FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and C OP   Couple  over a year ago

near Cardiff

OK not really looking for volunteers at the moment but I'm hoping to surprise C by arranging this for her birthday. Nothing massive. 2 guys and me.

Anyone have any practical advice for this?There's so many variables. For example, if I book a hotel, they might not let others in but booking extra people in becomes expensive. People say to over book to account for no shows but that could backfire because C doesn't want too many present haha. I also want to make sure that her type arrives.

I'm well out of my depth here so any practical advice welcome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthy brownieMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I can accommodate if that helps

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Why not just arrange a cpls groupsex meet. Then ask all the guys to gangbang her for her birthday whilst the other girls play with each other. Then once gangbanged you can all just fuck and swap to end the night on a high.

By * and C OP   Couple  over a year ago

near Cardiff

"Why not just arrange a cpls groupsex meet. Then ask all the guys to gangbang her for her birthday whilst the other girls play with each other. Then once gangbanged you can all just fuck and swap to end the night on a high. "

That does sound fun to be fair! I've managed to find an Air B&B with hot tub that's reasonable so may have the venue sorted too. Thanks for the suggestion.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Why not just arrange a cpls groupsex meet. Then ask all the guys to gangbang her for her birthday whilst the other girls play with each other. Then once gangbanged you can all just fuck and swap to end the night on a high.

That does sound fun to be fair! I've managed to find an Air B&B with hot tub that's reasonable so may have the venue sorted too. Thanks for the suggestion."

You're welcome.

» Add a new message to this topic