FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The real reason I'm here...

The real reason I'm here...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nion_Knight OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

After being constantly rejected romantically, the only way I can emotionally handle putting myself out there is by posting pictures of my big dick in hopes that I can get validation from it.

When approaching women on this site by acting like a fuck boy, it hurts way less when I get rejected. It's because when using this site, they're not rejecting me based on who I am as a person.

I guess all I really want is that affection and closeness but fuck I just can't go back to dating again. One more rejection and I think I'm going to have a breakdown...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps not the best site to be on if you’re struggling with rejection !

I hate to say it but you won’t get any validation with endless cock pictures.

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

I know I'm getting old but I no longer can tell the difference between reality and parody on here.

Either way, good luck OP.

By *ust P3achyWoman  over a year ago

Lost in the Valleys

Sorry but that's average

"Sorry but that's average"

Thanks for saying what I really wanted too

By *ee EllCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I know I'm getting old but I no longer can tell the difference between reality and parody on here.

Either way, good luck OP. "

100% this.

If that's average, I've been misled into what average is. Meh!

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Perhaps not the best site to be on if you’re struggling with rejection !"

Agreed

All the best x

By *hiversMan  over a year ago

Dinas Powys

"I know I'm getting old but I no longer can tell the difference between reality and parody on here.

Either way, good luck OP.

100% this."

3rd'ed... hoping its the latter...

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Could he a tough site for you mate

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

"I hate to say it but you won’t get any validation with endless cock pictures."

Have to agree with miss smith. Only dick pics will get you nowhere. Joanne.

By *ockyroad666Man  over a year ago

Maesteg

Not the validation he was looking for lol

Maesteg

Plus 90% of fab ladies hate cock pics

By *o againTV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

Fair play peachy. Harsh but fair.

Jo x

By *reen EyesMan  over a year ago

Wales

If thats average I am screwed lmao

By *ohnny_ThunderMan  over a year ago

LLandudno

"Perhaps not the best site to be on if you’re struggling with rejection !"
When I struggle with rejection I just pop a little blue pill...

Cardiff

"If thats average I am screwed lmao"

Was a bit confused by that. Call me fat and you would have a point. Call my dick average size then you're deluded.

I think it's a classic case of collection bias. People are only getting with people with a 7.5+ inch cock on this site that they probably think that 7 inches is average (when average is actually around 5.2 to 5.6 inches). It reminds me of when women call men who are 5 foot 9 short when that's average height for a man.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

"If thats average I am screwed lmao

Was a bit confused by that. Call me fat and you would have a point. Call my dick average size then you're deluded.

I think it's a classic case of collection bias. People are only getting with people with a 7.5+ inch cock on this site that they probably think that 7 inches is average (when average is actually around 5.2 to 5.6 inches). It reminds me of when women call men who are 5 foot 9 short when that's average height for a man."

Yeah 7 isn't average, they do have a point with the dick pics though as not going to help

I think it's a classic case of collection bias. People are only getting with people with a 7.5+ inch cock on this site that they probably think that 7 inches is average (when average is actually around 5.2 to 5.6 inches). It reminds me of when women call men who are 5 foot 9 short when that's average height for a man."

Maybe not average but it also isn’t ‘ huge ‘ as you so stated.

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 22/10/22 00:13:50]

Carmarthenshire

[Removed by poster at 22/10/22 00:12:09]

By *ookinglocal888Man  over a year ago

barry

What... just coming on to say the guy got a small cock. Lame...

Cardiff

I think it's a classic case of collection bias. People are only getting with people with a 7.5+ inch cock on this site that they probably think that 7 inches is average (when average is actually around 5.2 to 5.6 inches). It reminds me of when women call men who are 5 foot 9 short when that's average height for a man.

Maybe not average but it also isn’t ‘ huge ‘ as you so stated."

I can't find where I called it huge, just big. I'm 6 foot 3, I would call myself tall but not giant. Same thing

Carmarthenshire

"You know the women begging for 10" plus etc in newsreel are the ones you don't want, even if you sat on their requirments. You know if need this is been smashed lol some the dildos they smash regular are the size a small dog. I been in some and you could be there 12 months is so big you got no hope of cumming in them lol and they go like hollow lol no sideslol cock monsters lol (someone had say it since is all bloke shaming on here) I haven't looked at the guys cock to know. But no point coming on just to say he got a small cock. "

I mean, you really didn't have to shame in return, do you? If people have done nothing wrong, why get so defensive?

This was not a good take I'm afraid. It just kinda perpetuates the issues around shaming on here.

Cardiff

"You know the women begging for 10" plus etc in newsreel are the ones you don't want, even if you sat on their requirments. You know if need this is been smashed lol some the dildos they smash regular are the size a small dog. I been in some and you could be there 12 months is so big you got no hope of cumming in them lol and they go like hollow lol no sideslol cock monsters lol (someone had say it since is all bloke shaming on here) I haven't looked at the guys cock to know. But no point coming on just to say he got a small cock.

I mean, you really didn't have to shame in return, do you? If people have done nothing wrong, why get so defensive?

This was not a good take I'm afraid. It just kinda perpetuates the issues around shaming on here."

Yeah I agree, no need. It's really cringe too since that's not how vaginas work at all.

