FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Need a place to rent

Need a place to rent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck a duck OP   Man  over a year ago

wales

Anyone know of a cheap place to rent as I need to get myself back on track and leave my past behind me and start again away from my ex who left me on my arse again thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshbbcMan  over a year ago

swansea

Good luck since the rent has gone ridiculous thanks for the f**** tories!

wales

Thanks it is a nightmare with everything and a max budget of £550 a month it's not good

By *oyo1972Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"Good luck since the rent has gone ridiculous thanks for the f**** tories! "

Blaming the Fxxxx Tories on rents is a bit of a stretch, it's the market that drives rent as much as interest rates

wales

Thank you I've finally been given a one bed flat at last and sorting it bit by bit got the main bit a sofa Xbox and projector set up just need White goods and be done and a carpet

By *erys.mcWoman  over a year ago

wales

You know Wales has a labour government right

By *oyo1972Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"You know Wales has a labour government right"

A fact that is lost on so many people

By *aughtyness301Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"You know Wales has a labour government right"

Absolutely spot on. Doesn’t matter who’s in government we all end up getting shafted one way or another.

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"You know Wales has a labour government right

Absolutely spot on. Doesn’t matter who’s in government we all end up getting shafted one way or another."

Exactly, I don't recall it being much better in the Blair years. Or even back in the 70s when there was a Labour government.

The only people who seemed to care about the area were the EU. Who gave millions in fund and we still voted to leave. Go figure...

By *r WhispererMan  over a year ago

brynmawr

I’ve used an app called spare room in the past.. should get something within your budget in there

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

A fact that is lost on so many people "

Westminster & the Tory's hold the purse strings. The property market in England pushes up prices everywhere

By *zzieMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Wales is run by labour !!!!

By *ickeyblueeyes7Man  over a year ago

newport

Absolutely spot on. Doesn’t matter who’s in government we all end up getting shafted one way or another.

Exactly, I don't recall it being much better in the Blair years. Or even back in the 70s when there was a Labour government.

The only people who seemed to care about the area were the EU. Who gave millions in fund and we still voted to leave. Go figure... "

And where do you think that money came from yep our taxes, we only got back a pittance from the EU from what we actually paid in.

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

The only people who seemed to care about the area were the EU. Who gave millions in fund and we still voted to leave. Go figure...

And where do you think that money came from yep our taxes, we only got back a pittance from the EU from what we actually paid in."

We're paying even more in taxes now. While getting less direct from Westminster and nothing from the EU.

Yes the EU funding came from UK taxes. Westminster however had no say in where the money was spent. Which is why we actually got some for a change

By *he jesterMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Pathetic making this site a political agenda against the Government, the poor guy who started this feed was only asking for help and advice on obtaining a cheaper place to rent ....... But all he has received is moaning people about a Conservative Government when Wales is run by a Labour Government...... Have a word with yourselves guys.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

And where do you think that money came from yep our taxes, we only got back a pittance from the EU from what we actually paid in."

Well given many wish to point out Wales has a Labour government (without pointing out they don't have anything like the controls Westminster has), perhaps it's worth pointing out this last statement is completely untrue. Wales received more money back than we paid in.....as pointed out earlier -not that hard to fact check these things.

And as mentioned we still voted out.

Of course the figures for England show the reverse.

At least the EU were going some way towards levelling up. Something the Tories love to talk about but are not actually remotely interested in doing (unless of course you live in an 'at risk' Tory constituency).

» Add a new message to this topic