FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > single men posing as couples!

single men posing as couples!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wanted to air my views on some of the people on here. I have just been blocked by a 'couple' who i arranged to meet a few weeks ago. I sat waiting for them to arrive and no one turned up. Upon messaging them they said their son had just turned up. Fair enough i thought. Bit Pissed off though. However, it's only ever the husband who is on here and he wanted to meet me without his wife who supposedly wanted to meet me. I think they're fake. Should i report them? What do people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aybe_amyWoman  over a year ago

Wales

"just wanted to air my views on some of the people on here. I have just been blocked by a 'couple' who i arranged to meet a few weeks ago. I sat waiting for them to arrive and no one turned up. Upon messaging them they said their son had just turned up. Fair enough i thought. Bit Pissed off though. However, it's only ever the husband who is on here and he wanted to meet me without his wife who supposedly wanted to meet me. I think they're fake. Should i report them? What do people think? "

You can report your suspicions to admin and let them decide what to do with it. One half of a couple asking to meet alone does tend to ring alarm bells, especially if the mystery partner doesn't come online.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

We did it at one point, where anyone who wanted to meet had to meet hubby on his own first to ensure they were okay. This was before we insisted on meet in person veris and after quite a few dodgy wierdos were contacting us and have to say a few of them even the thought of meeting put the wind up me so that's the way we did it for a bit.. now its only at Socials.

So yes maybe fake we have had so many couples but only male available wife is always at work etc and most seem fake.. however married couples with family have a major life outside of fab and swinging and family always has to come first.

We were going to meet a couple with kids and go out, we were going down the following week.. well that week came and hubby and I had both got horrid colds caught of the kids who had it the week before... so text to say that we were both ill and couldn't come down that week we would arrange something else.. and we got removed from friends list and blocked.. well we have meet in person veris from well respected people on here but they clearly still thought we were fake.. funny thing was it was them that failed to advise us that their male was infact fully bi.. and they had been asked as we are straight.. So I would suggest just move on and leave it. if fake they will only join again with another one so not point stressing about it...

We give up on meeting on here and are back to the old days and play out and see what happens !! much more fun...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We did it at one point, where anyone who wanted to meet had to meet hubby on his own first to ensure they were okay. This was before we insisted on meet in person veris and after quite a few dodgy wierdos were contacting us and have to say a few of them even the thought of meeting put the wind up me so that's the way we did it for a bit.. now its only at Socials.

So yes maybe fake we have had so many couples but only male available wife is always at work etc and most seem fake.. however married couples with family have a major life outside of fab and swinging and family always has to come first.

We were going to meet a couple with kids and go out, we were going down the following week.. well that week came and hubby and I had both got horrid colds caught of the kids who had it the week before... so text to say that we were both ill and couldn't come down that week we would arrange something else.. and we got removed from friends list and blocked.. well we have meet in person veris from well respected people on here but they clearly still thought we were fake.. funny thing was it was them that failed to advise us that their male was infact fully bi.. and they had been asked as we are straight.. So I would suggest just move on and leave it. if fake they will only join again with another one so not point stressing about it...

We give up on meeting on here and are back to the old days and play out and see what happens !! much more fun..."

Don't fall down with shock but couldn't agree more with the above. It's a shame but it'll never stop sadly

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

One easy way to out the fakes is to ask to speak to the female half of the couple on the phone.

We've had the usual "Oh, we don't want to give our number out", our reply... well, have ours then and withold yours when you ring us.

It saves the usual email "ping pong", and saves petrol going for a social meet to see if you hit it off, only to be stood up.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"We did it at one point, where anyone who wanted to meet had to meet hubby on his own first to ensure they were okay. This was before we insisted on meet in person veris and after quite a few dodgy wierdos were contacting us and have to say a few of them even the thought of meeting put the wind up me so that's the way we did it for a bit.. now its only at Socials.

We give up on meeting on here and are back to the old days and play out and see what happens !! much more fun...

Don't fall down with shock but couldn't agree more with the above. It's a shame but it'll never stop sadly "

Its okay im up off the floor now didnt hurt when i fell... lol

Yes we have had time wasters experience.Was set to meet a cpl at Tesco Bridgend,waited over an hour and never turned up or txt/called us.Never again.

By *elshcoup3Couple  over a year ago

rhondda cynon taff

We had arranged to meet a couple, they had even spoken to mrs on the phone, but only the male turned up to the meet saying that the his wife had chickened out at the last minute but he was willing to go through with it.... He had his tail between his legs on his exit from the pub.... fecking single wanker he was grrrrrrrrr

it goes on and agree with mart i meet as single and a couple but never deceive have 2 profiles and there both the same don't hide anything from Sarah if i meet couples for play its on there rules if they want a couple a couple it is if they want a single male that's fine to but there is a lot of fakes and like mart we suss them very easily along the way anyone who i very is genuine and all who very me are also the worst thing is fake veries it would be easy for fab to ban fakes bu using ip addresses as the person would have to change his network provider ect to start a new profile just be careful out there

By *izzly1Couple  over a year ago

here

Had two similar experiences. I guess ur going to get it wherever u try and meet likeminded people online. Im sure there are many genuine couples with shy other halves.. but a 20sec appearance on webcam or as stated a quick phonecall could help.

Personally speaking. We are still waiting on numerous "phonecalls" to be made. We will find a couple one day

By *elshcoup3Couple  over a year ago

rhondda cynon taff

We have chatted to many peeps at the socials in Cardiff and the Swansea socials. Many are on our friends list on here. Because we have not got any veri`s in our profile does that mean we are not a genuine couple ????

You don`t have to have veri`s if you don`t want. We did have some on our s.d.c. profile...

"We have chatted to many peeps at the socials in Cardiff and the Swansea socials. Many are on our friends list on here. Because we have not got any veri`s in our profile does that mean we are not a genuine couple ????

You don`t have to have veri`s if you don`t want. We did have some on our s.d.c. profile..."

veris help people but eveb they can be faked unless you know the person doing the veri just be carefull out there and ask people you know like the social organisers

yes i can second that,and when they dont reply to any message too.

I think the bigger problem is single women: too many times i read the profile thinking they're single only to discover at the bottom that they also play as a couple with their partner.

didnt think verifications could be faked. i dont meet couples so i not worried only meet swingles like me not singles SWINGLES single swingers he he less hassle

» Add a new message to this topic