FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Taking this sight seriously

Taking this sight seriously

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rhuges OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Sadly I think this sight is full of dreamers and take profiles.

Casing point. Last week I had a mail from a couple ( unusual I know ).

Saying that they had looked at my profile and would like to arrange a meet.

I looked at their profile and saw their last veri was 3 years ago.

I thought because of covid I'd give them the benefit.

We agreed a place and time.

Last minute they say they want to cancel the meet as they are a bit nervous of meeting me but would like to carry on talking.

Again I gave them the benefit and sent them a nice polite mail saying I understood their concerns and would happily chat on line until they felt a bet less nervous.

They opened the mail but didn't reply. I waiting 2 or 3 days and sent them another very polite mail. Again the mail was opened but no reply .

Generally my philosophy on this site is suspect most messages are from dreamers and if you a actually end up meeting anyone it's a huge bonus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Sadly I think this sight is full of dreamers and take profiles.

Last minute they say they want to cancel the meet as they are a bit nervous of meeting me but would like to carry on talking.

Again I gave them the benefit and sent them a nice polite mail saying I understood their concerns and would happily chat on line until they felt a bet less nervous.

They opened the mail but didn't reply. I waiting 2 or 3 days and sent them another very polite mail. Again the mail was opened but no reply .

Generally my philosophy on this site is suspect most messages are from dreamers and if you a actually end up meeting anyone it's a huge bonus"

Hence why most will only meet at social events or clubs now!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sad but true, ive had some myself

Generally my philosophy on this site is suspect most messages are from dreamers and if you a actually end up meeting anyone it's a huge bonus"

Ironic that your last veri was 3 years ago

Cardiff

Generally my philosophy on this site is suspect most messages are from dreamers and if you a actually end up meeting anyone it's a huge bonus

Ironic that your last veri was 3 years ago"

That's because over the last 2 years I've had 5 arranged meets all have been called off though some excuse!!!!

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

We normally now have a social first now. I agree the number of fake profiles are growing. Try and ask to speak to them over the phone first when they are both together

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Getting easier to spot the fakes. But it's not just couples and females, we found a man with fake photos last week. (Good old tineye) and we've had single men cancel last minute, and not turn up for arranged meets. Why they're on here God knows.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Hence why most will only meet at social events or clubs now!"

100% agree with this, when we're active we head to clubs, it just seems a whole easier and if we don't click sexually with anyone we just use the facilities ourselves.

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

100% agree with this, when we're active we head to clubs, it just seems a whole easier and if we don't click sexually with anyone we just use the facilities ourselves. "

Ditto for me, not had 1:1 meets for years, except with 2 special men in my life. At least in a club you get to chill n chat in a safe space before making a choice whether to take things further X

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

100% agree with this, when we're active we head to clubs, it just seems a whole easier and if we don't click sexually with anyone we just use the facilities ourselves.

Ditto for me, not had 1:1 meets for years, except with 2 special men in my life. At least in a club you get to chill n chat in a safe space before making a choice whether to take things further X"

Absolutely x

By *illy_BoboMan  over a year ago

Blackwood

[Removed by poster at 27/08/22 22:38:00]

By *illy_BoboMan  over a year ago

Blackwood

I had a strange message from a guy asking if his "fuckbuddy" can come over in the morning "for a shag." I asked who is she shagging and he said "you" so I said this is too good to be true but he claims it's something they do...but I passed, seemed like a guy having a play fantasising about scenarios.

I might go to my first social next month, see what all the fuss is about.

I’m new here and some guy wanted my number to help me get verified is that’s normal he want to do it through WhatsApp ?

By *lwaysHangryMan  over a year ago

newport

Site

Hence why most will only meet at social events or clubs now!"

Socials are good way of meeting but need verifications to go to some

"Getting easier to spot the fakes. But it's not just couples and females, we found a man with fake photos last week. (Good old tineye) and we've had single men cancel last minute, and not turn up for arranged meets. Why they're on here God knows. "

Just a guess but only reason I can imagine a person putting fake pictures of a man on here is to catfish and not actually meet

Cardiff

"I’m new here and some guy wanted my number to help me get verified is that’s normal he want to do it through WhatsApp ? "

No

By *rs AnnonymousWoman  over a year ago

S Wales

I agree. This year I have had a number of no shows. Not even a polite message to say they can not make it. It has really put me off arranging meets here. Clubs, Cap and Swingathon for me going forward

Who's meeting?

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

You're all over thinking this

I give up looking for meets on this site to many mess around so now i use the site for the forums & to keep my eye on what's on in chams & if I want a meet I'd go there

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

The most likely reason OP is the couple did obviously meet historically, hence the verifications, but perhaps the female said it’s not for me. Then the husband just stays on here living vicariously through others and arranging meets that will never happen as his partner is blissfully unaware of them lol!

The majority of people I have met over the years have come from socials, parties and the odd club. The thing I find the most incredible however is the length some (clearly men) will go to to create this deception, fake profiles, fake couple profiles where the female is happy for him to meet alone, backed up with one verification where the person has conveniently hidden their profile lol!

If they just added their name to a social, meet some nice genuine people and build a network from there! But then again these chaps are probably married and can’t risk a social lol!

Invest time finding great genuine people and stick with them. Meet through referral from people you trust. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best xx happy fabbing xx

By *inkyKissCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Hidden verifications are a red flag for us,see OP profile. Zoom before meet. Or clubs and parties.

Never had an issue.

By *iving Bi a TryMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Site"

Manners.

Gbat

By *nsatiables21Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"Hidden verifications are a red flag for us,see OP profile. Zoom before meet. Or clubs and parties.

Never had an issue. "

Out of interest, why are hidden veris a red flag? As somebody who has been here for years I don't need nor want to show them all. Not having a dig just trying to understand

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic