FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > First ever club visit?

First ever club visit?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aximus18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

Bit of fun. Give a brief description of your first ever club visit, What club?, who with? (partner/friend etc), what you got up to etc.

Mine was Fanny's in Swansea (sadly closed a few years back). With my then girlfriend and her friend and partner.

The 4 of us pretty much stuck together for the first hr as we were nervous as hell. All went exploring different rooms, Both girls trying out the dildo machine (which was amazing!), Played in the orgy room next to each other then on to full swap, then split and explored more rooms in our couples. A threesome with another female in one room and a threesome with another guy on the sex swing to end the night. Amazing fun!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eard and TattsCouple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

Greenhouse Saturday 2 months ago. Instantly welcomed and its our new haunt

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

The clink in Newport (closed down now) .Me and my husband went with some friends.It was a real eye opener and from what I can remember we had a very good night .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG I loved Fanny's!!! Such a shame it closed it was brilliant, my husband and I used to go there all the time.

My first club was chams with my husband.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

First club for me was chams in Darlaston many years ago. I had no idea what to expect, what I was going to see etc.. it clearly didn't put me off though I became quite a regular visitor there over the years.

I haven't been to Darlaston for quite a long time now, so really looking forward to going to their BBW event on Sunday

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

Chams Newport - Halloween theme night and a very good friends birthday.

Welcomed in straight away, introduced to some lovely people and had a very good evening with a walking glory hole!

By *aximus18 OP   Man  over a year ago

Barry

The Gloryholes in Chams are great fun.

By *issSexyBootsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

For me it was Spank in Bristol back in 2003.

First time I’d been out as Jane to a club and was so exciting walking in dressed as a girl. Fortunately my love of all things leather worked perfectly for the dress code and was made to feel at home straight away!

Although got ticked off for having sex with a gorgeous woman dressed as a pvc nurse in one of the public areas, apparently full sex wasn’t supposed to happen there as it was a fetish and BDSM club!

By *ouble_Trouble_X2Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

First for us was pre covid, attended with a friend and was supposed to be no expectations as it was our first time and ended up in the couple's room with 8 people. It was a rather interesting first experience hahaha

By *hisismeXXXMan  over a year ago

Welsh Wales

Xstasia in West Brom for a party night within my then partner organised by SDC, a website that used to be very popular.

Couples and fems only.

SDC used to have a great chat room and we arranged to meet with friends from there. All staying in the Premier Inn next door, meeting in the bar for pre drinks and all walking uk together to settle nerves.

Great fun, my partner had her first FF fun with a delightful Irish lady that me and her husband literally walked into as we’d been talking outside in the patio area, the two fems went to the bar and didn’t come back so we went looking for them. So horny to find them!!

Then later we got carried away in the sofa area upstairs, having naked sex with two couples opposite intently watching as two couples enjoyed each other on the sofa alongside us.

I never played with anybody else that night but genuinely didn’t need to, it was great as it was.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Pennant Hall (now closed). We lurked in terror by the front door for about 10mins before finally getting the courage to ring the bell. Didn't realise we were being watched on the cctv the whole time

We had planned to just look around, have a drink and then go. Tick it off the bucket list. 20mins later, we were both naked in the massive hot tub with 15 other people, having a great time! We nipped up to one of the private playrooms for a quick shag and then left.

We became regulars for the next year or so before it sadly closed.

» Add a new message to this topic