FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > BBW's

BBW's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you define someone as a BBW? Do you go buy clothing size, weight or what? A BBW to me is someone who is a size 18 or above. But I know some define those who are a size 14-16 as BBW. What is your definition?

Also, since being on here, I've come across quite a number of men, who like big women, however in a world outside of fab, especially on other dating sites, when one mentions that one is a BBW, guy's immediately say, "sorry, you're not for me". I just don't get it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annyboy2Man  over a year ago

swansea

Agh BBW is just an arbitrary term, you can put yourself athletic or large or anything, the best indicator if someone is for you physically are pictures. I mean, do people actually label beautiful as a body type? Not really right.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was a lot bigger than I am now it wasn't a term I was fond of. To me, I was fat and I wasn't happy, so that term never suited me personally. And like you say, what is big to one person isn't to another etc so it is very subjective. However if people are comfortable using it to describe themselves or for others to use it to describe them, then good for them, everyone is different. As long as you are comfortable in your own skin and happy with your size then labels aren't important imo

"How do you define someone as a BBW? Do you go buy clothing size, weight or what? A BBW to me is someone who is a size 18 or above. But I know some define those who are a size 14-16 as BBW. What is your definition?

Also, since being on here, I've come across quite a number of men, who like big women, however in a world outside of fab, especially on other dating sites, when one mentions that one is a BBW, guy's immediately say, "sorry, you're not for me". I just don't get it. "

A lot of men will conform to the norm in front of their mates in the "real world". On Fab they're horny and looking for sex, in their day to day lives they worry about how they will be judged for their preferences. Its just how it is. If a man wouldn't be seen with me in public, I wouldn't have him in my bed

To me size 14 to 18 are curvy, bbw 20 to 28 and ssbbw size 30 and up

"To me size 14 to 18 are curvy, bbw 20 to 28 and ssbbw size 30 and up"

I think curvy is more a shape than a size

Someone can be size 8 and curvy and also a size 28 and curvy, depending on waist/hip ratio, bust size etc

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

I consider myself fat because I am but curvy because I go in & out in the right places. I state fabulous because I feel that to be a state of mind & not a size. Everyone will have their own interpretation & you're right P, if they can't be seen in public with you they're not worthy of stepping foot in my house X

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 20:01:35]

I was chatting to a guy on a dating site and he knew I was a BBW, just as we were about to meet he asked me how bg I was as he had never been out with a fat girl safe to say I told him to shove it.

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 20:20:56]

Think this is quite an interesting topic, I've been branded as a BBW by a guy I used to see and it really upset me at the time as I had gone from a 14 to 16 (due to covid) but since joining fab I've realised it doesn't really matter so much. I don't personally brand myself as a BBW but if someone sees me that way I'm not gonna kick up a fuss just don't say it to my face

"Think this is quite an interesting topic, I've been branded as a BBW by a guy I used to see and it really upset me at the time as I had gone from a 14 to 16 (due to covid) but since joining fab I've realised it doesn't really matter so much. I don't personally brand myself as a BBW but if someone sees me that way I'm not gonna kick up a fuss just don't say it to my face "

Never let a bloke's irrelevant opinion get you down

swansea

"Think this is quite an interesting topic, I've been branded as a BBW by a guy I used to see and it really upset me at the time as I had gone from a 14 to 16 (due to covid) but since joining fab I've realised it doesn't really matter so much. I don't personally brand myself as a BBW but if someone sees me that way I'm not gonna kick up a fuss just don't say it to my face "

Agh so you see BBW as a negative then?

"Think this is quite an interesting topic, I've been branded as a BBW by a guy I used to see and it really upset me at the time as I had gone from a 14 to 16 (due to covid) but since joining fab I've realised it doesn't really matter so much. I don't personally brand myself as a BBW but if someone sees me that way I'm not gonna kick up a fuss just don't say it to my face

Agh so you see BBW as a negative then? "

. If I was her dap I wouldn't like to be called a bbw either

swansea

"Think this is quite an interesting topic, I've been branded as a BBW by a guy I used to see and it really upset me at the time as I had gone from a 14 to 16 (due to covid) but since joining fab I've realised it doesn't really matter so much. I don't personally brand myself as a BBW but if someone sees me that way I'm not gonna kick up a fuss just don't say it to my face

Agh so you see BBW as a negative then? . If I was her dap I wouldn't like to be called a bbw either "

