FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The kinsey scale

The kinsey scale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where would you put yourself? I would put myself between 1 or 2 as have not attratction to guy in the street but like mmf fun. Is anyone really a 0 or a 6? Table below;

Table of the scale

The scale is as follows:

Rating Description

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual; bisexual.

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

X Asexual, Non-Sexual

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hepussypleaserMan  over a year ago

Saundersfoot

Guess I'm a 1 - could be drawn towards a 2 occasionally as I love mmf too!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, much as I dislike being "pigeon-holed" ....

I am defo a 0.

brecon

"Well, much as I dislike being "pigeon-holed" ....

I am defo a 0."

Lol, its martin, btw!

brecon

Bit confused tho, I like MMF too, but dont see how that might make you a 1?

Saundersfoot

"Bit confused tho, I like MMF too, but dont see how that might make you a 1?"

Purely as a result of the contact with the other male in the mmf....esp if he likes licking you clean after you've fucked her - or if he strokes your balls while you're in her. Can be quite sensual....maybe a 2!

Not saying I'm homosexual in any way, but just allowing the other male to do such acts is admitting a little acceptance of the fact you enjoy it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mart i agree, hate labels.. need i say it this scale is obviously the work of a man Nuff said lol xx

brecon

"Bit confused tho, I like MMF too, but dont see how that might make you a 1?

Purely as a result of the contact with the other male in the mmf....esp if he likes licking you clean after you've fucked her - or if he strokes your balls while you're in her. Can be quite sensual....maybe a 2!

Not saying I'm homosexual in any way, but just allowing the other male to do such acts is admitting a little acceptance of the fact you enjoy it..."

WTF?????????????

"...esp if he likes licking you clean after you've fucked her - or if he strokes your balls while you're in her...."

Any guy that tries that shit with me without asking first (so I can tell him to jog the fuck on!!!) is gonna find out very quickly that I aint even slightly bi, and the only physical contact between me and him might be my fist and his nose... hard!!!

And before anyone says it..... I dont fucking care if you think that makes me "homophobic"!!!

lmao Mart u r funny !!!

Saundersfoot

Not saying I'm homosexual in any way, but just allowing the other male to do such acts is admitting a little acceptance of the fact you enjoy it...

WTF?????????????

"...esp if he likes licking you clean after you've fucked her - or if he strokes your balls while you're in her...."

Any guy that tries that shit with me without asking first (so I can tell him to jog the fuck on!!!) is gonna find out very quickly that I aint even slightly bi, and the only physical contact between me and him might be my fist and his nose... hard!!!

And before anyone says it..... I dont fucking care if you think that makes me "homophobic"!!! "

Neither am I slightly bi (actually, quite homophobic due to bad experiences when a youngster), but I do accept if I'm involved in a MMF, that's what it says on the tin. Limits exist for everyone, you just make sure they're clear.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

WTF?????????????

And before anyone says it..... I dont fucking care if you think that makes me "homophobic"!!!

Neither am I slightly bi (actually, quite homophobic due to bad experiences when a youngster), but I do accept if I'm involved in a MMF, that's what it says on the tin. Limits exist for everyone, you just make sure they're clear."

interloper here ( tho i'm half welsh and have a welsh name lol )

I agree with martin here... a MMF does not automatically mean there will be sexual contact/play between the guys, in fact i'd say the default position is that there wont be unles you've explicitly discussed otherwise beforehand.

certainly the few MMFs i've been in would have resulted in a sharp end to the sex should one guy persist in trying to touch the other, let alone lick him clean .... so no, its not what an MMF says on the tin, in the same way i'd never assume girl on girl play in a FFM unless it was clear beforehand that thats what was ok.

As long as boundaries are set its not a pbob or the brushing away of a hand etc. But MMf is the one I like and therefore 0-2 x

brecon

"lmao Mart u r funny !!! "

Well thank you mrsP, but I am just being honest.

I have had a bi guy ask if I wanted to play, and at the time I was playing with his wife. I said no, he asked me if I was sure, "you never know 'til you try it" was his next gambit..... and mine was, you asked, I said no, now leave it!!

Once he knew I wasnt up for it, he was fine, and we get along great, but he still flirts and teases me whenever we meet.

If I am playing MMF, and there is accidental contact with the other guy, thats not a problem, and I have had my cock up against another blokes cock when a playmate said she wanted to give two blokes a blow job at the same time, and that wasnt a problem either, so I would say that probably means I am not "homophobic"..... but it still means I aint bi either lol!!

well said mart

brecon

And as for the lovely Jayne, its somewhere between a 2 and a 3...... more verging towards a full 3.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

0.365, on the basis of undesired but necessary contact during mmf.

(look on the bright side, it'll make the results look a lot more scientific with decimal places!)

im a 2

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

When I was a kid I was rubbish at maths but I remember being told once that zero factorial is equal to one. At that point, I switched off and spent the rest of the class looking at the girls outside playing netball.

» Add a new message to this topic