FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > general overview

general overview

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and gals, as a recent newbie to the swinging scene, i just wanted to gauge peoples reactions on the club scene in south wales...i know of chams but not if its any good or of any others! your input is appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we go to chams now and again on a fri and find that a good night x

chams is okay on a friday if you dont mind a real scruffy club rubber mattresses etc.,

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"chams is okay on a friday if you dont mind a real scruffy club rubber mattresses etc., "

Cant really comment on how chams compares to others, as we have only ever been to chams.

However, we have been told that its better now than it has been in the past.

We are planning to go to Fannies, and Wildpassions, the two other clubs that we know of in sth Wales. Look in the clube reviews section of the site for more info.

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

"Hey guys and gals, as a recent newbie to the swinging scene, i just wanted to gauge peoples reactions on the club scene in south wales...i know of chams but not if its any good or of any others! your input is appreciated "

and dont forget you offered to take me with you

Basically there are 3 clubs in Wales for swingers that we know of...Chams, Fannys and Wildpassions. If we win the lottery am going to open a club after doing some charitable works...so watch this space lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hey guys and gals, as a recent newbie to the swinging scene, i just wanted to gauge peoples reactions on the club scene in south wales...i know of chams but not if its any good or of any others! your input is appreciated

and dont forget you offered to take me with you "

Goddess as it just so happens i am looking for a partner in crime to accompany me

We like wildpassions as it's not a club in the commercial sense. It's a lovely big house in secluded surroundings with a really laid back and friendly atmosphere.

swansea

"Hey guys and gals, as a recent newbie to the swinging scene, i just wanted to gauge peoples reactions on the club scene in south wales...i know of chams but not if its any good or of any others! your input is appreciated

and dont forget you offered to take me with you

Goddess as it just so happens i am looking for a partner in crime to accompany me "

Woohoo i might take you up on that offer.....and any other offers you might make me

chams is about the best of a poor bunch really.

fannys is really not for us, far far too many horror stories.

wild passions is a lovely house, but far from a swingers venue and clearly run with money being the focus not swinging.

sadly, there is NOT one club in wales that sticks out as great and indeed a club that caters for its members and actually puts some effort into it, would do well imho

but to answer your question, chams would be our only choice for a club

but if you want a fun night, in nice surroundings with genuine like minded people, i have to say (and i never thought i would) get yourself invited to a house party

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I agree with martndebz, I really don't fancy attending any of the clubs in Wales from what I've picked up on, they seem seedy and unhygienic. House party with a good mix of people wins in my book everytime.

swansea

"I agree with martndebz, I really don't fancy attending any of the clubs in Wales from what I've picked up on, they seem seedy and unhygienic. House party with a good mix of people wins in my book everytime. "

Mm that sounds familiar lol

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

"I agree with martndebz, I really don't fancy attending any of the clubs in Wales from what I've picked up on, they seem seedy and unhygienic. House party with a good mix of people wins in my book everytime.

Mm that sounds familiar lol "

mmmmmmmmm well it was a fab mix hun mwahhhh

swansea

"I agree with martndebz, I really don't fancy attending any of the clubs in Wales from what I've picked up on, they seem seedy and unhygienic. House party with a good mix of people wins in my book everytime.

Mm that sounds familiar lol

mmmmmmmmm well it was a fab mix hun mwahhhh"

Well with us there it was gonna be lol

» Add a new message to this topic