ok so ask a single fem I literally get 100's of messages most from people that haven't read my profile to start with.

Clearly I don't reply to all of them so if that makes me rude & ignorant do be it. However I'm also not here to tell people why I don't want to meet or reply, it can be a long process as some people don't like or agree with other opinions.

This site is all about choice so if someone replys they chose to if not then maybe your message didn't warrant a reply from them as it didn't make them notice you?

Same old thing. ( yawn ) A single male demanding an explination of why they were not accepted for a meet lol

well perhaps you could do what I do.

Dont message anyone for a meet !

If they want you they will find you !

Simples !

im not demanding nowt, and its nothing to do with being turned down for a meet,lets try it this way, you read a profile you meet all that is asked and more maybe of said profile, and send message,you get a repy just saying no, so you ask for bit more info so you can see if your going wrong somewhere, so you can correct you approach so as not to keep making same mistakes with other folk "maybe" and then would that make this site a more friendly place to be

By *itts1977Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

Like I said have done this in the past & let's face it most people don't like taking honest feedback as it is personal !?!

If someone has said no or not replied is it not obvious they don't find you their cup of tea?

But here's some feedback your profile doesn't say much you have no public pics ......

But why should they tell you where your going wrong ?

This is a suggestion...read the forums and look for threads to do with single males and all your questions will be answered.

because it would make things more friendly and the maybe some of the time wastes would be found out sooner

I always say thanks for the reply anyway. When I get a not for me thanks. And sometimes they change there mind and you end up meeting lol like my lunch date today

"so if you send a message to someone and its a no thank you,(again i have no problem withthis) BUT if you ask for some honest feedback would it not make this site more friendly and correct some people in the mistakes"

Obversely there is rejection involved because you are asking for feedback after sending a message(see quote) If there was NO rejection then one would assume that both parties were interested, thereby rendering any request for feedback worthless.

If you refer to my previous post I think I explained it in detail, but in order to clarify because I do want to explain.

"Its because they don't have too"

Would it be polite for people to give feed back? of course

Would it make the site more friendly? maybe

Is it likely to happen ? Hell no

Some honest feedback, if you are replying to posts where people are actually trying to help and discuss the issue you have raised with comments like

" why am i even bothering to explain zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz"

Do you really think people are likely to give any feedback

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"because it would make things more friendly and the maybe some of the time wastes would be found out sooner"

sadly on this site most (of the ones we have had messages from) and we say thanks but no thanks not for us.. come back ask why.. so we are polite.. they come back again and again.. we try to give polite response but how long are you supposed to go with it..

One we tried to avoid the main reason (his cock pic looked well infected) but he hit the roof at the other reasons we gave... do you think he would have been happier if we had told him the main reason ?

So no thanks is most they get and should they come back again they will be blocked.

Last week had one who messaged sounded well dodgy so said no thanks no for us.. we had to say this 5 times and he still came back saying how much hard work we were... so had to block him.

You really cant expect people alot if work full time have families etc use their spare time giving feedback to help others get meets..

You are probably for one reason or another just not what they are looking for.. personal preference etc.. so forget it and move on..

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I hate it when we send a message to someone to see if they fancy coming to one of our parties, who have adult parties as one of their interests, and they just delete the message without even the courtesy of a reply, even if it is a no thanks.

i for one have always enjoyed your partys in the past, not been to one for a while, and i here the one at wkend was another great one, long may they continue, and i for one will carry on being polite and friendly even if others are not thanks for all the replys

"im not demanding nowt, and its nothing to do with being turned down for a meet,lets try it this way, you read a profile you meet all that is asked and more maybe of said profile, and send message,you get a repy just saying no, so you ask for bit more info so you can see if your going wrong somewhere, so you can correct you approach so as not to keep making same mistakes with other folk "maybe" and then would that make this site a more friendly place to be "

Maybe your profiles match and you get a no.. im quessing your face doesnt fit,move on its simple as that,they reply no and you go back and ask why..seems abit demanding to me as you say you would like to no why to see where you are going wrong,why should they reply and tell you why.. maybe take a look at how you approach people with messages,it shouldnt be up to the member who rejected you to tell you other wise

» Add a new message to this topic