FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upersteve69 OP   Man  over a year ago

llanelli

Any good spots in llanelli area?plz mail me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When will these dogging posts end?! This is a swinging site people, go look for a bloody dogging site!!!!!! This forum is going waaaaaaay downhill.

By *upersteve69 OP   Man  over a year ago

llanelli

It's for me and my fb..so wats the prob?its a sex site!!

No no my love, its a swinging site. Not a sex site. I'm sure there are plenty of dogging sites out there for people, we really don't need five separate threads on dogging on the first page alone, not just from you personally. Beyond a joke.

check out the interests section on hear i think dogging is on the list swinging is diferent for us all swaping partners multiple partners one on ones ppl shuldent juge just have fun however turns them on

By *elshyzxrMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

"No no my love, its a swinging site. Not a sex site. I'm sure there are plenty of dogging sites out there for people, we really don't need five separate threads on dogging on the first page alone, not just from you personally. Beyond a joke."

So doggin ain't part of swinging ?

So who made u the boss . Thought a forum was 4 every one

"Any good spots in llanelli area?plz mail me.

"

All dogging spots we know of in Llanelli are always full of boy racers these days

Nobody made me the boss, sugartits. Merely an observation on the state of this forum these days

"No no my love, its a swinging site. Not a sex site. I'm sure there are plenty of dogging sites out there for people, we really don't need five separate threads on dogging on the first page alone, not just from you personally. Beyond a joke.

So doggin ain't part of swinging ?

So who made u the boss . Thought a forum was 4 every one "

Dogging isn't necessarily part of swinging , lots of couples go just for the thrill of being watched , a lot of the time there's no participation from the doggers.

As for you're point about forums , yes they are for everyone and everyone is entitled to an opinion , we may or may not agree with it but that's what the forum is here for , discussion

"No no my love, its a swinging site. Not a sex site. I'm sure there are plenty of dogging sites out there for people, we really don't need five separate threads on dogging on the first page alone, not just from you personally. Beyond a joke."

dogging is swinging outside well that's how i like it and the way i organize it each to there own but the forum is open to all whatever their taste color or religion

dogging is swinging outside well that's how i like it and the way i organize it each to there own but the forum is open to all whatever their taste color or religion

[Removed by poster at 27/11/12 21:19:12]

if you dont like dogging in the forums why are you opening the dogging discussion and comenting on it what harm is it doing to you just dont come on these discussions

the erotes

Cos it was either add to an existing thread or start a whole new thread moaning about said dogging threads.

Come on Columbo.

And for the record, nowhere do I say dogging is bad or not part of swinging. What you lot choose to do in laybys is your own choice, no skin off my nose.

All I said was we don't need a zillion threads on it, as dogging is taking over the forum and making it completely and utterly uninteresting to read anymore which is a shame. Though god forbid I express an opinion on here...

By *how2usCouple  over a year ago

cardiff / barry

have to say. love the thrill of dogging and outdoor sex. its so horny being watched xx

"And for the record, nowhere do I say dogging is bad or not part of swinging. What you lot choose to do in laybys is your own choice, no skin off my nose.

All I said was we don't need a zillion threads on it, as dogging is taking over the forum and making it completely and utterly uninteresting to read anymore which is a shame. Though god forbid I express an opinion on here... "

there are plenty of other threads you could go into no need for you to open the dogging ones and i can only see two open so why moan if your here reading them you must have an interest in them and you have commented a few times on this thread so why keep coming back into it if you dont like it ??

there are no rules what we can talk about and the guy had a genuine question

» Add a new message to this topic