FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Favourite peeves or sayings on fab

Favourite peeves or sayings on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My peeve has to be when someone has met someone and left a verification saying hands off she or he is mine now . Great now leave the site you have found true love

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ymru84Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

People quite aggressively complaining about timewasters on their profile then to only find out that *they* are the actual timewasters

By *rsWWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

[Removed by poster at 02/09/22 09:42:24]

By *rsWWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

"My peeve has to be when someone has met someone and left a verification saying hands off she or he is mine now . Great now leave the site you have found true love "

This lol gives me the ick

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use of “mmmmm” in statuses or veris: a sure sign that a cretin is running the account

Veris that start with “well what can I say?” Before a veri clearly outlining what can be said.

Descriptions of genitals as “juicy”. Fuck me, the aren’t being assessed by the man from del monte

“Treat her with respect” nah mate, I was thinking of popping around, fucking her, posting the photos on every lamppost in her street, FaceTiming her mum with my cock in her mouth. and taking a shit in her kitchen bin.

By *akedwalesCouple  over a year ago

Maestsg

A couple's profile where only the male is ever available.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Use of “mmmmm” in statuses or veris: a sure sign that a cretin is running the account

Veris that start with “well what can I say?” Before a veri clearly outlining what can be said.

Descriptions of genitals as “juicy”. Fuck me, the aren’t being assessed by the man from del monte

“Treat her with respect” nah mate, I was thinking of popping around, fucking her, posting the photos on every lamppost in her street, FaceTiming her mum with my cock in her mouth. and taking a shit in her kitchen bin.

"

This made me laugh out loud ... the man from del monte says yes

By *carlett CumslutWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

"Use of “mmmmm” in statuses or veris: a sure sign that a cretin is running the account

"

You’d be surprised how many disrespectful twits there are on here that need a bit of guidance- but then they don’t generally read verifications anyway

"

Haha brilliant!

By *ookinglocal888Man  over a year ago

barry

Treat her with respect guys... she's what fab is all about lol

Same veris for every female on here lol

By *ordL98Woman  over a year ago

Talbot Green

Guys messaging, and then messaging again 10 minutes later, asking "have I done anything wrong?" before I've even had a chance to reply/completely ignore the photo of an unappetising penis they've decided to send

Being called "babe"

Fancy some fun babe?

Ugh please

By *ickeyblueeyes7Man  over a year ago

newport

Will fill this in later

How much later do they want to leave it been on the site for over a year