I regret calling my cock big in the original post now. It's really derailed the conversation

I’ll tell you what’s shaming, is the fact that I’ve looked at the size of this man’s cock around 5 times and I’m straight lol

barry

Is all women bloke shaming. Second a bloke comes on to flip the script you all want try call me out. I stick by the facts. There two sides to every story...

And see how quick a bloke who clearly getting nothing just turns and sucks ass in a second lol. Mate I'm guessing you have no clue how a vagina works or you wouldn't be begoing in the forums lol

barry

Begging in the forums

By *elshbbcMan  over a year ago

swansea

I have a big dick and I don’t go bragging about it, enjoy the site and don’t be a dick, personality shines better than a bellend

"I’ll tell you what’s shaming, is the fact that I’ve looked at the size of this man’s cock around 5 times and I’m straight lol "

Ffs! lol x

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"After being constantly rejected romantically, the only way I can emotionally handle putting myself out there is by posting pictures of my big dick in hopes that I can get validation from it.

When approaching women on this site by acting like a fuck boy, it hurts way less when I get rejected. It's because when using this site, they're not rejecting me based on who I am as a person.

I guess all I really want is that affection and closeness but fuck I just can't go back to dating again. One more rejection and I think I'm going to have a breakdown..."

If you take as much care and time on dates / meets as you have done with your photos no wonder it's a no thanks.

By *ust Us TogetherCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Mrs writing:

We offered the OP a meet and it has proved bloody hard work.

Think we will give it a miss.

Cardiff

"Mrs writing:

Think we will give it a miss. "

It says in my profile that I can't accom. I conveyed this and since you can't accom, we had to go our own ways. What's hard work about that?

Maesteg

"Mrs writing:

Think we will give it a miss. "

He got offered a meet out of it lol and got rejected due to crap logistical skills

Carmarthenshire

"Is all women bloke shaming. Second a bloke comes on to flip the script you all want try call me out. I stick by the facts. There two sides to every story...

And see how quick a bloke who clearly getting nothing just turns and sucks ass in a second lol. Mate I'm guessing you have no clue how a vagina works or you wouldn't be begoing in the forums lol"

You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face and spelt out what it was.

By *oulfoolMan  over a year ago

llandysul

"Sorry but that's average

Thanks for saying what I really wanted too "

And the old trick, grab it by the base and squeeze hard enough to make it hard by trapping the blood in it.

A good erection points straight up, when you're standing up, with out touching it.

By *oulfoolMan  over a year ago

llandysul

A couple offered you a meet.

A man is willing to share his wife with you. The lady is giving you the ultimate gift.

For goodness sake have some manners, arrange a hotel room close to them, include their evening meal. Then leave politely when the fun is over, leaving them alone, with the room for the rest of the night. Their extra kink when you have gone, and can get each other off on how naughty they have been. Make sure the hotel has great reviews for their breakfast, they deserved it.

By *hriscaroline36Couple  over a year ago

Treharris

[Removed by poster at 28/10/22 01:49:06]

By *hriscaroline36Couple  over a year ago

Treharris

"A couple offered you a meet.

A man is willing to share his wife with you. The lady is giving you the ultimate gift.

For goodness sake have some manners, arrange a hotel room close to them, include their evening meal. Then leave politely when the fun is over, leaving them alone, with the room for the rest of the night. Their extra kink when you have gone, and can get each other off on how naughty they have been. Make sure the hotel has great reviews for their breakfast, they deserved it.

"

This or at least arrange a club meet

Cardiff

"

That's some weird-ass boomer take you have there Younger generations aren't as puritanical when it comes to open relationships.

There isn't a chance in hell I'm hiring a hotel room. It'd be cheaper to hire a companion who's better looking for 30 minutes anyway

Cardiff

This or at least arrange a club meet"

Okay Boomer

Thanks for saying what I really wanted too "

I’ve seen bigger

"After being constantly rejected romantically, the only way I can emotionally handle putting myself out there is by posting pictures of my big dick in hopes that I can get validation from it.

I guess all I really want is that affection and closeness but fuck I just can't go back to dating again. One more rejection and I think I'm going to have a breakdown..."

By far the easiest solution is to lower your standards about appearance

Cardiff

Thanks for saying what I really wanted too

I’ve seen bigger "

I readily admit that there's tons of dicks bigger than mine. It's still 7 inches long and pretty girthy though

That's some weird-ass boomer take you have there Younger generations aren't as puritanical when it comes to open relationships.

There isn't a chance in hell I'm hiring a hotel room. It'd be cheaper to hire a companion who's better looking for 30 minutes anyway "

Oh wow. Interesting.

I agree that the expectation for you to hire a hotel room, buy them food etc is riddiculous and outdated. Even as a "unicorn", I wouldnt expect that (it would actually make me rather uncomfortable...)

However, the second part of your comment tells me that this isnt a good place for you. If you are just interested in the sex aspect and are less interested in the "swinger" aspect then this site will just be frustrating as hell. You would be better off hiring a sex worker or returning to dating sites, or maybe take a break all together. This site is not a good way to get quick and easy sex (especially not if youre a single guy!)

Good luck... I hope things lighten for you soon

Fay

barry

I disagree as a bloke this place easy to get women. Real easy....

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've given up. I now just enjoy reading the forums

» Add a new message to this topic