You dont like it either? Some women use it as a term of endearment, I don't see how it's useful as a body type though

Agh so you see BBW as a negative then? . If I was her dap I wouldn't like to be called a bbw either

You dont like it either? Some women use it as a term of endearment, I don't see how it's useful as a body type though "

When I was fat, I was fat. Didn't see any benefit personally to the term bbw. But some people like it and that is totally their choice

swansea

Agh so you see BBW as a negative then? . If I was her dap I wouldn't like to be called a bbw either

You dont like it either? Some women use it as a term of endearment, I don't see how it's useful as a body type though

When I was fat, I was fat. Didn't see any benefit personally to the term bbw. But some people like it and that is totally their choice "

Well fat is a relative term, you will be fatter then some and skinnier then others right

By *ord MarmiteMan  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Personally I detest the term 'BBW'. It is a double edged sword of a description and is not helpful to anyone.

You are either sexy/attractive to someone or you aren't. You are to someone else. That's it. Labels and categories only serve to stigmatise people even further.

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

I’ve been called a bbw - I’m a size 14 with a mum tum so I don’t see myself that way but I looked at it in a positive way. He saw my wobbly bits and still thought I was beautiful so hey what does it matter.

I hate labels for so many things, relationships, sexuality, body shape, just get in the bin!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't necessarily identify as a BBW. I'm not going to lie, I'm a big fat girl, with lots of wobbly bits. (infact, under the medical terminology I am what you call obese)

Agh so you see BBW as a negative then? "

I don't necessarily see it as a negative, just to me personally it doesn't flatter me, I'd never call another woman a BBW either, I would just say she was an attractive woman

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I would say it's size 18 to 24 myself.

By *ouble_Trouble_X2Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

I'm not sure what I'd class as BBW (fem)

I suppose it's up to the individual if they like that term or not or if they are happy to be identified as such.

Let's face it there has been so many words woman/girls who don't fit the (average) body type can be and are called (not all complimentary)

I'm not offended if some one called me a BBW as I'm technically somewhere in the middle not average not what some would call a proper bbw the only category is "plus size"

I've put curvy on our profile as I have boobs, waist, hips and a considerable size ass haha! I love my shape but as many of us do I'm carrying a little extra cushion which I'm working on for myself not any body else.

I'm very open with my pics and description of myself so if people we meet don't like extra cushion for the push in then AHH well plenty who will/do!

By *layfullcplCouple  over a year ago

north wales

Doesnt bbw mean big beautiful women cant be all bad if ur getting called beautiful see a lad say on his profile not looking for any skinny gym rats that was awful

By *ac711Man  over a year ago

south Wales

To me size don’t matter it’s the personality that counts, I’ve had many with larger ladies all enjoyable I’ve never classified anyone as a bbw everyone to their own

By *hil 666Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I wish fab had a search option for bbw's if I'm honest

"Doesnt bbw mean big beautiful women cant be all bad if ur getting called beautiful see a lad say on his profile not looking for any skinny gym rats that was awful "
big breasted women xx

BRIDGEND

" big breasted women xx"

Not picking on you at all but all this does is highlight my previous point. So many interpretations of what 'BBW' means and even within those different ideas, all of them will be subject to individual interpretation and perspectives.

Big Built Women.

Beautiful Broad Women.

Beautiful Big Women.

Big Broad Women.

Banging Bodylicious Women.

And that's just a few versions I have heard of. I am sure there are more. And all of them are subjective.

Labels are horrible. You can't define people with a handful of words .

Fully agree, I hate labels. Was not being to serious. However, labels exist everywhere in society not just BBW. People are very selective about the labels they use and the ones they don't. It's called uncocious bias and is EVERYWHERE.

BRIDGEND

"Fully agree, I hate labels. Was not being to serious. However, labels exist everywhere in society not just BBW. People are very selective about the labels they use and the ones they don't. It's called uncocious bias and is EVERYWHERE. "

I dread to think what I am unconsciously biased about. I feel ashamed already.

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

I joined a BBW site, which classified out was for the lovers of the larger lady & every single man who contacted me thought they would get big, banging boobs; which of course I don't have

By *hunkeeMonkeyMan  over a year ago

Clydach

"I joined a BBW site, which classified out was for the lovers of the larger lady & every single man who contacted me thought they would get big, banging boobs; which of course I don't have "

I'd joined up to a BBW dating site and was gutted to find there were very few on there !!

» Add a new message to this topic