who likes to cheat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait to see how this one pans out

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

"who likes to cheat "
You ever been cheated on and destroyed ? Guess not !

"Can't wait to see how this one pans out "

Watch for the fireworks

By *wcaerphillyMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

When we have a family game of monopoly I always get accused of cheating, does that count

Gotta love a games of cards playing cheat!

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

"who likes to cheat You ever been cheated on and destroyed ? Guess not !"

Exactly this until they’ve had it done to them, they’ll never give a fuck and carry on regardless of the pain and damage they cause

Done it once and certainly taught me lessons, I hurt a beautiful girl and I certainly wouldnt do it again.

By *ear SkillsMan  over a year ago

Pontypool

There's nothing like having a naughty pizza when you are trying to eat healthy haha

I'm a cheat.

I'm married to a beautiful and amazing woman who is also my best friend (irony alert I know).

We are very different sexually, she has a low sex drive and quite vanilla where as I'm the opposite. If she ever found out it would break her heart.

I'm not proud of my infidelity but we both have needs and while hers are being met by staying monogamous, mine aren't.

Any meets I have are kept physical only with little emotional connection from myself.

What I'm trying and I think failing to say is that it is possible to be a cheat but also love your partner and be happy at home.

I am a laugh I promise.

Matt x

We all think the grass is greener on the other side but it certainly isnt.

The pain it causes to your partner is certainly not worth it I say.

If you want to play around be single.

"I'm a cheat.

I'm married to a beautiful and amazing woman who is also my best friend (irony alert I know).

We are very different sexually, she has a low sex drive and quite vanilla where as I'm the opposite. If she ever found out it would break her heart.

I'm not proud of my infidelity but we both have needs and while hers are being met by staying monogamous, mine aren't.

Any meets I have are kept physical only with little emotional connection from myself.

What I'm trying and I think failing to say is that it is possible to be a cheat but also love your partner and be happy at home.

I am a laugh I promise.

Matt x"

Her needs are not being met though as she is not in a monogamous relationship

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

"I'm a cheat.

I am a laugh I promise.

Matt x"

I totally get this I was married for 21 years & one he cheated but I don't seem to get jealous, it didn't mean I didn't love him & for 17 years I was faithfully & happily monogamous. But as I got older I began to feel I was missing out on life, anyway it was soon solved because he met someone here & moved on. I've just ended a 12 year swinging relationship with a married man & yep, there was a back story. So I've been on both sides & would still choose to meet who I want regardless of their status X

"I'm a cheat.

I am a laugh I promise.

Matt x

Her needs are not being met though as she is not in a monogamous relationship "

Yes you're correct and I'm fully aware of that. Trying to defend cheating is wrong and is a debate I know I'm not going to win.

I was just looking to highlight there are sometimes (one sided and selfish) reasons that it happens.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"When we have a family game of monopoly I always get accused of cheating, does that count "

I mean, do you?

By *ookinglocal888Man  over a year ago

barry

I reckon you need leave her matt. Usually is more you won't because they know some other bloke make her find herself again and they hate the thought of some other bloke in what they see as their Mrs they need protect from all these other smelly blokes but really is form of control and on here someone clock you and she find out as they always do. My advice accept some other bloke will make her want do stuff again and separate

By *imply mikeMan  over a year ago

Barry

both the above statements are very well presented I am in a similar position, my partner is not interested in sex, we have tried counseling, the doctors, I have offered her other men and women in case it was me but no success, we talked one day and she ended up saying why don't I go and find it elsewhere as long as she don't find out, my reply was is that what your doing then, ooops wrong question.

I do love her dearly but all I want is to get some release whether that's through just watching a couple play in front of me "not on a pc" while I play with myself, not technically cheating or just having some fun with a female or couple and being open and honest about my position, that way its only me taking the risks.

By *imply mikeMan  over a year ago

Barry

in addition to the above, to those who don't want to meet married men but go dogging, do you ask the men if they are married before they play with themselves through the window or play with you, just curious. because I would love to watch a couple shagging out doors or even join in if allowed.

"who likes to cheat "

Fuck me, this is a new low, even for Fabs.

Fucking hate it

By *edi123Couple  over a year ago

aberystwyth

"who likes to cheat "

Why would you feel the need too?

As a couple we do everything together and enjoy each others company. If your unhappy in a relationship then leave and move on!

By *hiversMan  over a year ago

Dinas Powys

"who likes to cheat You ever been cheated on and destroyed ? Guess not !"

Exactly this, it can do massive damage to someone. If you don't love someone enough to be honest with them then you should leave, not go behind their back.

By *yndrwg5Man  over a year ago

Carmarthen

"Gotta love a games of cards playing cheat!"

Always like to have an Ace up my sleeve!

By *olf and RedCouple  over a year ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

"who likes to cheat You ever been cheated on and destroyed ? Guess not !

Exactly this, it can do massive damage to someone. If you don't love someone enough to be honest with them then you should leave, not go behind their back."

This is so true, I don’t understand the need to cheat.

Red

By *i_Blonde_BabeWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff or juat passing through

It’s a massive turn off for me. Would hate to be the “other woman” in any capacity. Lucky enough to have a happy marriage so not judging just grateful for what I have.

By *allwelshcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

"It’s a massive turn off for me. Would hate to be the “other woman” in any capacity. Lucky enough to have a happy marriage so not judging just grateful for what I have. "

We try very hard to not touch attached guys. Really don't want the drama if she ever found out.

I have never in my life cheated

I think sex is a pleasure I don't think it's classed as cheeting, it sometimes strengthens a couple

I'm a serial cheater!

» Add a new message to this topic